Ok, well I'm working on a public wrapper that will use SMACS.
I found a way to use it's natives so that I can wrap it without changing it's source.
I'm still developing AntiHack, because my version was originally written inside of War3Source and I am having to pull it out and develop it on its own engine.
AntiHack concept is this:
1. Detect hacking user, add hacking user to database and track hacking user.
2. Depending on how you setup AntiHack, you can do these functions:
* Modifiy damage of hacker based on some math (i.e. hacking users know with "aimbot" they always hit their target. With Antihack, they will always hit their target..but sometimes the damage will be reduced")
* Fake damage a player, yet the hacker thinks they damaged them at full amount.
* When a spy goes cloaked, "really cloak the spy via not transmitting the spy to the hacker"
* Make other player's damage extra to the hacker
* Mark the hacker so that other players know who is hacking, yet don't let the hacker know he has been marked.
And various other methods that I will not mention here.
I will also supply a Filtering System that I will manage and keep up to date. Plugin writers can use the filtering system via some forwards. It will forward stuff from "say and team say chat commands" filtered. So, like if you have a "hacking advertisement", the filter will filter it and track the player or ban them depending on what you want to do.
There will be a /admin menu that you can use to check to see if players are in the Antihack Database and how many "counts" of stuff they have done and when the last time they 'hacked' and stuff. You can also add or remove players from the anti-hack system anytime. You can also just add players to the anti-hack system that only "tracks" players and does nothing else... so when that player logs in, all admins will be notified.
It will also be ircrelay compatible, so that you can be notified across all your servers.
Antihack is still being developed and not yet ready for publish. :/
But if you'd like to watch it's development:
^ So, yeah.. if you have requests on what else should be added.. let me know by adding a feature request in the issues area.
Gotta admit, banning players for "hacking" doesn't solve the issue of them "hacking" on your server. They can just create a new account and do it again. What really annoys a player is when they are hacking and don't know they have been caught and put into your system.