Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[Any] Dev Zones (Zones Manager with natives for developers) [Updated 30-Mar-2021]

Post New Thread Reply   

Sprilo
Old 11-25-2014 , 03:15   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #61

Nevermind, sorry

Last edited by Sprilo; 11-26-2014 at 06:57.
aexi0n
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-09-2014 , 13:27   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #62

Is there a way to use custom models with this? I'm not sure exactly what the model is suppose to do. Like does it spawn the model at all four corners of a zone? Using the default model led to nothing being spawned, but it says it's setting the cBase entity to the model in console. I tried using a custom model aswell, and still no visible results in the server. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but all I see are my zones with their colored beam outlines.
TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-03-2015 , 05:25   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #63

Hello, has anyone tested this on CS:GO? Does it work? I will test this later on but just wanted to know if someone already have tested it.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-02-2015 , 14:05   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #64

Well I believe it works on CS:GO, but recently a weird bug has been occurring where a map will randomly only load one zone, or no zones at all, and then the only way to get them working is by going into the zone menu and re-saving the zone.

I'm probably going to try and code my own zone plugin, but this is just a heads up for anyone looking to use this on CS:GO.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 04-02-2015 , 14:58   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexi0n View Post
Well I believe it works on CS:GO, but recently a weird bug has been occurring where a map will randomly only load one zone, or no zones at all, and then the only way to get them working is by going into the zone menu and re-saving the zone.

I'm probably going to try and code my own zone plugin, but this is just a heads up for anyone looking to use this on CS:GO.
I use this plugin for a lot of plugin and I dont have problems with it. I use this in CS:GO with small changes. I will upload my version for csgo.

You have log errors or something with this plugin? maybe the file does not have sufficient permissions?

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 04-02-2015 at 14:59.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
aexi0n
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-02-2015 , 15:29   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #66

As far as I know there are no logs associated with it, and it happens randomly. Sometimes only the start zone loads, sometimes only the end zone loads. If I try hitting the reload zones button when this occurs it doesn't change anything. The only way to fix it without changing maps is edit zone on the one that isn't working, and then hit save zones, and save zones again.

The other weird thing is, it's not like it doesn't load the zone. It shows the zone fine, what seems to be occurring is that it doesn't trigger the forward for players entering/leaving the zone. Let me know when you upload the csgo version, and I'll test it out and see if it fixes.

Last edited by aexi0n; 04-02-2015 at 15:30.
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 04-02-2015 , 15:40   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
As far as I know there are no logs associated with it, and it happens randomly. Sometimes only the start zone loads, sometimes only the end zone loads. If I try hitting the reload zones button when this occurs it doesn't change anything. The only way to fix it without changing maps is edit zone on the one that isn't working, and then hit save zones, and save zones again.

The other weird thing is, it's not like it doesn't load the zone. It shows the zone fine, what seems to be occurring is that it doesn't trigger the forward for players entering/leaving the zone. Let me know when you upload the csgo version, and I'll test it out and see if it fixes.

I think that this is the plugin. Try it
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (devzones.sp - 502 views - 32.5 KB)

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 04-02-2015 at 15:40.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
JoB2C
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-13-2015 , 19:16   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #68

I have the same problem. It happens sometimes after mapchange but also sometimes after refreshing the zones.

Refreshing the zones solves the problem most of the time.

I tried to find the issue, but I didn't find anything relevant.

From what I tried when it does not work: the triggers exist, they have the right name, they are not disabled, their position is fine, their spawnflags are ok.

I also tried with HookEntityOutput instead of HookSingleEntityOutput, and it seems not to be the problem since 1/2 zones was working anyway.

Last edited by JoB2C; 04-13-2015 at 19:17.
TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-26-2015 , 14:57   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #69

Can you make a zone that for example

In T spawn, T will take no damage

In CT spawn, CT will take no damage

No damage / God Mode.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-22-2015 , 20:26   Re: [Any] Dev Zones (with natives for developers) v2.1.1
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:

Finally, I think that's a position issue. I noticed a few times when this issue happened the trigger's callback being called not at the right position at all.

Strange thing is it seems to be pretty random. Maybe there's something to change when creating the trigger...