Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

A Time of Need - bmann_420

Post New Thread Reply   

vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 10-14-2008 , 03:39   A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #1

Most of you have no clue who I am, as I've dwindled from the forum society as of late, though I remain active on IRC. Regardless, I still have close friends here, and I feel compelled to make this post.

If you've been around for a fair amount of time, you probably know who bmann_420 is. He's the creator of AMX Super, and a generally helpful community member.

Unfortunately, due to his circumstances he's found himself in quite a bind. Long story short, he's out of a job for now due to the economic crisis and has a hopeful link to an upcoming job, but not quite in time to handle his current circumstances. A few things that will be effected by this situation, his storage unit's belongings are about to be auctioned off, he owes a fair amount of money for a ticket, as well as probation fees (which will lead to jail time very shortly).

He really doesn't have many people to turn to with his mother's passing and step father's family disowning him, which is why I'm posting this here. He's been an avid member of this community throughout it's life and will be for quite some time to come.

In short, if you're interested in seeing how you can help, feel free to email him; [email protected]. While this post was not commissioned by him, it was made with his consent.

Also, I know many of you will criticize the post, and most will post their disapproval under it. But despite any contrary feelings you may have, nothing makes me happier than taking the liberty to post this, with the hopes of giving him even the slightest bit more help.

I know he hates asking for anything, and most people are on their own and doing okay, but it is a tight spot for some, and I feel it necessary to give what I can for a friend of mine.
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-14-2008 , 14:02   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #2

Ahh yes, what a true friend indeed. I regret ever making anybody feel sorrowful or angry at this like vvg said. But my appreciation is endless with the respect I have for this community, and hope this will not change anything.

Thank you VVG

Sorry Zenith
Old 10-15-2008 , 15:35   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #3

If I had money, I'd send you over some. Not much but if I could spare, I'd do it. Unfortunately my bank account says 8 € 22 cents, and I should eat tomorrow...

Anyway, if it helps though, I feel for you. Going through a shitty spot in life myself, I know that when shit hits the fan, more shit will follow, and it will feel like quite endless. I however see a light at the end of the tunnel, and I hope you do too.

I never really got to know you over IRC (where I haven't been in a while ) or in any other way. However, I respect you, aswell I think most of the community respects you. Besides, if vvg125 posts all those kind words, you can't be a bad person.

Good luck, I hope shit clears out for you. Stay strong

Last edited by Pro Patria Finland; 10-15-2008 at 15:36. Reason: Not being able to write correctly for the first time :P
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-15-2008 , 18:44   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #4

I appreciate it bro, and yes, the worst things happen to the best, no doubt about that. Their is always a light, if you dont see one, your doomed. You only live once, therefore, live it.

TY PPF
Old 10-15-2008 , 18:52   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #5

Please post a donate tab so i can donate , Feels good to help others cause good karma always come back from it.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 10-15-2008 , 21:04   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #6

It would get closed if I were to do that, as to directions, which i very much respect. An email would be the best
(my email is my paypal also, at least it should be)
Old 10-15-2008 , 21:24   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #7

I'll just talk to you via steam.
SaeNguyen510
Old 10-15-2008 , 22:26   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #8

The only thing that bothers me about this is that bmann still wants to support amx_super and use pocket money to build up a community for it.
sreddoMlabolG
BANNED
Old 10-17-2008 , 15:38   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #9

Well i already gave bmann 4 32 slot servers to help his community grow.
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 10-18-2008 , 02:41   Re: A Time of Need - bmann_420
Reply With Quote #10

As soon as everything is set straight with paypal, $75 bucks to Mr. bmann.