Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [DEAD]

Post New Thread Reply   

filo
BANNED
Old 01-07-2009 , 14:35   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hleV View Post
I see only a few nice ideas (well, those are already made for Garry's Mod ZS) but everything else is boring.

If you want to make a really good Zombie Mod, get (somehow) some new models, not from HL/HL2, but a regular zombified humans like in Resident Evil movies/games and think of a new gameplay like doing missions (like Humans must plant a bomb, reach some place to "contact people who could save them", like pressing +use on radio and then wait for helicopter.

I guess some special maps would be cool.

Otherwise don't waste your time.
Like a Zombie Escape mod or Something like that? But We'll need custom maps to do that, is better if the mod can play on original maps
Send a message via AIM to filo Send a message via MSN to filo
mahooo60
Old 01-08-2009 , 06:29   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #12

LOL AT: WRAITH model

hahhhahahahha how looks that one!
plasmo
Old 01-08-2009 , 07:19   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #13

so whats wrong with the hundreds of other zombie mods out there
whats so special about your one..

and do you think its suitable for cs1,6/hl1 engine?
and what type of atmosphere are you planning on implementing [cloud? night vision? torch?]
Send a message via MSN to plasmo
mando127
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2009 , 09:33   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
hundreds of other zombie mods
more like 5 max.
BANNED
Old 01-08-2009 , 20:16   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #15

I think i maybe able to help you on this mod since you can get hl2 guns for hl1 using the weaponmod by DevconeS http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...ight=weaponmod

I have been coding for a year now i would like to know whats new in amxmodx so i can add all the function again what has changed in 1.8.0 in amxmodx i can help make this mod come to counter-strike.

I can map for counter-strike too

Redemption should be easy enough to create.

If you designed the pictures in Photoshop/Fireworks i can make the map.

Can you put me on the coder and mapper list please Zombie survival guy!

Last edited by X0Left4dead0X; 01-08-2009 at 20:20.
Chiefus
Old 01-09-2009 , 02:38   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
...reach some place to "contact people who could save them", like pressing +use on radio and then wait for helicopter.
Quote:
...But We'll need custom maps to do that...
Mabye i'll can make simple map with entities func_button and func_trail/path_trail

If someone have game Left 4 Dead, please take rescue radio sounds and post it here . I can help only with maps, because i'm not coder .

Just say if you want my help

Last edited by Chiefus; 01-09-2009 at 02:46.
Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 01-09-2009 , 03:38   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #17

This mod gonna be for 1.6?! If you can get it scripted I can maybe help you with the zombie models, I already got all of them. But some people might get pissed if I give them out.

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]
Hello-World
Old 01-09-2009 , 05:44   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #18

it would be nice if the zombie is bot , and there's more gameplay , and some new gun , that's will make a difference from the others zombie mod
Learnin' scripting and skinning 4 Now !
Mine Comp Got Burned , can't do anything for 3 month
X0Left4dead0X
BANNED
Old 01-09-2009 , 08:34   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirant View Post
This mod gonna be for 1.6?! If you can get it scripted I can maybe help you with the zombie models, I already got all of them. But some people might get pissed if I give them out.
@ They must be like Zombie survival models good ones too

I have NoxiousNet Gmod10 sounds they released it on there forum.

Someone might need to fast download this stuff.

If anyone can deport HL2 Models to HL1 i will give you them in this thread but say if you can.

2 people get picked randomly from the count down timer when it runs to 0/naught.
Attached Files
File Type: zip noxiousnetsound.zip (4.48 MB, 132 views)
File Type: zip therestnoxsounds.zip (4.95 MB, 98 views)
filo
BANNED
Old 01-09-2009 , 11:16   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by X0Left4dead0X View Post
@ They must be like Zombie survival models good ones too

I have NoxiousNet Gmod10 sounds they released it on there forum.

Someone might need to fast download this stuff.

If anyone can deport HL2 Models to HL1 i will give you them in this thread but say if you can.

2 people get picked randomly from the count down timer when it runs to 0/naught.
Actually Ill Already post this in diferent folders if you can make the HL2 Zombie Models to HL1 it should be good You can just decopile those models with HL2decopiler and give to me the SMD So Ill recopile it to HL1, I can't use the HL2 Decopiler because I dont own any source game :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello-World View Post
it would be nice if the zombie is bot , and there's more gameplay , and some new gun , that's will make a difference from the others zombie mod
Yeah I want to add the HL2 Guns Reskined Like in GMod and We can use the Weapon mod From DevconeS, and this Mod Will be Diferrent to the Others Because:

-Long Duration of gameplay
-A Single and long Round Per Map
-The Last Human sound lol
-The Zombie Metter
-The Beats System
-The Redeem System
-The Name lol
-And Some Other Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirant View Post
If you can Write and Initial Code and Post Here It should Be good and Maybe you if you can, Post too the Models That You got, and Should be good if someone post here the Zombie Fast Models (with the Animation of HL2) because we already have it but without animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefus View Post
Mabye i'll can make simple map with entities func_button and func_trail/path_trail

If someone have game Left 4 Dead, please take rescue radio sounds and post it here . I can help only with maps, because i'm not coder .

Just say if you want my help
This should be good but I think that you need first a rope before catch the bull dont you think? we need first the initial code, then we can't make custom maps, I Still think that should be good recode the Zombie Plague 4.1 Code but we need the permision from Mercylezz But he dont answer me

Quote:
Originally Posted by X0Left4dead0X View Post
I think i maybe able to help you on this mod since you can get hl2 guns for hl1 using the weaponmod by DevconeS http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...ight=weaponmod

I have been coding for a year now i would like to know whats new in amxmodx so i can add all the function again what has changed in 1.8.0 in amxmodx i can help make this mod come to counter-strike.

I can map for counter-strike too

Redemption should be easy enough to create.

If you designed the pictures in Photoshop/Fireworks i can make the map.

Can you put me on the coder and mapper list please Zombie survival guy!
Thanks you for interest in this Mod Can you help to make the initial Code? Because I have no idea about how to make a simple code and about the map read my answer to Chiefus.

Thanks to all for try to help to this mod but can someone write the Initial code and post it here? Ill move it to the Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmo View Post
so whats wrong with the hundreds of other zombie mods out there
whats so special about your one..

and do you think its suitable for cs1,6/hl1 engine?
and what type of atmosphere are you planning on implementing [cloud? night vision? torch?]
Already we're using HL2 Models If you See Zombie Plague Is Using the model "Zombie_Source" that is a Model from HL2 but with HL1 Animations And Yeah is Possible past HL2 Models to HL1 With HL2Decopiler but I can't decopile it because i dont own any Source Game :S, and about the atmosphere we'll use the Beats System, and the Last Human Sound System too

Last edited by filo; 01-09-2009 at 11:31.
Send a message via AIM to filo Send a message via MSN to filo