Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)

Post New Thread Reply   

SpiritBob
Old 03-10-2020 , 04:51   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I believe it is not the Chat-Processor BUG, ​​I use it with a private version of Chat Tags Score Colors, and it does not have this BUG.

http://prntscr.com/rdudcb

I believe it is HexTags, try to open issues in his official thread to check.
I'll contact them directly and let you know how things unwind. Thank you.
SpiritBob
Old 03-14-2020 , 13:56   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #322

To anyone having issues with HexTags in regards to colored dots, enable your "NameColor" to be anything but the default, because the default is {teamcolors} which causes that dot to be added.
Schmazda
Old 05-03-2020 , 10:26   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #323

Hello, I wanted to ask what colors are available in CS:GO and what do I have to put into my Config file to make it work. I tried with hex and the colors mentioned in the first message of this thread, nothing works for me. Can anyone help me please?
Shtefan335
Old 05-12-2020 , 09:07   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #324

At Custom-Chatcolors config, after adding a HEX (with #) at tagcolor, in game-server, it shows me the code, not only the color, please HELP ME!
Lucs
Old 06-12-2020 , 18:28   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #325

How can I make a existing plugin choose this inc file instead of the old SCP?
Old 06-17-2020 , 16:14   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #326

What happened with the custom-chatcolors-cp that used to came with it?
Steam: [U:1:88621772]
Discord: lugui#0889
My Plugins
knifes
Old 06-20-2020 , 17:50   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #327

I downloaded this plugin to add it to my CS:GO server and when I read the instructions of how to install it properly it said to install the .smx file but looking into the files i downloaded and the github page for this plugin, there is no .smx file included.
henriquemod
Old 07-18-2020 , 10:07   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #328

[chat-processor.smx] Error parsing the flag message formatting config for game 'csgo', please verify its integrity.

Does anyone knows how to fix it?
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-18-2020 , 13:56   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucs View Post
How can I make a existing plugin choose this inc file instead of the old SCP?
Take the .sp file for the plugin you wanna compile using this, switch out "#include <scp>" to "#include <chat-processor>" then compile it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugui View Post
What happened with the custom-chatcolors-cp that used to came with it?
I removed it since it was buggy and I didn't wanna work on it, use HexTags instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifes View Post
I downloaded this plugin to add it to my CS:GO server and when I read the instructions of how to install it properly it said to install the .smx file but looking into the files i downloaded and the github page for this plugin, there is no .smx file included.
Click the download link in the main thread and then click the .smx file on the releases page to download the plugin itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henriquemod View Post
[chat-processor.smx] Error parsing the flag message formatting config for game 'csgo', please verify its integrity.

Does anyone knows how to fix it?
Put the config file into the configs folder.

Last edited by Drixevel; 07-18-2020 at 13:59.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-24-2020 , 06:58   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #330

Pushed update 2.2.5, fixed some bugs and replaced colorvariables with multicolors by Bara.