Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

blacklagoon
Old 07-17-2013 , 15:33   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #81

Well, i could do GeoIP part.

But i can't understand how to switch someone at a specific channel ID.
blacklagoon
Old 07-28-2013 , 17:05   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #82

Someone could help me on it ?
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 08-06-2013 , 21:30   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklagoon View Post
Well, i could do GeoIP part.

But i can't understand how to switch someone at a specific channel ID.
g_iClientChannel[client] this variable saves current channel ID
and you should run RefreshClientChannel(client) after switching players to a new channel
Old 08-08-2013 , 04:33   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #84

Here's suggestion:
Could you somehow divide for example 30 players to 6 teams in CS:GO (each has 5 players) and these teams could battle each other? This plugin would change CS:GO so that more and more players might get interested. Please tell me if someone already made this.
Veteran Member
Old 09-05-2013 , 07:39   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJScope View Post
Here's suggestion:
Could you somehow divide for example 30 players to 6 teams in CS:GO (each has 5 players) and these teams could battle each other? This plugin would change CS:GO so that more and more players might get interested. Please tell me if someone already made this.
I Could add natives to get players channel id and a player limit, than you can create squad channels
and others can write modules for it

Last edited by zipcore; 09-05-2013 at 09:26.
herpes
Old 12-16-2013 , 15:24   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #86

Seeing as this is still recently getting fixed, I have a few questions:

Does this work with CS:GO?

I have a GG and Regular server, and I'm looking for something with the abilities keep all talk (regardless of GG/Regular game play), and create a team channel to work regardless of being dead/alive for when it's on regular mode and need to talk strategy and still be able to have all talk on so we can still banter and rip on each other. I know going for a TS/Mumble server is an alternative, but then you have to get people to connect to use it, etc...

A lot of other voice plugins haven't been maintained in awhile, so that's why I'm asking here

Last edited by herpes; 12-16-2013 at 15:27.
zipcore
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2014 , 05:08   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #87

Last time I was using this, CS:GO was not released, why are you asking? Just try if it works or not.
Old 02-02-2014 , 14:24   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #88

Although this plugin has [ANY] in it's title, I cannot load it in TF2. If it only works in CS, I suggest using a [CS] tag instead. This is the error I get.

[SM] Plugin voice_channel_manager_v2.smx failed to load: Required extension "cstrike" file("games/game.cstrike.ext") not running.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2014 , 15:28   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank Missile View Post
Although this plugin has [ANY] in it's title, I cannot load it in TF2. If it only works in CS, I suggest using a [CS] tag instead. This is the error I get.

[SM] Plugin voice_channel_manager_v2.smx failed to load: Required extension "cstrike" file("games/game.cstrike.ext") not running.
Same, here is how to fix that (please, update the plugin when the OP release is own fix) :
1) Download the *.sp file (using 'get sourve' link)
2) Open the file with your favorite text editor
3) Remove line 4
4) Save and compille it manually.
5) DONE!
Old 02-03-2014 , 00:31   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Channel Manager V2.4 (Last Updated 16-Apr-2012)
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
Same, here is how to fix that (please, update the plugin when the OP release is own fix) :
1) Download the *.sp file (using 'get sourve' link)
2) Open the file with your favorite text editor
3) Remove line 4
4) Save and compille it manually.
5) DONE!
I successfully loaded the plugin, but it's a bit buggy. The last channel in the config doesn't update the online players. In other words, no matter how many people join the last channel on the list, it remains 0. I also find the configuration a bit confusing, but that's just me.