Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Prime status

Post New Thread Reply   

szogun
Old 12-07-2018 , 07:44   Prime status
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, because after the last update cs go is a free game.
Is anyone able to make a plugin that will check if the person has prime status, if not disconnect it from the server
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 12-07-2018 , 08:31   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by szogun View Post
Hi, because after the last update cs go is a free game.
Is anyone able to make a plugin that will check if the person has prime status, if not disconnect it from the server
As I wrote over in [Any] Veterans Only @ 2018-04-22, 17:57, it has been in my interest for a long while to make some sort of "service", that would help communities dealing with toxic players.

Lack of third party testers providing feedback is one of the primary issues though. I see you have been active in that Veterans Only thread as well, - are you possibly one of those superior testers that would be happy assist with getting something good up and running, according to the description in the bottom of the linked post?

Do you have a server available for testing? - If so, send me a PM with your Steam profile and I'll add you / will be available sometime tonight.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 12-07-2018 , 08:44   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
As I wrote over in [Any] Veterans Only @ 2018-04-22, 17:57, it has been in my interest for a long while to make some sort of "service", that would help communities dealing with toxic players.

Lack of third party testers providing feedback is one of the primary issues though. I see you have been active in that Veterans Only thread as well, - are you possibly one of those superior testers that would be happy assist with getting something good up and running, according to the description in the bottom of the linked post?

Do you have a server available for testing? - If so, send me a PM with your Steam profile and I'll add you / will be available sometime tonight.
That rings of overkill. Assuming that SteamTools can at least load on CS:GO, you should be able to just adapt the TF2 Free2BeKicked plugin. (The SteamWorks extension does not have the same functionality, but I hear that pull requests are welcome).

Code:
#pragma semicolon 1 #include <sourcemod> #include <SteamWorks> #define PLUGIN_VERSION "1.0.0" public Plugin myinfo = {     name        = "Free2BeKicked - CS:GO",     author      = "Asher \"asherkin\" Baker, psychonic",     description = "Automatically kicks non-premium players.",     version     = PLUGIN_VERSION,     url         = "http://limetech.org/" }; public OnPluginStart() {     CreateConVar("anti_f2p_version", PLUGIN_VERSION, "Free2BeKicked", FCVAR_DONTRECORD|FCVAR_NOTIFY); } public void OnClientPostAdminCheck(int client) {     if (CheckCommandAccess(client, "BypassPremiumCheck", ADMFLAG_ROOT, true))     {         return;     }         if (k_EUserHasLicenseResultDoesNotHaveLicense == SteamWorks_HasLicenseForApp(client, 624820))     {         KickClient(client, "You need a paid CS:GO account to play on this server");         return;     }         return; }

Last edited by psychonic; 12-07-2018 at 22:19. Reason: code fix
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2018 , 08:50   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #4

Looking forward this too, this will be a huge deal for server owners that deal with toxic players since they now just can change account.

Thank you for focus on this arne1288!
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 12-07-2018 , 08:51   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
That rings of overkill.
In some sorts, yes.

OP has been active in the other thread, and might also be looking for some of that functionality.

The two things can also be connected in various ways together.

Quote:
Assuming that SteamTools can at least load on CS:GO, you should be able to just adapt the TF2 Free2BeKicked plugin. (The SteamWorks extension does not have the same functionality, but I hear that pull requests are welcome).
SteamWorks_HasLicenseForApp ?

Quote:
Spoiler
Somehow identical to what would want to be tested, I would just be using SteamWorks_HasLicenseForApp instead.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 12-07-2018 at 08:53.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 12-07-2018 , 08:59   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
SteamWorks_HasLicenseForApp ?
HasLicenseForApp would be the equivalent to the DLC check, but it has no equivalent for the subscription check. (Steam_CheckClientSubscription)

That said, looks like it's not needed for CS:GO due to them using an FOD package instead of adding to sub 0, and then giving the DLC to all other owning packages.

SteamWorks_HasLicenseForApp to check on 624820 should work. I'm amending my post above.
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2018 , 09:50   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
That rings of overkill. Assuming that SteamTools can at least load on CS:GO, you should be able to just adapt the TF2 Free2BeKicked plugin. (The SteamWorks extension does not have the same functionality, but I hear that pull requests are welcome).
Good work out there(not tested)
Suggestion: Add config file for steamids that can join regardless maybe..

BAFFLED
Old 12-07-2018 , 09:55   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
Good work out there(not tested)
Suggestion: Add config file for steamids that can join regardless maybe..
That's what the CheckCommandAccess check is for there. Use the existing admin config files to override "BypassPremiumCheck" for who you want to bypass.
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2018 , 10:01   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
That's what the CheckCommandAccess check is for there. Use the existing admin config files to override "BypassPremiumCheck" for who you want to bypass.
You're right, missed that. Mybad
SourceMod Developer
Old 12-07-2018 , 10:55   Re: Prime status
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
SteamWorks_HasLicenseForApp to check on 624820 should work. I'm amending my post above.
Looks like its your turn to be in the "news" and get internet death threats!