Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

PS Rank PsychoStats v2.0.1+ (In-Game Stats)

Post New Thread Reply   

DoubleTap
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2004 , 10:26  
Reply With Quote #21

Wow... I guess your not really reading what I have been writing... I will try again, and be more specific.

If I disable stats.amx (This applies to BOTH AMX & AMXX) I lose Attacker / Victim / Most Damage info which my users really like to see. I thought it was a unique to AMXX issue until I realised the only reason I saw ATTK/VIC/DMG info when running AMX is I typically run WC3 Mod which produces that info for me.

I'd like to see this info incorporated into your plugin so we can disable stats.amx safely without losing functionality. Elsewise maybe mod the plugin to use seperate commands /psrank /psstats /pstop15. It also should be stated in the info that folks will lose the other functionality by disabling stats.amx.

Vic/DT

We lose all functionality until page 3, number 2 - Multikill and beyond we have after disabling stats.amx:

Old 03-30-2004 , 10:54  
Reply With Quote #22

Read my edited first post. I think I have solved your issues. Great idea by the way. I am also running stats.amx now for the cool ingame information and making sure ranks are only coming from PS Rank. I tested worked fine... let me know how it goes.
DoubleTap
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2004 , 10:59  
Reply With Quote #23

I think that should make everyone happy... We gain your functionality and retain the others... Godo work, thanks !

Vic/DT

Now all is working well
Old 06-04-2004 , 23:33  
Reply With Quote #24

great plugin!
Regulate
Old 06-05-2004 , 20:24  
Reply With Quote #25

Question:

What features does PStats offer besides the webpage stats? Does it hve like in-game stuff? The main in-game stat i am looking for is when you die or the round ends, shows the attackers dmg to you/your dmg to other players.

All the other ones are just spiffy.

Besides /rank and /top15

StatsX seems to case alot of crashes and errors, so i was thinking of switching to PStats. Only reason i went StatsX is because everyone says use it on the forums.
Old 06-06-2004 , 00:06  
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgountanis
I forgot... it would be easier to keep things the same you know so I don't have to update 3 places everytime I make a minor change.

I have 5 bosses and the TPS report memo is RIGHT here!!!!

*UPDATED*
Yea... that'd be great...

Send a message via AIM to TheEnd Send a message via MSN to TheEnd Send a message via Yahoo to TheEnd
Regulate
Old 06-08-2004 , 18:57  
Reply With Quote #27

Btw, BigBaller, can u tell me how to insatll all this from scratch? I know the psrank.amx, stats.amx go into the plugins, and add it to the plugins list. What do i do to add it to the webpage? I downloaded the same theme as you: PsychoNuke-0.3.0...Wanna help me out ?

Or if your lazy just refer me to the installation page?
Veteran Member
Old 06-08-2004 , 19:34  
Reply With Quote #28

He is not lazy for not holding your hand... wrong attitude...

Psycho-Nuke is to integrate Php-Nuke and Psychostats... you dont need Psycho-Nuke or Php-Nuke to run this plugin in conjunction with Psychostats. It actually is a bad idea because your opening a whole website inside a MOTD window in CS, just to see the stats inside a window on the website.

For example (Psychonuke on my site):
http://counterstrike.twazz.net/modul...ame=PsychoNuke

Psychostats displayed as stand alone, used on plugin:
http://twazz.xstreamdata.net/pstats/...php?page=index

Shrink your browser window and you'll see what I mean about loading the site in a small MOTD window vs. just the stats themselves. All that being said, you are in the wrong place for Psychostats support:

http://www.psychostats.com/forums/vi...d26e4a38e53ee8

You'll see many of the AMXX names there... because we are NOT lazy and do our own homework.

Vic/DT

Sidenote: Psycho-Nuke, like PS2.1b recently, is being revamped and 0.4.0 will be out soon... installing 0.3.0 will be a waste as it doesn't use all the nifty new stuff in PS2.1b
Old 06-15-2004 , 22:05  
Reply With Quote #29

Arrgh i was reading this and it sounded soo amazing !!
Then i saw the 1.6 only

Im running a very popular 1.5 server do i really need to install that steam ?
Is it worth converting ?
Send a message via MSN to [~DDD~] EvilHomer
cgountanis
Old 06-15-2004 , 23:40  
Reply With Quote #30

I would think now would be good time to convert if your players are all up for it. Steam is pretty stable now and 1.6 is the only one with the in game brower type capabilities.