Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.6

Post New Thread Reply   

sumguy14
Old 11-07-2007 , 17:49   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.5a
Reply With Quote #321

That's good news

I'm pretty relieved that the only problems mentioned so far are pretty minor and easily fixed, stable plugin = happiness.
Old 11-08-2007 , 21:03   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.5a
Reply With Quote #322

last night i opened the server and one guy said : this plugin is better than zombie.com 's plugin .
haha , i wanna say "reloaded plugin=happiness"
1 bug i think is can not buy weapon at round start sometimes.

many configure need fix ,tough work. man!

thank you again sumguy14 !!
sumguy14
Old 11-09-2007 , 20:07   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.5a
Reply With Quote #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlanta View Post
last night i opened the server and one guy said : this plugin is better than zombie.com 's plugin .
haha , i wanna say "reloaded plugin=happiness"
1 bug i think is can not buy weapon at round start sometimes.

many configure need fix ,tough work. man!

thank you again sumguy14 !!
I'll check that bug, it is probably the fact you are spawning T and being switched to CT immediately (respawn on?) so you spawn in the wrong buyzone

=] That was my goal I guess, also because he was charging for 2.0, and I loved playing ZM so I said what the hell, I'll make my own and make it more fun haha
Old 11-10-2007 , 01:45   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.5a
Reply With Quote #324

Great work on the mod, just have some problems and suggestions about it.

The overlay that is suppose to appear when you win doesn't work, in the console it asks for sv_cheats to be enabled and I tried that but it still doesn't appear.

The zr_headshots_only setting affects humans too, zombies have to attack humans in the head to change them.

A suggestion for the mod is that if someone gets stuck make them able to do a command that can do a knockback to release them (always seems to do the trick) but only every 10 seconds or so for stopping abusers.

And the weapon restrictions for some weapons still are in effect even though I changed the restrictions to blank.

Everything else is fine, thanks for making this mod.

Last edited by Sythun; 11-10-2007 at 02:34.
sumguy14
Old 11-10-2007 , 20:43   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.5a
Reply With Quote #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythun View Post
Great work on the mod, just have some problems and suggestions about it.

The overlay that is suppose to appear when you win doesn't work, in the console it asks for sv_cheats to be enabled and I tried that but it still doesn't appear.

The zr_headshots_only setting affects humans too, zombies have to attack humans in the head to change them.

A suggestion for the mod is that if someone gets stuck make them able to do a command that can do a knockback to release them (always seems to do the trick) but only every 10 seconds or so for stopping abusers.

And the weapon restrictions for some weapons still are in effect even though I changed the restrictions to blank.

Everything else is fine, thanks for making this mod.
Weird, overlays work fine for me.

I'll fix the headshots only bug, thanks for reportin that.

Your suggestion is already there ;). !zstuck temporarily makes you able to pass through other players and it nudges you then sets you back to normal.

To unrestrict weapons in-game use zrcmd_unrestrict, using the zr_restrict cvar in-game won't do anything because it only checks that when the map starts. I think what is happening is you empty the cvar and change map, but SM re-executes the cfg every map change setting it back to normal.

I am working on this today so I'll try to fix all the problems previously mentioned.
Old 11-10-2007 , 21:25   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.5a
Reply With Quote #326

mbalex, what do you mean people are getting team kills for switching teams when the round ends?

Why would they get -50 for switching teams? ZR doesn't force them to suicide?

And furthermore, how does delaying it half a second fix it? I'm workin' on this atm so I need specifics to fix it.
Old 11-10-2007 , 21:27   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.5a
Reply With Quote #327

Ah ok, thanks for the reply.
sumguy14
Old 11-10-2007 , 22:00   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.6
Reply With Quote #328

Update:

- Fixed models not downloading to the clients bug (thanks mbalex, again, again)
- Headshots only cvar made humans invulnerable to being turned
- Removed the deprecicated function
Old 11-10-2007 , 22:28   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.5a
Reply With Quote #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumguy14 View Post
mbalex, what do you mean people are getting team kills for switching teams when the round ends?

Why would they get -50 for switching teams? ZR doesn't force them to suicide?

And furthermore, how does delaying it half a second fix it? I'm workin' on this atm so I need specifics to fix it.
1. the last man got zombified
2. you check if there are people left in either teams.. if no, you eventually get to the following...
3. you call balance teams, which could change the last man and the attacker of the last man to the same team.
4. you finish your function and let the rest of the system do its thing.
5. hlstats is under this rests, figures out you just made a teamkill and sends that information to the hlstats collector.. and you get -50 points (the default) for killing a teammate.

i changed the team balance so that it's actually creating a timer, which is called after 0.5 sec later. this timer then just balances the team. now hlstats doesn't see the last kill as a teamkill and you dont get the penalty.

you might be able to just make a posthook instead of a prehook and run the team balance there.

i guess a posthook would work too for switching a zombified/killer player to another team and therefore avoiding the teamkiller quakesound bug, while still allowing the system to do its thing.

UPDATE: Can you pls allow the deactivation of all score updates? Our admins on the server still see some poeple with +/- 2000 kills. I think this is a problem of srcds, and the best thing is to avoid it by not setting/getting the scores at all. An alternative would be if you count the kills/deaths in your own arrays, and therefore only set the scores(kill/death), that would allow the score to be redrawn correctly if it changes. Instead of having scores like 20, 2000 and then 2001 it would be like 20, 2000, 22.

bye mb

Last edited by mbalex; 11-10-2007 at 22:35.
sumguy14
Old 11-11-2007 , 22:21   Re: Zombie:Reloaded 1.0.6
Reply With Quote #330

Ok, I see the team balance problem, that's easy fix.

Hm, I'll look at the team scores, and look into a solution to it, it is most likely my fault so I'll see about fixing it