Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Adding New Language

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Shadowless
Old 05-14-2019 , 19:44   Re: Adding New Language

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Not really. It's up to the one person who decides to make a translation and contribute it in Github. If everything's fine with it, there's no reason for the devs not to add it.
its need PARLIAMENT DECITION no one can dicide tranlate amxmodx without it

why always u try to argue with everyone? are you angry on life? try to be more frindly man... life is good... and about this issue, its not amxmodx problem its client problem, i translated
cstrike_english.txt
gameui_english.txt
valve_english.txt
and got same result... so come down and be happy... its toooooo bad add more languages in amxmodx...

Last edited by Shadowless; 05-14-2019 at 19:45.
Send a message via ICQ to Shadowless
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2019 , 08:01   Re: Adding New Language

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
why always u try to argue with everyone? are you angry on life? try to be more frindly man... life is good...
I think you have a serious issue with understanding the English language, because you totally failed to understand what I'm saying. I really can't figure out which part of my post you found that I'm "angry on life" and I'm trying to argue with anyone. My post was 101% friendly with literally nothing wrong with it. Please either read carefully or use a better translator next time.

Quote:
its need PARLIAMENT DECITION no one can dicide tranlate amxmodx without it
What are you even talking about? Have you even checked Github to see how things work around there?

Quote:
iand about this issue, its not amxmodx problem its client problem, i translated
cstrike_english.txt
gameui_english.txt
valve_english.txt
and got same result... so come down and be happy... its toooooo bad add more languages in amxmodx...
What?! Do you even know which part of your server is AMXX? How are those .txt files related to AMXX??? You posted a thread about adding a new language to AMXX and you went out to translate the game itself. Great.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 05-15-2019 at 08:01.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
Shadowless
Old 05-16-2019 , 00:34   Re: Adding New Language

1 Too lame... no time for argue with you..its just waste of time, coz u dont wanna to undestend...
evryone know that
cstrike_english.txt
gameui_english.txt
valve_english.txt
is lng files of client...
after translating lang files i got same result... means that in client dialogs where apears translated WORDS are looks like as in translated PIC of amxmodx

btw i`m not using any translators ;)

2 no Github nobady will decide what lang add to some project or not, its only decition of Copyright © owner

3 look around and read all of your comment, 90% u try to argue with evryone, that means u are same in real life, so if are aguing with evryone in real life you are person who is angry on life...

so just read and try to understend the idea of meaning...(i doubt u are kid, btw 15 - 18 years old good luck friendly OciXCrom

Last edited by Shadowless; 05-16-2019 at 00:50.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-16-2019 , 08:13   Re: Adding New Language

1. Those files have nothing to do with AMXX. Those are the language file from the game itself. AMXX does NOT use them. Start reading what I write properly and stop writing stupid things.

2. You clearly don't know anything about how this project is maintained and who is responsible for that task, so, again - stop writing nonsense and try to learn something.

3. If you think I was arguing, you need to improve your human/English skills.

PS: I'm 21.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 05-16-2019 at 08:14.
Shadowless
Old 05-18-2019 , 06:43   Re: Adding New Language

as i think you are kid and now you are aguing... like a kid... you are trying to say last word and reply on everything like kid ;) and now i`m waiting for your answer, sure you will do it, you cant stop, you must say last word in discation

P.S. i`m 46 and have much more skills in human/English than you father ;)
Shadowless
Old 05-18-2019 , 06:56   Re: Adding New Language

ANY ADMIN & MODER PLEASE CLOSE this topic
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2019 , 08:15   Re: Adding New Language

Quote:
as i think you are kid and now you are aguing... like a kid... you are trying to say last word and reply on everything like kid ;) and now i`m waiting for your answer, sure you will do it, you cant stop, you must say last word in discation

P.S. i`m 46 and have much more skills in human/English than you father ;)
Yup, you're definitely 46, even though you wrote 36 in your profile and have the writing skills of a 14 year-old. Stop whining like a little kid and if you're going to ask for help around here, read the comments properly or ask someone with better understanding of the language to explain them to you.

PS: nice English, mister "discation" - oh, right, you probably misspelled it because of your fast typing. Don't worry about it.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 05-18-2019 at 08:16.
Old 05-18-2019, 13:06
Shadowless
This message has been deleted by Seta00. Reason: Be civil
Old 05-18-2019, 15:16
OciXCrom
This message has been deleted by Seta00. Reason: Replies to deleted post.
Old 05-18-2019, 15:24
thEsp
This message has been deleted by Seta00. Reason: Replies to deleted post.
Closed Thread