Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Player Location 0.7b

Post New Thread Reply   

OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 11-20-2017 , 20:02   Re: Player Location 0.7b
Reply With Quote #21

For the last part - ADMIN_SEEFULL makes sense in both cases (when the command is available for all players and for admins only), because this controls whether admins will be able to view other admins' real IP address independent of the HIDE_ADMINS option. I hope you understand me.

Every option is independant of the other ones, so you can mix them any way to like. You don't have to worry that all players will be able to see admins' IPs if ADMIN_ONLY option is disabled, because this is controlled by another option.

I'll try to explain briefly what your settings need to look like.

ADMIN_ONLY - This only controls whether only admins with ADMIN_FLAG or all players will have access to the command. It doesn't affect any other option. So, if you want all players to be able to use amx_showip, set it to 0.

ADMIN_FLAG - Players with this flag are considered admins. The flag is used for all admin-related options.

HIDE_ADMINS - This will hide your IP in the eyes of other players. It will hide it only for regular players if ADMIN_SEEFULL is set to 1, so admins with ADMIN_FLAG will still be able to see your real IP, but regular players won't, even if ADMIN_ONLY is set to 0.

PLAYER_IP - This is how the regular players' IPs are displayed. If set to 1, players won't be able to see the last digits of non-admin players while admin IPs are still controlled by the HIDE_ADMINS option. Admins will be able to see the full IP if ADMIN_SEEFULL is enabled.

HIDDEN_TAG - Used when HIDE_ADMINS is set to 1.

I hope I made things more clear for you.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 11-20-2017 at 20:04.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
ZEDD_Intensity
Old 11-21-2017 , 01:06   Re: Player Location 0.7b
Reply With Quote #22

Greetings,
All totally understandable now. Appreciate your detailed extensive message explaining the functionality in quite a bit depth.
I've used it for a couple hours now, and I can already tell, this is the plugin of excellence.

Thanks for that, OciXCrom.

Kindest Regards,
ZEDD

Last edited by ZEDD_Intensity; 05-19-2018 at 20:01.