12% 

[CSGO] Gamemode: Zombie Survival

Post New Thread Reply   

wesdwe
Old 07-15-2022 , 13:35   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desktop View Post
You should open that file and add your MySQL database connection there, so the data is persistant, otherwise the plugin won't work.
Do you have time to help me solve this problem? I can pay, thanks
wesdwe
Old 07-15-2022 , 14:52   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
You should open that file and add your MySQL database connection there, so the data is persistant, otherwise the plugin won't work.
https://s1.328888.xyz/2022/07/16/NLMPJ.png
When I try to import the SQL file I get this error and can't proceed
Desktop
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-15-2022 , 14:59   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #13

Do not use beta versions, also, you have to make sure your sourcemod is updated and all model/sounds/etc files are in the directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesdwe View Post
https://s1.328888.xyz/2022/07/16/NLMPJ.png
When I try to import the SQL file I get this error and can't proceed
You need SUPER privileges in some databases in order to create procedures from sql scripts.

If you don't have the procedures, the plugin won't work.

In case you need to re-execute the sql script to create the database, you need to DELETE your old database, otherwise, it could fail to execute.

Last edited by Desktop; 07-15-2022 at 15:04.
wesdwe
Old 07-16-2022 , 05:01   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Do not use beta versions, also, you have to make sure your sourcemod is updated and all model/sounds/etc files are in the directory.

You need SUPER privileges in some databases in order to create procedures from sql scripts.

If you don't have the procedures, the plugin won't work.

In case you need to re-execute the sql script to create the database, you need to DELETE your old database, otherwise, it could fail to execute.
I am using MYSQL version 5.6 5.7 5.8 cannot import this SQL file. What version of MYSQL should I use?
I am using Sourcemod version 1.11 (6906)

MYSQL I used ROOT account and it has all permissions
Is the server crash caused by SQL file not being imported correctly?
Is the location of model/sounds/ correct?

Thank you for your help

Last edited by wesdwe; 07-16-2022 at 14:08.
Desktop
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-26-2022 , 13:20   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
I am using MYSQL version 5.6 5.7 5.8 cannot import this SQL file. What version of MYSQL should I use?
I am using Sourcemod version 1.11 (6906)

MYSQL I used ROOT account and it has all permissions
Is the server crash caused by SQL file not being imported correctly?
Is the location of model/sounds/ correct?

Thank you for your help
-MySQL recommended version is 8.x, I'm gonna update the thread.
-Sourcemod version should be latest stable one.
-A crash could be caused by lack of models/maps, but also could be a MySQL/sourcemod(and modules)/metamod error, so, you should have all dependancies installed (all .dll's in windows or .so's in linux) and RUNNING.

IMPORTANT: As I said before, if the DB init scripts don't create the tables AND PROCEDURES, the plugin WILL NOT WORK, because it NEEDS mysql procedures in order to understand CALL SQL functions (register accounts, characters and their respective READS from the DB)
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-26-2022 , 15:36   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #16

I tried to compile zombie_survival with latest sourcemod and this error appears.

Code:
lasermines.sp(664) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
After fixing that mistake, thanks to SourceMod Discord a bunch of new appears.

Last edited by Groven; 07-26-2022 at 15:56.
Grey83
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2022 , 12:53   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #17

Groven, try to do it:
PHP Code:
int baseReward LASERMINE_KILL_SCALAR_REWARD Round ToZero(resetBonus+levelBonus*ownerUpgradeBonus); 
==>
PHP Code:
int baseReward LASERMINE_KILL_SCALAR_REWARD RoundToZero(resetBonus+levelBonus*ownerUpgradeBonus); 
Old 07-27-2022 , 13:34   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey83 View Post
Groven, try to do it:
PHP Code:
int baseReward LASERMINE_KILL_SCALAR_REWARD Round ToZero(resetBonus+levelBonus*ownerUpgradeBonus); 
==>
PHP Code:
int baseReward LASERMINE_KILL_SCALAR_REWARD RoundToZero(resetBonus+levelBonus*ownerUpgradeBonus); 
Thanks I did that then a lot of error came up with other plugins
Old 07-27-2022 , 15:41   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groven View Post
I tried to compile zombie_survival with latest sourcemod and this error appears.

Code:
lasermines.sp(664) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
After fixing that mistake, thanks to SourceMod Discord a bunch of new appears.
Merged a fix into the main branch, remember that you dont have to compile all .sp, you just need to compile the main one (zombie_survival.sp), those inside "zs" folder are "libraries sp"
Old 07-28-2022 , 15:56   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
When I downloaded and overwritten the Zombie-Survival-master.zip file in \steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo, and started the server, the server stopped working, no matter if I connected to the database or not, still stops working

im getting this can you please help:
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/loyalists/bo4/outlaw/attachments/xmaterial_8b3ea1c3f45a17b.vmt line 1
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/loyalists/bo4/outlaw/attachments/xmaterial_8b3ea1c3f45a17b.vmt line 3
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/loyalists/bo4/outlaw/attachments/xmaterial_8b3ea1c3f45a17b.vmt line 5
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/loyalists/bo4/outlaw/attachments/xmaterial_8b3ea1c3f45a17b.vmt line 5
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/loyalists/bo4/outlaw/attachments/xmaterial_8b3ea1c3f45a17b.vmt line 6
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/loyalists/bo4/outlaw/attachments/xmaterial_8b3ea1c3f45a17b.vmt line 8
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/loyalists/bo4/outlaw/attachments/xmaterial_8b3ea1c3f45a17b.vmt line 9
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/loyalists/bo4/outlaw/attachments/xmaterial_8b3ea1c3f45a17b.vmt line 9
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/v_models/weapons/r3k/weapon_sdfar_sights_d.vmt line 1
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/v_models/weapons/r3k/weapon_sdfar_sights_d.vmt line 3
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/v_models/weapons/r3k/weapon_sdfar_sights_d.vmt line 4
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/v_models/weapons/r3k/weapon_sdfar_sights_d.vmt line 5
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/v_models/weapons/r3k/weapon_sdfar_sights_d.vmt line 6
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/v_models/weapons/r3k/weapon_sdfar_sights_d.vmt line 7
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/v_models/weapons/r3k/weapon_sdfar_sights_d.vmt line 9
KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/v_models/weapons/r3k/weapon_sdfar_sights_d.vmt line 11