Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes

Post New Thread Reply   

El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2014 , 11:01   [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #1

I am working on a wrapper for SMAC that I will make public soon..

I just would like a few things updated if possible:

smac_aimbot.sp:
Code:
#define AIM_ANGLE_CHANGE    45.0    // Max angle change that a player should snap
#define AIM_BAN_MIN            4        // Minimum number of detections before an auto-ban is allowed
#define AIM_MIN_DISTANCE    200.0    // Minimum distance acceptable for a detection.
^ Please either allow those variables to be changed by cvar or by a new native

smac_aimbot.sp:
Code:
CreateTimer(600.0, Timer_DecreaseCount, GetClientUserId(client));
^ Please create a variable either cvar or native that can change the 600.0 timer.

smac_aimbot.sp line #372 right after this line:
Code:
if (++g_iAimDetections[client] > 1)
^ Please insert a "on any detection" or "OnPossibleFalseDetection" forward

Or would you like me to submit my changes?

If so, I need to know how to submit the changes, as i think submitting the changes here would not be allowed.

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 09-23-2014 at 11:35.
checkster
BANNED
Old 09-23-2014 , 13:04   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #2

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe you can post a smac module here.
DrFallen
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-23-2014 , 15:11   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #3

You cannot distribute the plugin or its source on here until the issue with Kigen resolves (if ever). Always check in with this post for more info: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=230923
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2014 , 17:15   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #4

Ok, well I'm working on a public wrapper that will use SMACS.

I found a way to use it's natives so that I can wrap it without changing it's source.

I'm still developing AntiHack, because my version was originally written inside of War3Source and I am having to pull it out and develop it on its own engine.

AntiHack concept is this:

1. Detect hacking user, add hacking user to database and track hacking user.

2. Depending on how you setup AntiHack, you can do these functions:

* Modifiy damage of hacker based on some math (i.e. hacking users know with "aimbot" they always hit their target. With Antihack, they will always hit their target..but sometimes the damage will be reduced")
* Fake damage a player, yet the hacker thinks they damaged them at full amount.
* When a spy goes cloaked, "really cloak the spy via not transmitting the spy to the hacker"
* Make other player's damage extra to the hacker
* Mark the hacker so that other players know who is hacking, yet don't let the hacker know he has been marked.

And various other methods that I will not mention here.

I will also supply a Filtering System that I will manage and keep up to date. Plugin writers can use the filtering system via some forwards. It will forward stuff from "say and team say chat commands" filtered. So, like if you have a "hacking advertisement", the filter will filter it and track the player or ban them depending on what you want to do.

There will be a /admin menu that you can use to check to see if players are in the Antihack Database and how many "counts" of stuff they have done and when the last time they 'hacked' and stuff. You can also add or remove players from the anti-hack system anytime. You can also just add players to the anti-hack system that only "tracks" players and does nothing else... so when that player logs in, all admins will be notified.

It will also be ircrelay compatible, so that you can be notified across all your servers.

Antihack is still being developed and not yet ready for publish. :/

But if you'd like to watch it's development:

https://github.com/War3Evo/Anti-Hack

^ So, yeah.. if you have requests on what else should be added.. let me know by adding a feature request in the issues area.

Gotta admit, banning players for "hacking" doesn't solve the issue of them "hacking" on your server. They can just create a new account and do it again. What really annoys a player is when they are hacking and don't know they have been caught and put into your system.

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 09-23-2014 at 17:21.
Ade
I love purple
Old 09-24-2014 , 03:36   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #5

u talked about this in a diff thread? I'd really like to see a new anticheat specially 1 that will annoy hackers
Old 09-24-2014 , 11:13   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade View Post
u talked about this in a diff thread? I'd really like to see a new anticheat specially 1 that will annoy hackers
Okay, I didn't really plan to make this public yet as I'm still working on it.

The port is going to take a little time, as it is really embedded into my War3Source over the years, but it will be the best SMAC addon created that will take care of all your hacker related problems.

I still would like to know how I can upload sourcecode that I have changed on SMAC so that they can release a new SMAC update that will allow my Anti-Hack to adjust SMAC as needed.
Old 09-24-2014 , 21:39   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo War3Evo View Post
I still would like to know how I can upload sourcecode that I have changed on SMAC
Add copyright headers.
Old 09-25-2014 , 00:42   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #8

asherkin,

I think I have been misunderstood and was not really the answer I was searching for.

I guess I'll rephrase it a bit.

How should I upload it? Post a pastebin link here, post it here on this thread, upload it to github and post a link, or maybe a better suggestion?

I'm not sure how I can post changes.
Old 09-25-2014 , 01:42   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #9

@War3Evo, you derailed your own thread...

Regarding the original request, I don't think it's a good idea for users to be configuring the algorithm at runtime.

- Those values went through a lot of testing and were set that way for a reason.
- Forcing this module to ban earlier than it does now would reduce the likelihood that it's a true detection.
- It would cause a lot of inconsistencies in the reported detections here on the forums.

If there's an issue with it that needs to be fixed then it should be done in the module itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo War3Evo View Post
I'm not sure how I can post changes.
Pastebin a diff of your changes.

Last edited by GoD-Tony; 09-25-2014 at 02:16.
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2014 , 15:12   Re: [REQUEST] smac_aimbot.sp sourcecode changes
Reply With Quote #10

The update would allow Third-Party plugins access to smac's aimbot varaibles:

i used diff (GNU diffutils) 3.2 to create the patch file

smac_aimbot.patch:

http://pastebin.com/BvT4Mjjk

smac_aimbot.inc

http://pastebin.com/qXGBvu5n

Using a earlier detection would be nice to do, even if the detections are not "accurate". Turning the dial back some, and watching who triggers the earlier detections is a plus, especially if you log these values over time in a database for later analysis.

A lot of the "newer" and updated hacking software goes "just below" these numbers so they don't trigger SMACS as much.

SMACS is public knowledge. Allowing a third-party to control these values will make it harder for them to "go below the radar".

My upcoming plugin will monitor and record values of detections when it adjusts the numbers out of default numbers. It will use the information over time to decide if a player is using a newer hacking software.

My plugin is designed to be against banning players, it is more designed to keep players on your system and adjust them as needed to make them "less good" if detected using hacking software.

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 09-27-2014 at 15:34.