Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CT can pick C4

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff       
P34nut
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-20-2006 , 13:20   CT can pick C4
Reply With Quote #1

Ct can pick C4!
----------------------------------------
original script from Hydralisk
edited because it didn't work anymore

added some tools
choose if ct can plant the bomb or not
(remove comment in script for that)

--------------------------------------------
Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (ct_pickc4.sma - 824 views - 1.4 KB)
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2006 , 16:20  
Reply With Quote #2

This can cause sime high CPU load,
Try register_touch.

( Gj to start with entity's on first plugin, nice plugin )
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2006 , 23:45  
Reply With Quote #3

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...p?t=15906+bomb

his plugin still works... you just have to place it above all 3rd party plugins in plugins.ini

I thought it was broke when I downloaded it at first too, but after I placed it above where it says to add 3rd party plugins, it worked fine and still works on amxmodx 1.70. I assume its a problem co-existing with some plugins I had. You may have the same problem. Just place it above where it says to add 3rd party plugins and you should be fine in using that one.

GJ on having a bomb planting option though. That is nice.
Old 03-21-2006 , 00:42  
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubStream
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=15906+bomb

his plugin still works... you just have to place it above all 3rd party plugins in plugins.ini

I thought it was broke when I downloaded it at first too, but after I placed it above where it says to add 3rd party plugins, it worked fine and still works on amxmodx 1.70. I assume its a problem co-existing with some plugins I had. You may have the same problem. Just place it above where it says to add 3rd party plugins and you should be fine in using that one.

GJ on having a bomb planting option though. That is nice.
I am still using that plugin up till now and it allowed the ct to plant and defuse .....funny thing is its at the bottom of my plugin list And I added a line to only make the admins use it, otherwise there would be mayhem in the server. I only made it for admins since some terrorists would just drop the bomb and their teammates wont plant it But gj on the "fix" im sure itll help someone out.
SubStream
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2006 , 00:49  
Reply With Quote #5

Yah I was just tellin him how he might be able to fix his problem with it.. cause for me... it conflicted with some other plugins ... and i wasn't sure which... but putting it at the top solved the problem... and yes the fix is a good idea
organizedKaoS
Old 03-21-2006 , 00:51  
Reply With Quote #6

Agreed with substream...Then again, everyone's server performs differently under different circumstances.
kinsprite2
Old 03-21-2006 , 20:23  
Reply With Quote #7

see my code!
Code:
/* Plugin generated by AMXX-Studio */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cstrike> #include <engine> #include <fun> #define PLUGIN "CT PickUP C4 Plugin" #define VERSION "1.2" #define AUTHOR "KinSprite" new bool:allowctpickupbomb[33] = false new g_allowctpickupbomb new g_ctpickbombeachround new gamx_allowctpickupbomb public plugin_init() {     register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR)     register_logevent("startnewround",2,"0=World triggered","1=Round_Start")     register_logevent("ct_dropbomb",3,"1=triggered")     g_allowctpickupbomb = register_cvar("amx_allowctpickupbomb","0")     g_ctpickbombeachround = register_cvar("amx_ctpickbombeachround","0")     gamx_allowctpickupbomb = register_cvar("amx_setallctbombeachround","0")     register_touch("weaponbox", "player", "ctpickupbomb")     register_concmd("amx_ctpickbomb","cmdallowctpickupbomb",ADMIN_SLAY,"<name or #userid or @CT> < 0 or 1 >") } public startnewround(){     new players[32],num,i     get_players(players, num,"ae","CT")     if(get_pcvar_num(g_ctpickbombeachround)==0)         for(i=0;i<num;i++)             allowctpickupbomb[players[i]] = false     else if(get_pcvar_num(gamx_allowctpickupbomb)==1)         for(i=0;i<num;i++)             allowctpickupbomb[players[i]] = true } public client_connect(id){     allowctpickupbomb[id]=false     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public client_disconnect(id){     allowctpickupbomb[id]=false     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public ct_dropbomb(){     new sArg[64], sAction[64]     new sName[64]      new iUserId, id     read_logargv(0,sArg,64)     read_logargv(2,sAction,64)     parse_loguser(sArg,sName,64,iUserId)     id = find_player("k",iUserId)     if(id==0)                  // Prevents the server from gaining XP         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     if(equal(sAction,"Dropped_The_Bomb")&&get_user_team(id)==2)     {         allowctpickupbomb[id]=false         new param[2]         param[0]=id         set_task(0.2,"reset_ctpickbomb",8963+id,param,1)     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public reset_ctpickbomb(param[]){     allowctpickupbomb[param[0]]=true } public ctpickupbomb(Ent,player){     if(get_user_team(player)!=2||get_pcvar_num(g_allowctpickupbomb)!=1||!allowctpickupbomb[player])         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     new sz[33]     entity_get_string(Ent,EV_SZ_model,sz,32)     if (equal(sz,"models/w_backpack.mdl")){         if(cs_get_user_plant(player)!=1){             give_item(player,"weapon_c4")             cs_set_user_plant(player)             remove_entity(Ent)         }     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public cmdallowctpickupbomb(id,level,cid){     if(!cmd_access(id,level,cid,3))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     if(get_pcvar_num(g_allowctpickupbomb)==0){         console_print(id,"*** Sorry. Cts are not allowed to pick up bomb in this server")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     new arga[32],argb[32]     read_argv(1, arga, 31)     read_argv(2, argb, 31)     new value = str_to_num(argb)     if(equali(arga,"@CT")){         new players[32]         new i,num         get_players(players,num,"e","CT")         for(i=0;i<num;i++){             if(value==1)                 allowctpickupbomb[players[i]]=true             else                 allowctpickupbomb[players[i]]=false         }     } else {         new player = cmd_target(id, arga, 2)         if (!player)         {             console_print(id, "[AMXX] Sorry, player %s could not be found or targetted!", arga)             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         } else {             if(value==1)                 allowctpickupbomb[player]=true             else                 allowctpickupbomb[player]=false         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }
organizedKaoS
Old 03-21-2006 , 20:43  
Reply With Quote #8

Wow.....you piggybacked off this dudes plugin submission. If you thought yours was better, you could have made your own new plugin submission, instead of trying to show up someone else.
kinsprite2
Old 03-21-2006 , 20:57  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by organizedKaoS
Wow.....you piggybacked off this dudes plugin submission. If you thought yours was better, you could have made your own new plugin submission, instead of trying to show up someone else.
I just want to share .......
organizedKaoS
Old 03-21-2006 , 21:31  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsprite2

I just want to share .......
Well in that sense, i guess posting the code itself would've been enough. "Sharing is caring" is in the end what you were trying to do, so my apologies