Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

SM Bullet Time(CSS/HL2DM/CSGO)

Post New Thread Reply   

Snake60
Old 12-18-2010 , 14:48   Re: SM Bullet Time
Reply With Quote #11

@blaxxun
Can you upload sm_bullettime_blaxxun.sp file, because in scripting folder sm_bullettime_blaxxun.smx file?
Quote:
I have made this because I found this was a great addition for my GG-Server and BT from Vogelz didn't work any more.
By the way, plugin from Vogelz works but only by votes and only on sv_pure 0 servers!

Last edited by Snake60; 12-18-2010 at 14:53.
Send a message via ICQ to Snake60 Send a message via MSN to Snake60 Send a message via Skype™ to Snake60
blaxxun
Old 12-19-2010 , 09:26   SM Bullet Time - modified
Reply With Quote #12

oh.. that was stupid ;)

Maybe Vogelz plugin doesn't work anymore 'cause it removes the cheatflag from timescale? When I have time, I'll have a look at it.

well here's my new version with some features stolen from quakesound...

bt_headshots - now allows values higher than 1 setting the number of headshots to trigger bullettime. 3 would be a hattrick (default: 3)

bt_killstreak - activates trigger off killstreaks: 2 would be on doublekill (default: 2)

bt_he - bullettime on death by handgrenade 0 / 1 (default: 1)

bt_random 1 / 0: This is random mode to make things more fun! just try it ;) (default: 1)

When random mode is activated bullettime can only be triggered once every 10-20 seconds. I loved the old mb bullettime plugin, but I think it is more fun to have the bullettime during a fight and not on death. Currently I'm working on a reward system where players randomly activate bullettime on their next fight once they scored a double kill / headshots etc. All with random factors to make it unexpected.

I couldn't test this much as the update screwed over my server...

Any suggestions are welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (sm_bullettime_blaxxun.sp - 619 views - 10.8 KB)
File Type: zip sm_bullettime_blaxxun.zip (278.4 KB, 356 views)
andi67
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2010 , 11:54   Re: SM Bullet Time
Reply With Quote #13

Nice Ideas....

Last edited by andi67; 12-21-2010 at 11:56.
blaxxun
Old 12-21-2010 , 14:08   SM Bullet Time - blaxxun edition 0.1.0
Reply With Quote #14

ok so check this out:

bt_random has been replaced by bt_mode:
- bt_mode 0: simply triggers off defined events

- bt_mode 1: random mode from last version

- bt_mode 2: reward mode
in reward mode each player has its own probability of activating bullettime. In the beginning this is quite low so u can only trigger bullettime by being really lucky, but with each kill you gain mojo (on hit chance)! The following events have been implemented:

you start with 0.1% chance on hit (hurt event)

kill: very little gain +0.1%
headshot: a bit more +0.5%
killstreak (as defined in bt_killstreak): quite a bit +5%
headshots (as defined in bt_headshots): +3%
knife hit: +2%
knife kill: +10%
humiliation (death by knife / suicide): -5%
perfect (kill by grenade): +4%
first blood: +2%
Your mojo is symbolized by a progressbar in the tooltip (I need some better visualization for this) and the activator is also announced now!
Again bullettime can only be activated once every 10-20 seconds (randomized). The mojo has a maximum of 30% meaning each third bullet that hits "should" activate bullettime. You cannot lose mojo unless you get humiliated (i.e. not on death / round start). Of course it resets once u activate bullettime.

I tested this a bit and to me it's much more fun!

It would be great if someone had an idea for a better progressbar / showing the increase of mojo...
Attached Files
File Type: zip sm_bullettime_blaxxun_0.1.0.zip (281.3 KB, 323 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (sm_bullettime_blaxxun.sp - 546 views - 14.4 KB)

Last edited by blaxxun; 12-21-2010 at 15:03.
Rocknrolla
Old 12-21-2010 , 17:08   Re: SM Bullet Time
Reply With Quote #15

Does this plugin rely on sv_cheats 1? As i run kac and any alteration to sv_cheats from 0 will result in a ban. It is a shame if i can't us it as i used to run the es version and my server regulars loved it.
Old 12-22-2010 , 03:56   Re: SM Bullet Time
Reply With Quote #16

Well valve has the "timehostscale" marked as cheat , so this enables sv_cheats on the server for the lifetime of the effect. KAC checks if the clients are using cheats!!!
So you can use this....

tigerox
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-22-2010 , 08:36   Re: SM Bullet Time
Reply With Quote #17

I believe KAC checks that cvars are replicated properly from the server. That means that if the server is sv_cheats 1, the clients will not be banned for it.
Old 12-23-2010 , 19:39   Re: SM Bullet Time
Reply With Quote #18

Hello! Why is it always retrieves the mb_bullettime/exit.mp3 and enter.mp3 ? already downloaded it

Last edited by nexans; 12-28-2010 at 17:12.
Rocknrolla
Old 02-08-2011 , 15:48   Re: SM Bullet Time
Reply With Quote #19

Just don't work for me it's all jolty and sounds dont d/load plus errors in logs as follows:

SERVER\srcds\orangebox\cstrike\addons\sourcem od\scripting\sm_bullettime_blaxxun.sp::EventP layerHurt()
L 02/11/2011 - 080:29: [SM] Plugin encountered error 15: Array index is out of bounds
L 02/11/2011 - 080:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "sm_bullettime_blaxxun.smx":
L 02/11/2011 - 080:29: [SM] [0] Line 545, F:\GAME

Are there no coders out there that would do a straight sourcemod conversion of mb chrono's eventscripts bulletime? It was the daddy of all bullettime plugins with exellent features and cusomizable triggers. Miss it since the ob update it was the most popular mod on our server.

Last edited by Rocknrolla; 02-11-2011 at 12:57.
andi67
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2011 , 16:58   Re: SM Bullet Time
Reply With Quote #20

Updated