Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[FINAL] ZP5.0 Modes v1.9 (3 Different Bombardier || Raptor)

Post New Thread Reply   

Perfect Scrash
Old 08-22-2014 , 19:53   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #21

In Brazil I remember I did the dragon mode for zombie plague advance and posted on a Brazilian forum with other mods like Berserker and Predator(Unlike his description of the mod you will do).

If you want to use the main sma this there.

Only that already notice the plugin has some bugs.

Sorry For my Bad English I uses the Google Translator
Attached Files
File Type: zip Zombie Plague Special.zip (511.3 KB, 256 views)

Last edited by YamiKaitou; 09-30-2014 at 20:43.
Send a message via Skype™ to Perfect Scrash
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2014 , 20:02   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Scrash View Post
In Brazil I remember I did the dragon mode for ZPA and posted on a Brazilian forum with other mods like Berserker and Predator.
Thank you for sharing.

I will add credit for you. ;)

By the way, what is this modes?
Quote:
1. Berserker
2. Padre
3. Chucknoris

Last edited by zmd94; 08-22-2014 at 20:05.
Perfect Scrash
Old 08-22-2014 , 20:40   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmd94 View Post
Thank you for sharing.

I will add credit for you. ;)

By the way, what is this modes?
Quote:
1. Berserker
2. Padre
3. Chucknoris
Berserker: Human with samurai sword like Ninja.
Padre: Human with Antidote Bomb (Sacred Water) and the Cross Knife (Padre = Priest in Brazil Portuguese).
Chuck Noris: Human very fast, low Gravity and Very Strong Knife (Can Kill a Zombie with one attack)
Predator: Invisible Zombie that when takes shot he returns to be visible again for a few seconds.
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2014 , 21:22   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Scrash View Post
Berserker: Human with samurai sword like Ninja.
Padre: Human with Antidote Bomb (Sacred Water) and the Cross Knife (Padre = Priest in Brazil Portuguese).
Chuck Noris: Human that is very fast, low Gravity and very strong knife (Can kill a Zombie with one attack).
Predator: Invisible Zombie that when takes shot he returns to be visible again for a few seconds.
Nice.

Thank you for the explanation. I have got another ideas for this project. ;)
wicho
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2014 , 01:25   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #25

Gj, maybe u can transform the NPC bosses in gamemodes like revenant, allien, dione, oberon..
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2014 , 02:57   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicho View Post
maybe you can transform the NPC bosses in gamemodes like Revenant, Allien, Dione, Oberon..
Thank you. ;)

The modes sound nice. By the way, if you can give me the links so that I can take a look on how the mode is running, I appreciate it.

Maybe I can try to modify the modes, so that it can be compatible with ZP version. ;)
Devito
Old 08-23-2014 , 03:51   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #27

I'm sorry, you can install the server dproto. I do not have Steam and can not go
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2014 , 05:49   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devito View Post
Can you install the server with dproto? I do not have Steam and can not connect to it.
Sorry, I cannot do that. It will violate the rules:
Quote:
Steam Cracks
  • You do not need to own the game on Steam to participate in these forums. However, publicizing violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) will result in a ban. This includes...
    • Linking to sites that are targeted toward cracking Steam or circumventing its copyright protection.
    • Asking for support against cracked or illegitimate versions of Steam, either directly or via evidence in your request.
    • Mentioning that you, or promoting the act of, cracking Steam or circumventing its copyright protection.
    • Promoting the running of "no-steam" servers, or publicizing that you run such servers.
My advice:
Quote:
Just buy a valid CS1.6 game. It only 10 dollar if you buy it online. ;)
It is not a waste. When you buy it, you can experience this new modes. So, don't let it go!

Last edited by zmd94; 08-23-2014 at 05:49.
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2014 , 08:19   Re: New ZP5.0 Modes (Predator || Bombardier || Dragon || Crawler)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicho View Post
Sure..
Thank you for sharing. I will add this to my "TO DO LIST". ;)