Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] building plugin (paid)

Post New Thread Reply   

dave_with_beer_bottle
Old 03-18-2015 , 16:35   [TF2] building plugin (paid)
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, looking for "building" plugin, gonna try to explain as much as i can (english is not my language)
first want to link this, i've asked few months back https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=252809 need plugin that allows me to build in those areas, not sure if you can use any of the code or not from roll the dice, but if you do rtd you are able to build in those "hurt areas"

second would like the plugin be also able to have god mod on for teleporters only, i think you could strip the Tylerst's plugin for that https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=171518
still wanna have chat trigger for it and admin flag/override in case it gets out of hands

third if there is way to make it that it will allow multiple teleporter exits it would be awesome if that is not possible its ok

anyway the first and second is what i need
so be able to build anything in the "hurt areas" and be able to toggle god mod on teleporters only, to be able to build anything in the "hurt areas" needs to be automatic for everyone, the god for teleporters i need admin flag that i would be able to use overrides

i don't care if you post the plugin here for everyone to download or just for me in PM/email... you will get paid either way

payment: don' ask for advance on payment, you will not get any (simply past experience) until i see the plugin works on MY server without errors
you will receive payment in full on amount we both agree beforehand after i see it works without issues after you get your pay than i will ask for the .sp
if you are skeptical about getting paid you can look here http://www.sourcemod.net/halloffame.php
also did send money to multiple coders around these forums before simply to say thanks for theyr plugins i'm using on my servers , so just ask around.I'm not here to scam anyone.
If you agree with the terms and are able to make the plugin please send PM, thank you
ddhoward
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2015 , 17:01   Re: [TF2] building plugin (paid)
Reply With Quote #2

I can personally vouch for this person. If your plugin meets his specifications, he will pay up handsomely.
Old 03-18-2015 , 18:25   Re: [TF2] building plugin (paid)
Reply With Quote #3

Sent you a PM good sir.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2015 , 18:27   Re: [TF2] building plugin (paid)
Reply With Quote #4

This should be pretty simple to do with like.. Dhooks providing you can find the teleport thing
Valve should have added a cvar... I mean really, trigger hurts already have a flag where they can hurt buildings, that would have been a better solution.

I don't think multiple exists is possible, the entrance has a netprop for exit, so it knows where to send people. A programmer could do it, but they would have to do something like manually track and switch around the exits. Also, they need to enable multiple exit construction. Idk how to do that, used to be as simple as editing items game.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-18-2015 , 18:32   Re: [TF2] building plugin (paid)
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by friagram View Post
This should be pretty simple to do with like.. Dhooks providing you can find the teleport thing
Valve should have added a cvar... I mean really, trigger hurts already have a flag where they can hurt buildings, that would have been a better solution.

I don't think multiple exists is possible, the entrance has a netprop for exit, so it knows where to send people. A programmer could do it, but they would have to do something like manually track and switch around the exits. Also, they need to enable multiple exit construction. Idk how to do that, used to be as simple as editing items game.
There's a lot of things I'd wish Valve would add as ConVars to switch. They added one to bring back the end-round glitch during King of the Hill.