Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Copy Files] From original server to copy

Post New Thread Reply   

Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-29-2016 , 23:29   [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #1

Well there is a problem if i copy all the files which download the "app_update 740 validate" all that folder cs_go to other folder called like cs_go2 or something like that ???

i tried to copy a folder like that and i dont know why it dont let me to upload a new server :/ there is a problem with that ?

im just changing the -port from the startup line and trying to put the server online ... and obviusly changing the game server token...

PD: Just a question, can i stop the SteamCmd download when it started ???

Last edited by Elitcky; 12-29-2016 at 23:31.
Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-29-2016 , 23:57   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #2

When im trying to launch a new server, my ip just crash is like hmmm

when i put the startup line on the server

./srcds_run -game csgo -console -ip 131.221.35.227 -port 27017 -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 -tickrate 128 +sv_setsteamaccount 515xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx +mapgroup mg_active +map de_dust2

Its like "on"

but i can't find it in the favorite servers, and like when i saw the servers through HLSW when i startup a server with the machine on puty all the servers tell me "timeout" and i dont know why... its not my ip... why is tha machine 131.221.35.227 giving me problems if im just launching the server in it... obviusly i had my steam account tokens with the 3 servers which i had online but i dont think that should be a problem...

someone know anything about that ?
Old 12-30-2016 , 02:36   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #3

I really don't understand your English.... but I will try to understand.

What do you mean with "its not my ip" ? Is it your IP, yes or no? Both servers are running, but you don't see them in HLSW? Made an exception in your iptables?
Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-30-2016 , 06:53   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #4

I had two servers
Deathmatch FFA 131.221.35.227:27015 and Surf 131.221.35.227:27016

so... i copy the folder of the surf server and disabled all the plugins which i dont need... and then i opened another "screen -S lalala123" and launched the server from the new server folder

well all was fine but when i launched the server it didn't appear in the favorite list so then i checked the firewalld and i remember than i needed to open udp/tdp on 27015 and 27016, so now i do the same for 27017 (new server), but when i launched the server again in the screen it appeared in the favorite servers for like 2 minutes with the other servers too... and then the servers just dissapear but in the putty console the servers were online and the people if i check gametracker are in the servers so the problem was just for me, like when i started the server something is banning my ip for 1 hour, because it always go normally after 1 hour and idk why...

it just happens when i try to launch the new server...

when i am not launching the server yet i can ping the "131.221.35.227" but then when i launch a server 2 or 4 minutes and i can't ping it anymore, and i can't log into putty, and can't log into filezilla from sftpd

any idea of what should be the problem ?
Old 12-30-2016 , 07:05   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #5

Are you hosting the servers on your own? If so, have you opened your ports? Is all servers working? Whats your ports?
Afterall, it's really hard to understand and therefore we can't help you as we would like to, no offence. Try to explain it simple and easy but with important details.
Old 12-30-2016 , 07:09   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #6

If the block occurs again, can you please do:
Quote:
iptables -L -n --line | grep "your IP address"

Last edited by Cooky; 12-30-2016 at 07:10.
Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-30-2016 , 07:18   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOMENVEST View Post
Are you hosting the servers on your own? If so, have you opened your ports? Is all servers working? Whats your ports?
Afterall, it's really hard to understand and therefore we can't help you as we would like to, no offence. Try to explain it simple and easy but with important details.
No its a vps allocated in other place, yeah i opened the 3 ports i needed 27015, 27016, 27017 (trying to launch new server), yeah 27015 and 27016 are working

The error still here

And yes cooky i will do that if my ip is unbanned again i need to wait like 20 minutes i think until back to normally according to hlsw server downtime

[EDIT]
My ip is something like 192.168.x.xx

Last edited by Elitcky; 12-30-2016 at 07:20.
Cooky
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2016 , 07:25   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #8

If you are able to connect to the server after 1 hour, the command I provided won't show anything anymore. I don't know why or why, but the server just bans your IP for some reason..

Can you turn iptables off for a while and start the servers again? Just to make sure it's iptables or not.
If you are able to run both servers with iptables disabled, I would like to see your iptables configuration.

Last edited by Cooky; 12-30-2016 at 07:26.
Elitcky
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-30-2016 , 07:38   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #9

i didnt had iptables installed, now im installing them with "sudo yum install iptables-services" :/ and well im going to turn them off i think right ?

[EDIT]
btw in the server which im trying to launch is installed a zombie plague mod, should i try without it and wait some minutes ??

[EDIT2] Well i tried again to upload the server and again my ip is blocked... for what ? idk :/ but it is blocked again i writed the command

iptables -L -n --line | grep 192.168.x.xx

I just dont understand why its blocking the ip, oh and if i got my ip blocked but... im logged into putty, i still can do wherever i want, but if i quit and then try to log again, im going to get error

Last edited by Elitcky; 12-30-2016 at 07:52.
Cooky
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2016 , 07:47   Re: [Copy Files] From original server to copy
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitcky View Post
i didnt had iptables installed, now im installing them with "sudo yum install iptables-services" :/ and well im going to turn them off i think right ?

[EDIT]
btw in the server which im trying to launch is installed a zombie plague mod, should i try without it and wait some minutes ??
If iptables wasn't installed... then there is no need to install it and disable it afterwards. What Linux OS are you running?

It could also be: service ufw stop