12% 

Detect Scope and Modeling question

Post New Thread Reply   

Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 01-28-2015 , 18:57   Detect Scope and Modeling question
Reply With Quote #1

Hello.
I found really cool skins but they came with some problems.
First, the size. When i use scope, i can see sniper models.
About this problem, i am stuck. I have hooked secondary attack, reload and deploy with ham. In secondary attack i remove the weapon model. On the others 2 i set model back in case of had used zoom. Everything is ok except 2 things:
- Since i remove the model, it doesn't play shooting sounds. Is there a better way to fix than emit a new sound?
- When i shoot with AWP/Scout, the scope disapears, but no model. I can fix this easily by hooking primary attack. But there is always a but. The scope automatickly comes up after X time. So, is there any way to know when the Scope comes up? Would Ham_Weapon_IsUsable help me?

Then i have another problem, but this is more off-topic, but since its about the same models, i will just ask here. Can someone tell me how to put left hand to right hand in the models? Because models by default are in the left hand when my configuration is for the right hand. I could fix this easily with *snip* but i dont want to do things to my clients that i wouldn't like someone else to do with me
Old 01-28-2015 , 19:37   Re: Detect Scope and Modeling question
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Then i have another problem, but this is more off-topic, but since its about the same models, i will just ask here. Can someone tell me how to put left hand to right hand in the models? Because models by default are in the left hand when my configuration is for the right hand. I could fix this easily with *snip* but i dont want to do things to my clients that i wouldn't like someone else to do with me
IIRC you can use gflip, read this. It's included in the download, along with a few other tools.

Last edited by wickedd; 01-28-2015 at 19:37.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 01-29-2015 , 13:17   Re: Detect Scope and Modeling question
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
IIRC you can use gflip, read this. It's included in the download, along with a few other tools.
Thanks, will look into it tonight.
Anyway i tried to use yesterday isusable as post but it isnt enough, called to soon.
If i hook weapon animation as post, will it call when the weapon animation ends or before it ends?
Also, i rarely used emit_sound function. Never needed it. Can someone tell me how to do it to be exactly like awp emits by itself?
Old 01-29-2015 , 22:36   Re: Detect Scope and Modeling question
Reply With Quote #4

If you are talking about Ham_Weapon_SendWeaponAnim, generally it will call when the weapon animation ends. Note that this forward won't be called for shoot animations.

For emit_sound, just emit it in CHAN_WEAPON channel. Others value like pitch, vol... can be found in one of Arkshine's posts. Just search for it.