Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Infinite Round (v2.1.2)

Post New Thread Reply   

Visinescu
Old 03-25-2016 , 15:43   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticketry View Post
Any reason why it's failing to block round_draw or start_round? even if it's 1vs1 or 1vs0 the server constantly restarts.
Because arkshine sucks, just use roundendblock_mm metamod plugin.

Last edited by Visinescu; 03-25-2016 at 15:45.
Ticketry
Old 03-25-2016 , 17:08   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visinescu View Post
Because arkshine sucks, just use roundendblock_mm metamod plugin.
If I could hug you I would , Thank you very much it worked out better then ever!!
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-25-2016 , 19:06   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #643

Because you failed to read there is a cvar for that, disabled by default because some plugin relies on game_commencing event (gungame for example). But I agree, It's an old plugin and I would need to update it. I just don't have the time. And yes, that module will likely work because it blocks CS functions like this plugin does but always and with no customization/condition, if it's what you want, you should use it. Just keep in mind that it doesn't update the internal player's count like the original CS function does, so depending plugins/context, you may have issues where people can't choose a team.

Last edited by Arkshine; 03-25-2016 at 21:22.
axelnieves2012
Old 03-26-2016 , 19:24   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #644

cvar util module makes my game crash when creating a server
Arkshine
Old 03-26-2016 , 19:42   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #645

I've posted a version without this module, but don't remember where. Maybe in cvarutil thread?

EDIT: for 1.8.2: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=366 and for 1.83-dev: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...25#post2370625

Last edited by Arkshine; 03-26-2016 at 19:44.
Visinescu
Old 04-06-2016 , 16:15   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #646

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
Because you failed to read there is a cvar for that, disabled by default because some plugin relies on game_commencing event (gungame for example). But I agree, It's an old plugin and I would need to update it. I just don't have the time. And yes, that module will likely work because it blocks CS functions like this plugin does but always and with no customization/condition, if it's what you want, you should use it. Just keep in mind that it doesn't update the internal player's count like the original CS function does, so depending plugins/context, you may have issues where people can't choose a team.

Sorry about "arkshine sucks" i was super mad at your plugin since it never worked properly...always errors over errors.
Arkshine
Old 04-06-2016 , 16:40   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #647

The plugin itself doesn't have issues (at least I'm not aware of them), it's a simple plugin. The only annoyances related to the plugin is Cvar Utility module required and I know some people having trouble with it (even I don't recommend to use it, it's an old module which would need to be rewritten, which it has been already made for 1.8.3-dev) ; you can use the above version as alternative. Another common problem is the signatures/symbols required to hook game functions which can fail if you are not using latest HLDS version (either you're using an old binary or reGameDLL), I don't remember exactly if plugin is up-to-date for that, but I think it has been posted in some posts. There is also people having trouble with Orpheu. I think I should just rewrite the plugin as a module.

Last edited by Arkshine; 04-06-2016 at 16:42.
Visinescu
Old 04-09-2016 , 00:15   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
The plugin itself doesn't have issues (at least I'm not aware of them), it's a simple plugin. The only annoyances related to the plugin is Cvar Utility module required and I know some people having trouble with it (even I don't recommend to use it, it's an old module which would need to be rewritten, which it has been already made for 1.8.3-dev) ; you can use the above version as alternative. Another common problem is the signatures/symbols required to hook game functions which can fail if you are not using latest HLDS version (either you're using an old binary or reGameDLL), I don't remember exactly if plugin is up-to-date for that, but I think it has been posted in some posts. There is also people having trouble with Orpheu. I think I should just rewrite the plugin as a module.
I made my server with steamcmd and using the latest amxmodx version 1.8.3.

PHP Code:
L 03/20/2016 16:12:59: [ORPHEU] Function "InstallGameRules" not found
L 03
/20/2016 16:12:59: [AMXXRun time error 10 (plugin "infinite_round.amxx") (native "OrpheuGetFunction") - debug not enabled!
L 03/20/2016 16:12:59: [AMXXTo enable debug modeadd "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 03/20/2016 16:13:00: [ORPHEUInvalid virtual function "CGameRules::CheckMapConditions"
L 03/20/2016 16:13:00: [AMXXRun time error 10 (plugin "infinite_round.amxx") (native "OrpheuGetFunctionFromObject") - debug not enabled!
L 03/20/2016 16:13:00: [AMXXTo enable debug modeadd "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes). 
And yes i installed everything even that Cvar Utility thingy correctly.
Though i don't know why i say this now since that metamod plugin fixed everything i needed, but has that bug with team change which i fixed with a simple plugin.
Arkshine
Old 04-09-2016 , 03:57   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #649

Typically the situation where you did not upload the provided config files, or not in the right directory. If you don't follow instructions, I can do nothing about it.
Old 04-09-2016 , 06:18   Re: Infinite Round (v2.1.2)
Reply With Quote #650

Great plugin but still doesn't block round end completely. Would be cool if you could fix this "game commencing" round restart. A typical situation when there is only one player in server and then joins the second player and round restarts afterwards..

Also, maybe it is too much but I would rather want this plugin rewritten as an amxx module. So maybe some day, when you have some free time.. Would be great.

Waiting for your answer, Arkshine!

Last edited by Kowalsky; 04-09-2016 at 06:18.