Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Jockey racing v1.0.8(+ 4 player mode)

Post New Thread Reply   

Searcher64
Old 07-31-2010 , 16:34   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #121

There's also a slight problem in the parish finale too....the infected auto dies and doesn't respawn
Fleepster99
Old 07-31-2010 , 16:46   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher64 View Post
There's also a slight problem in the parish finale too....the infected auto dies and doesn't respawn
If you are talking about people having a locked screen after the first round of the finale, i have no clue on what that is because its been happening even before i started the plugin(back when i was just using console commands).
Please tell me more about it if im wrong.
Searcher64
Old 07-31-2010 , 16:56   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #123

Nope, none of us have frozen screen on finale, just the infected dying problem
Fleepster99
Old 07-31-2010 , 17:02   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Nope, none of us have frozen screen on finale, just the infected dying problem
is this after the first round, and does something specific happen before the jockeys die?
Searcher64
Old 07-31-2010 , 18:02   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #125

Just tested out new version, somethings SERIOUSLY wrong with it. People were able to spawn as boomers, boomers spawn on top of survivors during the ready up period. When I typed !raceon, the survivors were teleported but the jockeys/boomers were all over the place...

And the helicopter finale problem is on the first round, and we all spawned as different SI (like normal versus) then died and then counter went on without us spawning
Searcher64
Old 07-31-2010 , 18:22   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #126

Another thing, do you think you can make the pipebomb instantly explode when it touches the ground, instead of the beeping?
Fleepster99
Old 07-31-2010 , 19:07   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Another thing, do you think you can make the pipebomb instantly explode when it touches the ground, instead of the beeping?
to get the survivors to throw molos and bile jars when jockied was pretty complicated, even though i plagiarized most of the code.
Im gonna leave just the vomitjar and molotov for now untill i can get all bugs fixed.
Im currently trying to do your adrenaline idea, have you tried molotovs and bile jars when jockied? do they work well?
Fleepster99
Old 07-31-2010 , 19:11   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Just tested out new version, somethings SERIOUSLY wrong with it. People were able to spawn as boomers, boomers spawn on top of survivors during the ready up period. When I typed !raceon, the survivors were teleported but the jockeys/boomers were all over the place...

And the helicopter finale problem is on the first round, and we all spawned as different SI (like normal versus) then died and then counter went on without us spawning
Ok, so you typed raceon and boomers spawned? or did they spawn after the countdown is over?(they are only supposed to spawn when a bile jar is thrown when jockied), also for the parish finale if you type !raceon without lowering the bridge then no jockey spawns.
Searcher64
Old 07-31-2010 , 21:27   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleepster99 View Post
Ok, so you typed raceon and boomers spawned? or did they spawn after the countdown is over?(they are only supposed to spawn when a bile jar is thrown when jockied), also for the parish finale if you type !raceon without lowering the bridge then no jockey spawns.
I typed !raceon and then about the time where the jockeys are SUPPOSED to spawn, a boomer spawns on top of one of the survivor's head, and then 10 seconds later another one spawns (me) on top of the survivors head. Everyone else had spawning disabled message

I only tried boomer bile, which I'm not sure what it's supposed to do but it showed that X player got biled
Fleepster99
Old 07-31-2010 , 23:07   Re: [L4d2] Jockey racing v1.0.6
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
I typed !raceon and then about the time where the jockeys are SUPPOSED to spawn, a boomer spawns on top of one of the survivor's head, and then 10 seconds later another one spawns (me) on top of the survivors head. Everyone else had spawning disabled message

I only tried boomer bile, which I'm not sure what it's supposed to do but it showed that X player got biled
Well because of alot of restrictions that i found in versus compared to campaign i had to add the boomer, if the vomitjar goes withing a specific radius of a player a boomer spawns and teleports on top of that players head lol now this isnt the best idea but when i was playing around with it, i saw it working pretty well clearly something failed during raceon.
I may remove the boomer but i wasnt able to find a way to knock the survivors back without using a boomer(tried propane tanks etc) :/, and about 70 % blindness(created on top of the bile) doesnt feel like its as powerfull as the molotov throw.
Thanks for the info