Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v3.0)

Post New Thread Reply   

ProTravis
Old 05-04-2013 , 20:51   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.2)
Reply With Quote #11

sooooo im guessing this feature isnt gonna be implemented then? ive still subscribed to this thread if you happen to update it though
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 05-04-2013 , 21:40   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.2)
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTravis View Post
sooooo im guessing this feature isnt gonna be implemented then? ive still subscribed to this thread if you happen to update it though
Been realllly busy lately, sorry.

I'm working on something for Strange weapon levelling in TF2 too. It works on a per-weapon basis, with the plugin detecting any equipped Strange weapons on spawn/locker touch, and displaying a chat message for each equipped Strange weapon, stating it has "detected" each Strange weapon, then running *something* (it's a secret!) based on the specific weapon.

I'll try to get this implemented soon.
ProTravis
Old 05-05-2013 , 01:06   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.2)
Reply With Quote #13

good to hear your still active, and looking forward to seeing the admin check function added
could i also suggest a setting for the strange weapon detector so that our server owner could toggle it on and off? we already have a plugin like that in place and your updated plugin may conflict with it
thanks
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 05-05-2013 , 19:33   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.2)
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTravis View Post
good to hear your still active, and looking forward to seeing the admin check function added
could i also suggest a setting for the strange weapon detector so that our server owner could toggle it on and off? we already have a plugin like that in place and your updated plugin may conflict with it
thanks
Lol, the strange weapon plugin I'm working on is separate from this, it won't interact with this at all
MafiaBoss
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2013 , 23:45   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.2)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
Been realllly busy lately, sorry.

I'm working on something for Strange weapon levelling in TF2 too. It works on a per-weapon basis, with the plugin detecting any equipped Strange weapons on spawn/locker touch, and displaying a chat message for each equipped Strange weapon, stating it has "detected" each Strange weapon, then running *something* (it's a secret!) based on the specific weapon.

I'll try to get this implemented soon.
Was looking at this and would love the idea of admin immunity to the plugin too. But seems like that's not gonna happen since this post haven't been updated in months.. Are you adding it?

Last edited by MafiaBoss; 09-01-2013 at 23:45.
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 09-02-2013 , 02:40   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.2)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaBoss View Post
Was looking at this and would love the idea of admin immunity to the plugin too. But seems like that's not gonna happen since this post haven't been updated in months.. Are you adding it?
Sorry! Sorry! I got flooded with other projects, namely a TF2 Grenade Reintegration Project (similar to TF2Nades, but better) after I got my hands on the official textures for all the scrapped grenades.

I've got today off (3 day weekend, wooo!) I'll see if I can toss up admin immunity in this.
MafiaBoss
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-02-2013 , 03:54   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.2)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Sorry! Sorry! I got flooded with other projects, namely a TF2 Grenade Reintegration Project (similar to TF2Nades, but better) after I got my hands on the official textures for all the scrapped grenades.

I've got today off (3 day weekend, wooo!) I'll see if I can toss up admin immunity in this.
Oh, good to know that!
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 09-02-2013 , 09:20   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.3)
Reply With Quote #18

Updated to always check for the "b" flag, and if you have it, it shouldn't kick you. Let me know if it works/doesn't work!
MafiaBoss
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-02-2013 , 09:34   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.3)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Updated to always check for the "b" flag, and if you have it, it shouldn't kick you. Let me know if it works/doesn't work!
It works!
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 09-02-2013 , 09:39   Re: [TF2] Unassigned Player Kicker (v1.3)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaBoss View Post
It works!
Beautiful