Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

I need help

Post New Thread Reply   

ReV
Old 07-23-2004 , 19:50   I need help
Reply With Quote #1

AS you can probably tell im a noob wit amx x.................. I have a great amx mod server that set up myself.......... wit great plugins and all tat crap but my question is can i use amx mod plugins in amx x..............and if i can how? because i tried but it didnt work..........................
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 19:57  
Reply With Quote #2

they have to be recompiled to be used with amxx, either run them thru the comepile ( click on the guides link in my sig and read the amxx guides section on conliling) or get their ported versions from this forum.
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 19:59  
Reply With Quote #3

those plugins must be ported. and please... give ur topic title a little bit more information so we no what we are going to be helping.

just delete those plugins since amx is bad. Look in the Pkugins forum for the plugins u want. Most should be ported. If u dont find what ur looking for. U can either ask for sumthing to be made or ported from amx in the suggestions area.
Old 07-23-2004 , 20:30  
Reply With Quote #4

You can look around the Plugins section for good plugins, or you can just go to the amxmodx.org and look around there...I'd suggest Ludwig Van's AMX_NUKEM plugin. Great plugin.
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS