Map Manager Modular

Post New Thread Reply   

AllMassive
Old 04-16-2023 , 18:36   Re: Map Manager Modular
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistrick View Post
I don't understand what you want.
My message about the logs is related to your problem with the second vote. The plugin always writes a log about the start of the second vote.
Code:
[analysis]: second vote started. (%s, %s)
It also logs the end of voting.
Code:
[vote_finished]: nextmap is %s.
AMXX logs the map change.
Code:
L 03/19/2023 - 13:56:09: -------- Mapchange to de_dust --------
I can see in the logs when a map is switched to another map instead of the selected one.
seem like i didnt explain it correctly what i ment.
i asked for a way to check if a MAPM_FINAL_ROUND has happend on any map since adding the newer version of the plugin, because i didnt saw it happening while being on the server myself until writing my former post.

the prob with a wrong nextmap has been fixed after editing my mapmanager.cfg earlier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllMassive View Post
@Mistrick
sorry - i was wrong :/
the cause for my probs were also a incorrect combination of config-values, but since everything behaves normal again regarding the normal votes/mapchange after fixing my settings, i never 'saw' that a 'final round' (MAPM_FINAL_ROUND) has happend.
MeliMeli
Old 04-24-2023 , 10:28   Re: Map Manager Modular
Reply With Quote #82

Mistrick, in my view, your plugin is confusing as to the settings, it could have something like 'mmap_max_rounds 8' and mmap_start_vote 5' where the maximum of rounds is 8 and voting starts at 5. I prefer your previous map manager, although this one is more compressed
MAJESTIC_SZ
Old 04-25-2023 , 21:59   Re: Map Manager Modular
Reply With Quote #83

Hello again

Is there a way to adapt the online amount of players to a specific type of maps?
I have set the plugin to make votemaps with normal maps when more than 10 players are online and small maps when under 10.
I have tested it and it works.
When we are 2 on server, for example, and we don't nominate a map, the plugin does a vote with small maps only.
But if i use /maps to show the maps to nominate, it shows all maps and all can be nominated.
(The unwanted maps can be nominated but wont appear in the vote, tested)

What i want is when someone use /maps, the plugin shows him only the maps according to the amount of players online.

I know there is a scheduler plugin to use map lists for certain hours, but i don't want to block maps with this feature because my server does not have a regular play time. I want to block them using the online player count only.

Am i missing something?

Thank you in advance!
MAJESTIC_SZ
Old 04-25-2023 , 22:41   Re: Map Manager Modular
Reply With Quote #84

Hello again

Is there a way to adapt the online amount of players to a specific type of maps?
I have set the plugin to make votemaps with normal maps when more than 10 players are online and small maps when under 10.
When we are 2 on server, for example, and we don't nominate a map, the plugin does a vote with small maps only.
But if i use /maps to show the maps to nominate, it shows all maps and all can be nominated.

What i want is when someone use /maps, the plugin shows him only the maps according to the amount of players online.

I know there is a scheduler plugin to use map lists for certain hours, but i don't want to block maps with this feature because my server does not have a regular play time. I want to block them using the online player count only.

Am i missing something?

Thank you in advance!

NEVER MIND, AS I POSTED THIS, I SOLVED IT. SKIP IT

Last edited by MAJESTIC_SZ; 04-25-2023 at 22:42.
MAJESTIC_SZ
Old 04-26-2023 , 15:40   Re: Map Manager Modular
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJESTIC_SZ View Post
Hello again

Am i missing something?

Thank you in advance!

NEVER MIND, AS I POSTED THIS, I SOLVED IT. SKIP IT

Ups... Looks like i need help afterall.
The issue is exactly what i wrote above.
Any advise?
Mistrick
Old 04-27-2023 , 00:16   Re: Map Manager Modular
Reply With Quote #86

MAJESTIC_SZ, What if you nominate a map for 10 people and the voting starts with 32 people? What if you nominate a map for 32 people and the voting starts with 2 people? What if I want to nominate a map for 10 people, but it doesn't qualify now, but there will be 10 people at the time of voting?
How can you block the nomination of maps for a certain number of people without knowing how many there will be at the time of voting?
I remove maps that do not fit the number of people, I see no reason to block the nomination in advance.
AllMassive
Old 06-02-2023 , 20:07   Re: Map Manager Modular
Reply With Quote #87

seems like when all nomitation-slots are used, its impossible to de-nominate a map.
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 02-10-2024 , 04:22   Re: Map Manager Modular
Reply With Quote #88

Will be definitely giving this a shot on my server, thanks for sharing