Ultimate_jedi_grab

Post New Thread Reply   

Throstur
Old 07-23-2006 , 14:53   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552
y...you're just an idiot aren't you?
You're not supposed to port stuff without the authors permission, so you would have to use amx to use the plugin.
Old 07-23-2006 , 15:00   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #12

Oh dear Throstur are you suggesting we switch to AMX ? oh god and i thought i was loosing my mind . . if there is a good plugin you port it and thats that. if you alter it or make it better , then you give props to the creator
Old 07-23-2006 , 15:02   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #13

NO WAY you switch to amx, but you could make it eat your ram if you prefered. IE instead of porting it, running amx in the background with only that plugin running...

btw, this is a joke... I'm not being serious at all... Thought you'd realised that by now.
BANNED
Old 07-23-2006 , 15:28   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwg
Oh dear Throstur are you suggesting we switch to AMX ? oh god and i thought i was loosing my mind . . if there is a good plugin you port it and thats that. if you alter it or make it better , then you give props to the creator
sure you can port it for your own use but if he said no (as far as posting it here) then its no.....am I wrong? correct me if I am
Throstur
Old 07-23-2006 , 15:38   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6pack
sure you can port it for your own use but if he said no (as far as posting it here) then its no.....am I wrong? correct me if I am
Yes, as far as I know the original author must give his or her consent if you wish to post a ported plugin.
Old 07-23-2006 , 15:38   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #16

if you talk about running amx and amxx then you are crazy, i thought of it once until someone reminded me that theres functions and some coding very cimilar and it will clash. Try it . . .
Old 07-23-2006 , 15:50   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #17

well i think thats ludicrous . . they should be proud that someone decided to take the time to convert it to work on AMXX, so their work is getting "out there"
Old 07-23-2006 , 16:16   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwg
well i think thats ludicrous . . they should be proud that someone decided to take the time to convert it to work on AMXX, so their work is getting "out there"
well thats the rules...live with them and WTF is
Quote:
cimilar?
Mistakes are made and are not commented on but that is ludicrous...spell check next time
"similar"
techwg
Old 07-23-2006 , 19:00   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #19

oh god dont we have to be petty these days when you have nothing better to do with your time! Oh and by the way, in your comment

Mistakes are made and are not commented on but that is ludicrous...spell check next time
"similar"

where was the full stop after "similar" ? In english you end a sentance with a full stop. Or if you are american you call it a period, which is alien to me since i was taught it was part of the female cycle.

Now if you are finished being petty and correcting peoples sMelling mistakles then please by all means partake in a little chatter on the forums.
Old 11-12-2006 , 15:03   Re: Ultimate_jedi_grab
Reply With Quote #20

Ok so noones gonna convert this to amxx then someone should really make something just like this if not better! I mean this is like one of the best plugins out there so if someone did this.. woah man you would be famous!

Last edited by VexD; 11-12-2006 at 15:06.