Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Trying to find a mod that goes back one round

Post New Thread Reply   

HeaDbIKBaT
Old 08-09-2015 , 01:35   [CS:GO] Trying to find a mod that goes back one round
Reply With Quote #1

I wanted to find something similar to match medic, but wasn't able to. I would settle for something as simple as a plugin that can rewind the match back one round. I tried using search but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if something like this exists?

Last edited by HeaDbIKBaT; 08-09-2015 at 01:36. Reason: format
Send a message via ICQ to HeaDbIKBaT
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-09-2015 , 05:17   Re: [CS:GO] Trying to find a mod that goes back one round
Reply With Quote #2

CS:GO has it built in to recover a past round.
Here is a list of cvars pertaining to it:
Code:
"mp_backup_restore_list_files"  game                                             - Lists recent backup round files matching the prefix, most recent files first, ac
"mp_backup_restore_load_autopause" = "1" game                                    - Whether to automatically pause the match after restoring round data from backup
"mp_backup_restore_load_file"  game                                              - Loads player cash, KDA, scores and team scores; resets to the next round after t
"mp_backup_round_auto" = "1" game                                                - If enabled will keep in-memory backups to handle reconnecting players even if th
"mp_backup_round_file" = "backup" game                                           - If set then server will save all played rounds information to files filename_dat
"mp_backup_round_file_last" = "" game                                            - Every time a backup file is written the value of this convar gets updated to hol
"mp_backup_round_file_pattern" = "%prefix%_round%round%.txt" game                - If set then server will save all played rounds information to files named by thi
"sv_vote_issue_loadbackup_allowed" = "1" game notify replicated                  - Can people hold votes to load match from backup?

Last edited by Maxximou5; 08-09-2015 at 05:17.
goodBEan
Old 07-12-2016 , 22:15   Re: [CS:GO] Trying to find a mod that goes back one round
Reply With Quote #3

I have tried those commands and cvars. I couldn't get them to work right. is there a guide or plugin to make it easier.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-13-2016 , 04:20   Re: [CS:GO] Trying to find a mod that goes back one round
Reply With Quote #4

Please don't necro a year long post that isn't yours. Further more, that's as easiest as it gets, using the command to load a paste save. If you want further help, you have to be more specific on what you can't get to "work".

Issuing the commands: mp_backup_restore_list_files, will list all the files and then using mp_backup_restore_load_file "name_of_file_from_list" will load the last saved file for the round, should your server have crashed.
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 06-30-2020 , 09:24   Re: [CS:GO] Trying to find a mod that goes back one round
Reply With Quote #5

If anyone comes across this : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=325630