Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [DEAD]

Post New Thread Reply   

filo
BANNED
Old 01-06-2009 , 18:20   [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [DEAD]
Reply With Quote #1

Before that you keep Reading Down I will tell you right Now That I have Not Idea about How to make a Simple Code With AMXX. And Take Note that the English Is not my Native language.

ZOMBIE SURVIVAL

INTRODUCTION TO THE GAMEMODE:

Zombie Survival is a GameMode Originally Made for Garry's Mod by JetBoom Using
the "LUA" scripting language for GMod, Where Basically a Random Player is Select to Be the 1st Undead Player On the Game, This Player must kill the player who are in the Human Team to get enough Kills like to get the redemption. The Mission of the Humans is try to survive all the attacks of the Undead Players.

OBJETIVES:
Actually there was 2 Objetive System
  • SURVIVE TIME SYSTEM
In this system the Players who are in the Human Team Need to Survive 20 Mins to the attacks of the Undead Players and While more players are in the Undead team New Zombie Class Are Unlocked
  • WAVE SYSTEM
In this system the Players who are in the Human Team Need to Survive 10 Waves of Zombies with Customable Duration (Def: 60 Segs per Wave and a 30 Segs of Time Between Waves, When each wave end a New Zombie Class Is Unlocked to be used in the Next Wave. Currently this System is the Most used.

THE TEAMS
HUMANS

The Favorite Team of the Game, Why? Thanks to 2 Things, The Arsenal Upgrade System and the Beats System. When your are on this Team Your mission is Stick Together with your team mathes to keep live for a longer time and try to survive 20Mins/10 Waves of Zombies Attacks.

UNDEADS

Actually the fun team, If you are in this team is because you get selected at the start of the Game or because you get killed be another player of the Undead Team, This Team become the favorite when the half of the player already are Zombies, because when the zombies gets this number there already are unlocked the best Zombies (The Fast Zombie, the Wraith and the Poison Zombie)

THE ARSENAL UPGRADE SYSTEM

This System Give the Fun Part of the game for the Humans, This system consist that While More Kills You get While you're human better weapons you get.

THE UPGRADES

Actually you can get 7 Upgrades (MAX) Per Map, you get those upgrades when you get any of those kills: 5,10,15,20,25,35,45

Note: Takenote that If we want to put those upgrades we only can put the CS Weapons Not the HL weapons:
  • 0(starting) = P228
  • 5 = Deagle, Glock18, Magnum(HL)
  • 10 = Heal, Shell
  • 15 = Mac10, P90, SMG(HL), UMP
  • 20 = Barricade kit, Grenade
  • 25 = M3, XM1014, Annabelle
  • 35 = Scout, Crossbow(HL),M4A1,AK47
  • 45 = Regeneration, Heal

Note: You Only can get One Weapon/item per Upgrade but I Put the possible upgrades per kills.

BEATS SYSTEM
This is just a Ambience system this system work together with the ZombieMetter System, and while more dangerous is the zone where you are more scary turn the sound that you lisen.

THE ZOMBIEMETTER
[IMG]http://img205.**************/img205/8215/46491685vc8.png[/IMG]
Is the things that make scarer the game, is just a bar and while more zombies are near you more filled and red gets your bar, This bar has some status that are:

"Perfectly Safe"
"Not Too Safe"
"Unsafe"
"Impending Danger"
"Dangerous"
"Very Dangerous"
"Blood Bath"
"Horror Show"
"Zombie Survival"
"Zombie Cluster-Fuck"
"OH SHI-"

THE ZOMBIE CLASSES
Takenote that those are the defaul values of ZS and maybe must be change in CS.

ZOMBIE

Health: 200
Speed: 130
Wave: 0
(At what wave will this zombie be unlock)
Infliction: 0%
(What Percent of the Players must be on the Zombie team to unlock)

HEADCRAB

Health: 30
Speed: 155
Wave: 0
Infliction : 0%

ZOMBIE FAST

Health: 125
Speed: 240
Wave: 3
Infliction : 30%

FAST HEADCRAB

Health: 20
Speed: 225
Wave: 3
Infliction : 30%

POISON ZOMBIE

Health: 400
Speed: 120
Wave: 6
Infliction : 60%

POISON HEADCRAB

Health: 75
Speed: 125
Wave: 5
Infliction : %50

CHEM ZOMBIE
Health: 50
Speed: 150
Wave: 7
Infliction : 70%

WRAITH

Health: 100
Speed: 195
Wave: 4
Infliction : 40%

LAST HUMAN
Is Maybe the reason fo Why Zombie Survival is Different to all the Others Zombie Mods, When everyone is death and there is a single Player on the Humans Team The Epic Message is Shows Up "You're the Last Human RUN!" and 1 Second Later an Epic Song is Plays. This is the Epic Moment at Zombie Survival Because In Massive Servers Can Be You Vs 40 Zombies, You sometime the onlu things that you can lisen is the screams of the Zombies Fast and this is the most Cool Moment, When Someone kill the last Human The Zombies Win But If the Last Human Survive the 20mins/10 waves He Win.

LEST WORK
Well Now that you know Enough about Zombie Survival, Wake up, This go to be a Hard Project and Need Good Members to make it real, Actually I dont know How to make a code in AMXX but I got enough files (sound, models...) and a good brain like to start to made it, but I can't Do it alone so I need Guys that want to help to made this, and to Be sure of what I Must do to complete this Ill make a Progress List Under This.

PROGRESS LIST

-Initial Code = 0%

Misc:

-Players Only Join to CTs Team = 0%
-A Random player is Move to Ts Team = 0%
-If a Ts Player Kill a CTs Player Respawn the Dead Player as T = 0%
-CTs Player can't Suicide Until the 1st Undead Player is Select = 0%
-Ajust the CTs Speed 130 = 0%
-Make Custom HUD Content (Zombiemetter, CTs/Ts player Count, Infliction Bar...) = 0%

ZombieMetter:

-Place it On the HUD = 0%
-Set a Default Distance between the Player and another Undead Player Before the ZM bar start to fill (In ZS The Distance is 300 Fts) = 0%
-Make It Work Together with the Beats System. = 0%

Beats System:

-Make it Play the right sound according to the ZombieMetter Status. = 0%

Zombie Class:

-Make The Default Class Of ZS = 0%
-Make the Chem Zombie Explode when he died = 0%
-If Player is Using the Chem Zombie Can't use the Command "kill" = 0%
-Give Jump far (No Longjump) to Fast Zombie = 0%
-the "Zombie" class can only die by an HeadShot = 0%
-The Wraith class Is Invicible According to his Speed (Is Only visible while is moving) = 0%
-Ajust the Longjump item to the Headcrab Classes = 0%
-Poison Headcrap Can Throw acid with the secondary attack = 0%
-Zombie Fast Can't Move While is Attacking = 0%

Arsenal Upgrade System:

-If Players Gets (Kills Number) Give (Weapon) = 0%
-Only CTs Player can get Weapons = 0%
-Ts Player cannot get upgrades = 0%

Redemption System: (Sorry I forget this)

- If a T Player Get (Kills Number) Send it to the CTs Team = 0%

Last Human Status:

-Only Work Is there is a Single Human Left = 0%
-Show up the message (You're the Last Human RUN) to the Last CT Player = 0%
-Show up the Message (Kill the Last Human) to all the Ts Player = 0%
-Play a Sound When there is a Single human left = 0%

Well If you can help me to Made this real post here in what you can help or what of things in the Progres list you can do. Actually I'll Post In this thread My Models, and Sounds and Some others things that can help in this project (Because I dont know how to code in AMXX), so Thanks for read this to the End (Was a so long info ).

My Help:

Human and Zombie Beats
Zombie Classes Sounds

Last edited by filo; 02-16-2009 at 13:20.
Send a message via AIM to filo Send a message via MSN to filo
Ðiego
Old 01-06-2009 , 18:27   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #2

I give you an 'A' in presentation

Ð
Old 01-06-2009 , 18:53   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #3

Aren't there enough Zombie Mods already? And how do you plan to port the HL2 models to HL1? That would take *at least* a lot of work.

Community / No support through PM
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-06-2009 , 19:00   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #4

Well, some interesting ideas but I think it's still boring. Nothing original. Weapons and gameplay are boring. Nothing new. Why zombie could not evolved ? Both humans ans zombies are boring. No class system ? Ambience should be very important and I don't see nothing about that. No AI. No specific missions, maps, scenaries and such. I mean, It looks like a classic Zombie like we can see already. Damn, so boring. Always massive kills like we can see in DM, idiotic and boring gameplay, no suspense, no fear.

Last edited by Arkshine; 01-06-2009 at 19:08.
filo
BANNED
Old 01-06-2009 , 19:09   The Beats Sound Files
Reply With Quote #5

At the end of this post there are 2 kinds of Beats, the Beats that plays to Humans (CTs) and the beats that plays to Undeads (Ts) Down there are.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkshine View Post
Well, some interesting ideas but I think it's still boring. Nothing original. Weapons and gameplay are boring. Nothing new. Why zombie could not evolved ? Both humans ans zombies are boring. No class system ? Ambience should be very important and I don't see nothing about that. No AI. No specific missions, maps, scenaries and such. I mean, It looks like a classic Zombie like we can see already. Damn, so boring. Always massive kills like we can see in DM, idiotic and boring gameplay, no suspense, no fear.
You're right is not original because is already made for GMod But I just want to move it to Counter Strike, and About the ambience Is already done Down your Post I Posted the Beats Sound Files to the Beats System If you want you can made it, It should be like this:

If Player is on team (Ts) and is at 300 Fts Near a (CTs) Player Plays beats01.wav to the CT player

If Player is on team (Ts) and is at 250 Fts Near a (CTs) Player Plays beats02.wav to the CT player

If Player is on team (Ts) and is at 200 Fts Near a (CTs) Player Plays beats03.wav to the CT player

Or Something like this, But I dont know How to setup the Distance at AMXX, In LUA was 300 Foots and then the 1st Beats Plays.

And Is Better don't Use Custom maps because the mod will be too Big, So We need to modify the Zombie Health and speed to make the game balance on Original maps (de_nuke, de_dust, cs_assault...)

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielkza View Post
Aren't there enough Zombie Mods already? And how do you plan to port the HL2 models to HL1? That would take *at least* a lot of work.
Look I think that will be more easy if we first make the Mod without the Custom Models and If work Good Then Lets Find what models will be used

Edit:

I though that maybe we can use the MeRcyLeZZ Mod But We can't If He don't give us permission So We need a Initial Code Can Someone write it?
Attached Files
File Type: rar Human Beats.rar (1.08 MB, 483 views)
File Type: rar Zombie Beats.rar (1.58 MB, 539 views)

Last edited by filo; 01-07-2009 at 14:33.
Old 01-06-2009, 19:15
filo
This message has been deleted by filo. Reason: Avoiding Doble Post
Old 01-06-2009, 19:27
filo
This message has been deleted by filo. Reason: Avoiding doble post
Old 01-06-2009, 19:32
filo
This message has been deleted by filo. Reason: Avoiding Doble post
Bend3R
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2009 , 19:33   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #6

Ow.
[img]http://img127.**************/img127/2267/zmsurvivalmt9.jpg[/img]
Poor zombie.
Old 01-06-2009, 19:49
filo
This message has been deleted by filo. Reason: useless Post
filo
BANNED
Old 01-06-2009 , 20:33   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #7

Now there are the Sounds for the Zombie Classes
takenote that the misc sounds are random sound that can do the class.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Zombie Sounds.rar (471.0 KB, 427 views)
File Type: rar Poison Zombie.rar (437.7 KB, 382 views)
File Type: rar Wraith.rar (586.0 KB, 364 views)
File Type: rar Zombie Fast.rar (142.5 KB, 355 views)
File Type: rar Chem Zombie.rar (596.8 KB, 350 views)
File Type: rar Headcrab.rar (115.3 KB, 306 views)
File Type: rar Fast Headcrab.rar (96.3 KB, 326 views)
File Type: rar Poison Headcrab.rar (419.6 KB, 398 views)
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2009 , 13:33   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #8

Anyway sounds interesting.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 01-07-2009 , 14:09   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #9

@ filo: Stop double posting or you will find yourself missing posts and possibly getting the topic locked.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
hleV
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2009 , 14:32   Re: [Project] Zombie Survival For Counter Strike [COMPLETE= 0%]
Reply With Quote #10

I see only a few nice ideas (well, those are already made for Garry's Mod ZS) but everything else is boring.

If you want to make a really good Zombie Mod, get (somehow) some new models, not from HL/HL2, but a regular zombified humans like in Resident Evil movies/games and think of a new gameplay like doing missions (like Humans must plant a bomb, reach some place to "contact people who could save them", like pressing +use on radio and then wait for helicopter.

I guess some special maps would be cool.

Otherwise don't waste your time.