3% 

[TF2] PropHunt 1.93

Post New Thread Reply   

KiRRA
Old 02-18-2013 , 12:17   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #941

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyhyatr View Post
why players can change class?? how to disable its?
Blue team has the ability to change classes minus spy and medic I believe. Red team should not be allowed to change classes at all, they are forced scout.
serpentine
I don't have a problem
Old 02-18-2013 , 12:42   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #942

You can use this plugin to force whichever class you want. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=781580
Old 02-22-2013 , 16:36   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #943

You say "extract/install to correct folders" but I'm new with Team-Fortress 2 mods and don't know where to place the folders, please would you give me a more exact explanation.
KiRRA
Old 02-22-2013 , 17:22   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #944

Quote:
Originally Posted by simtexa View Post
You say "extract/install to correct folders" but I'm new with Team-Fortress 2 mods and don't know where to place the folders, please would you give me a more exact explanation.
All the files contained within the "data" folder go into the "../orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/data" folder

All files contained within the "maps" folder go into the "../orangebox/tf/maps" folder

All files contained within the "sound" folder go into the "../orangebox/tf/sound" folder (keep the prophunt folder intact. Just drag and drop the entire "prophunt" folder from the provided sound folder into the "../tf/sound" folder)

All files within the "translations" folder go into the "../orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/translations" folder

The "prophunt.smx" file goes into the "../orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/plugins" folder

The "prophunt.sp" file goes into the "../orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod/scripting" folder

Add the required cvars into the "server.cfg", "sourcemod.cfg", or individual "<mapname>.cfg" file to enable the plugin.

I believe this is all the information required, prety straight forward stuff. I am sure if I forgot anything that someone will come along and correct me or add to what I have listed above...hopefully I didn't forget anything. I hope this helps, enjoy!

Last edited by KiRRA; 02-22-2013 at 17:26.
simtexa
Old 02-23-2013 , 13:03   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #945

I cannot find the orangebox-folder, im using windows 7, is this for the mac or linux version? Are you sure it is not in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\<username>\team fortress 2\tf?

Last edited by simtexa; 02-23-2013 at 13:16.
KiRRA
Old 02-23-2013 , 13:13   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #946

Quote:
Originally Posted by simtexa View Post
I cannot find the orangebox-folder, im using windows 7, is this for the mac or linux version?
All the information I provided was based off of the installation on a Windows machine. When you setup a dedicated TF2 server you should have two folders via default.

HL2
Orangebox

Our control panel installs the TF2 server files automatically, so outside of the control panel I can't provide much information if there was something else you had to do. Installation of a dedicated server should automatically install those folders though.

You are trying to install said files on a dedicated server correct? Not a local machine?
simtexa
Old 02-23-2013 , 13:29   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #947

The resource pack does not work, winrar says unexpected end of archive.
simtexa
Old 02-23-2013 , 13:33   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #948

I am not setting up a server, all I want is the various maps and stuff so i don't have to wait 3 years when connecting to a server using this.
anon2
Old 02-24-2013 , 16:43   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #949

I seem to be having a problem with sounds on my PH server.

I set the server pure to 1 but the sounds only work on the first map and then on the next map they say "missing from disk or repository". This is for all sounds like one and only, snaaake etc. I do not know why it will work on the first map after i turn on my server because afterwards it will not work.

Regards, Anon

Last edited by anon2; 02-24-2013 at 16:43.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-24-2013 , 17:47   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #950

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon2 View Post
I seem to be having a problem with sounds on my PH server.

I set the server pure to 1 but the sounds only work on the first map and then on the next map they say "missing from disk or repository". This is for all sounds like one and only, snaaake etc. I do not know why it will work on the first map after i turn on my server because afterwards it will not work.
Update your hl2/pure_server_whitelist.txt.

Specifically, it needs this line somewhere before the closing }

Code:
	sound\prophunt\...		allow_from_disk
While we're at it, you really need to move your sv_pure line from server.cfg to autoexec.cfg so that it runs prior to the first map starting. If you don't, sv_pure doesn't take effect until the second map.

Last edited by Powerlord; 02-24-2013 at 17:48.