Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

Castle Wolfenstein fans. Door-locking Mod on my mind.

Post New Thread Reply   

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2020 , 22:48   Castle Wolfenstein fans. Door-locking Mod on my mind.
Reply With Quote #1

Have you played it? What version and what did you think? The reason I ask is I haven't played it in 37 years easy. All I remember was this. Always searching for keys to 'unlock doors' for one. Recently I remade the 'transistor radio plugin' after going completely mad listening to 'those 3 waves' I whipped out nano and the geany and started fixing bugs like those stupid 'invalid command' ones to the main one. The Approved Transistor Radio plugin would lock doors and without no clip you were stuck to the wall with it / MAKE AN MP3 PLAYER without downloads and precaching. Then after doing a lot of mapping out of stuff not too long back I was thinking item_security could make a sweet mod. Lock door and unlock them. Buy a lock. Buy a key for CS/CZ and other mods like Half-Life some other way.
https://half-life.fandom.com/wiki/Security_Card

https://github.com/djearthquake/amxx...oor_walker.sma

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 09-26-2021 at 11:27. Reason: produce
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 09-26-2021 , 11:31   Re: Castle Wolfenstein fans. Door-locking Mod on my mind.
Reply With Quote #2

I pasted URL to the ghost door walker. It was a grab from amx_walkthroughwalls with my touch. The rune style security card bit will have to wait. I did not like how it was going. The cost of acquiring this is time. Frags. People have to invest their time. After 9 frags can start destroying parts of the map to boot. If you ever liked the Arcade Classic Rampage then you'll love this.

Had to remove worldspawn. While it works so crash happy.