Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts

Post New Thread Reply   

Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 04-19-2015 , 17:59   So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts
Reply With Quote #1

i downloaded it late last year sm 0.8.5.2 wich not even god tony had in hes link for updates
annyway, where is it now? the download removed is from 2013 posts and i definetely downloaded it within late 2014

but had a question annyway, is autotrigger supposed to find scripters? like bhop scripters?
cause can i use the smac_addcmd // Adds a command to be blocked by SMAC

to block certain regular player commands? and does this use the autotrigger or does this automatically not let the player use this command instantly?
would like to fix on some bhop scripters, to bhop you simply have jump button binded to mousewheel or so not all the other shit that makes you turn and so on.
so someone knows the regular bhop script commands? and or if this would work at all?

i saw hellsgamers having some sort of plugin that records a players button clicks, like if i want this plugin to detect for example +left +right etc as ppl use in bhop scripts it would show it everytime a player used it with time stamps so you can easily see if the player is scripting and using multiple binds at the same time

Last edited by Robin955; 04-19-2015 at 18:03.
allienaded
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-19-2015 , 22:59   Re: So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts
Reply With Quote #2

0.8.5.2 is not an official SMAC version. The latest official version is 0.8.6.0 (development version) which you should use if you're using SourceMod 1.7+. I can't link to the official SMAC website but maybe this DMCA report can help you https://www.chillingeffects.org/notices/1390511
Tank Missile
Old 04-20-2015 , 01:46   Re: So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by allienaded View Post
0.8.5.2 is not an official SMAC version. The latest official version is 0.8.6.0 (development version) which you should use if you're using SourceMod 1.7+. I can't link to the official SMAC website but maybe this DMCA report can help you https://www.chillingeffects.org/notices/1390511
Is this really still getting resolved? This has been going on since 2013... I don't understand how Kigen can still be out to attack the site. Is he really that egoistical?
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 04-20-2015 , 06:18   Re: So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts
Reply With Quote #4

and about the other question? and no i dont use SM 1.7
but does the 8.6 version support SM 1.6 aswell?
allienaded
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-21-2015 , 06:09   Re: So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin955 View Post
and about the other question? and no i dont use SM 1.7
but does the 8.6 version support SM 1.6 aswell?
Yes it does
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2015 , 06:12   Re: So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts
Reply With Quote #6

thanks i will try it now.

yeah sorry about the link removed really, i dont know why we cant have the link open in alliedmodders cause i could easily post it here but somewhy i dont wanna get in trouble or anything since they put it down for some reason when the smac website is right there. google fixes everything.

edit, well i was at the website and it just contains the 8.5.2 one wich i already had and that one was released in 2013. wanna give me a pm to a link for the 8.6 one?

Last edited by Robin955; 04-21-2015 at 06:14.
jonmac5037
Old 09-06-2016 , 05:38   Re: So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts
Reply With Quote #7

HellsGamers uses Macrodox, some old sourcemod which detects amount of jumps, avg and perf etc.

Here it is; https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1678026.