thewintersoldier97
Old 11-14-2021 , 08:42   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Drop 1.7
Reply With Quote #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowysn View Post
-snip-
Good job Shadowysn! It running fine without probs in my L4D2 sv

Looking for some fun!

Last edited by thewintersoldier97; 11-14-2021 at 12:42.
KoMiKoZa
Old 12-12-2021 , 10:19   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Drop
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jessie View Post
It's not sometimes, but it always happens. Try using this version then.
It drops everything except m60 because no m_iAmmo Offset and custom mdl melee weapons.

Edit:
Added Shift+E version.
Added Shift+R version.
Could somebody update the versions with the Shift+%KEY% binds as well? That would be neat.
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2021 , 07:33   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Drop
Reply With Quote #93

modified harrypotter's fork
add shortcut drop feature when double tap flash key(impulse flash)
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_drop_fbef0102.sp - 211 views - 9.0 KB)
Old 01-28-2022 , 21:58   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Drop
Reply With Quote #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shao View Post
I've added a few cvars for compatibility and bug prevention for other plugins. Also re-implemented the anti-throwable cloning from Electr000999 that was missing. All done on the latest of xZk.
Went through the code to reduce the number of repeated calls, added a short version of !drop, !d, it is also now possible to use "shift + e" (default control) to drop items.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_drop.sp - 195 views - 6.5 KB)
Zheldorg
Old 02-09-2022 , 08:56   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Drop
Reply With Quote #95

I think this will be the most up-to-date version, including all the fixes and improvements added by the community members. If you need support for l4d1 check out the Shadowysn version (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...5&postcount=90). In the current version, delays were fixed when dropping grenades when the slot was only changed, caused by a fix that prevented duplicating grenades when thrown. Adjusted delays for use (shift + E) to reset, control is responsive, but also does not allow accidental "USE" to work. And also redesigned the code to reduce unnecessary calls

Speed Bottom + Use Bottom (shift + E .def controll) for drop.

"sm_drop_block_secondary_drop" "1" "Prevent players from dropping their secondaries? (Fixes bugs that can come with incapped weapons or A-Posing.)"
"sm_drop_block_m60_drop" "1" "Prevent players from dropping the M60? (Allows for better compatibility with certain plugins.)"
"sm_drop_block_drop_mid_action" "0" "Prevent players from dropping objects in between actions?"

I recommend deleting the old settings file. And don't forget to set a new one if you want to unlock secondary weapon drop, and "sm_drop_block_drop_mid_action" I recommended to set to "0" unless you explicitly require otherwise
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_drop.sp - 482 views - 6.9 KB)

Last edited by Zheldorg; 02-09-2022 at 09:04.
swiftswing1
Old 02-02-2023 , 03:33   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Drop
Reply With Quote #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zheldorg View Post
I think this will be the most up-to-date version, including all the fixes and improvements added by the community members. If you need support for l4d1 check out the Shadowysn version (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...5&postcount=90). In the current version, delays were fixed when dropping grenades when the slot was only changed, caused by a fix that prevented duplicating grenades when thrown. Adjusted delays for use (shift + E) to reset, control is responsive, but also does not allow accidental "USE" to work. And also redesigned the code to reduce unnecessary calls

Speed Bottom + Use Bottom (shift + E .def controll) for drop.

"sm_drop_block_secondary_drop" "1" "Prevent players from dropping their secondaries? (Fixes bugs that can come with incapped weapons or A-Posing.)"
"sm_drop_block_m60_drop" "1" "Prevent players from dropping the M60? (Allows for better compatibility with certain plugins.)"
"sm_drop_block_drop_mid_action" "0" "Prevent players from dropping objects in between actions?"

I recommend deleting the old settings file. And don't forget to set a new one if you want to unlock secondary weapon drop, and "sm_drop_block_drop_mid_action" I recommended to set to "0" unless you explicitly require otherwise
nice version! i like using speed+use to drop. very handy! however, it seems when i pick up a glock in-game to dual-wield, only one pistol is dropped. any solutions?
Mika Misori
Old 03-23-2023 , 06:38   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Drop
Reply With Quote #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zheldorg View Post
I think this will be the most up-to-date version, including all the fixes and improvements added by the community members...
From time to time the plugin crashes my server:
server_srv.so!CChainsaw:rop(Vector const&) + 0xaa
https://crash.limetech.org/nacgqvzmvxya

The error says it happens when dropping the chainsaw, but I can't reproduce it on the server. I. e. if I take and drop the chainsaw in every way or leave the bot with it, there are no errors or crashes. Crashes happen when I'm not on the server, so I can't tell exactly at what point it happens.

Logs in attachment.

Stack Trace:
1 server_srv.so!CChainsaw:rop(Vector const&) + 0xaa
2 server_srv.so!CBaseCombatCharacter::Weapon_Dr op(CBaseCombatWeapon*, Vector const*, Vector const*) + 0x1ba
3 server_srv.so!CTerrorPlayer::Weapon_Drop(CBas eCombatWeapon*, Vector const*, Vector const*) + 0x29
4 sdkhooks.ext.2.l4d2.so!__SourceHook_MFHCls_We apon_Drop::Func + 0xd2
5 server_srv.so!CCSPlayer::CSWeaponDrop(CBaseCo mbatWeapon*, bool, bool, Vector*) + 0x12b
6 server_srv.so!CTerrorPlayer:ropWeaponInSlot (int) + 0x48
7 server_srv.so!CTerrorPlayer::BumpWeapon(CBase CombatWeapon*) + 0x412
8 server_srv.so!SurvivorUseObject::Update(Survi vorBot*, float) + 0x563
9 server_srv.so!Action<SurvivorBot>::InvokeUpda te(SurvivorBot*, Behavior<SurvivorBot>*, float) + 0xed
Attached Files
File Type: log crash-2023-03-23_00-42-03.log (41.3 KB, 37 views)