Old 05-03-2010 , 00:51   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #11

Depressed on the pages of this seemingly futile helpful
alexinno
Old 05-03-2010 , 05:57   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #12

i didn't know that this website is supporting fake redirect servers

[IMG]http://img188.**************/img188/5787/banner2rcw.png[/IMG]

Last edited by alexinno; 05-03-2010 at 06:00.
SpILL
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2010 , 07:13   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexinno View Post
i didn't know that this website is supporting fake redirect servers
My goodness! Is that the same thing which creates a HUGE amount of fake servers with different sort of ports and redirecting to the head server?

I have seen plenty of Romanian and Polish servers doing that.
hack18
Old 05-03-2010 , 07:29   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #14

My point is that many have tried this plugin on the forum and I said to him once I post I did to destroy the competition of those who have it and gave him the license. So I've posted it and who needs it to use it and wait a few opinions. Indeed you are right that the internet is full cstrike Romanian server "fake" as you say them. However those who liked my work and thanked me, and I thank them for ratings data. Others give just right. And I'm Romanian, but I am proud that through deeds and good work that I do.
Old 05-03-2010 , 07:40   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hack18 View Post
My point is that many have tried this plugin on the forum and I said to him once I post I did to destroy the competition of those who have it and gave him the license. (...) (...)
In short we need to have license in order to use this script?
In that case It suppose / considered to be an illegal content / material, no far no good.
alexinno
Old 05-03-2010 , 09:22   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #16

this should be nuked but i don't think there is much anybody can do against this servers anyway, and maybe this plugin is something like "if you can't beat them ... join them"
the plugin description is wrong
Quote:
#Description:
The plugin redirects to your server players counting on a website.
the correct description is something like this
this plugin counts the number of players redirected by fake servers, many server owners give admin access to players who are hosting the fake servers (maybe that's why are so many) and this plugin is keeping track of who is hosting them, how much time they keep them runing and how many players they redirect in order to recive the admin access

Quote:
My point is that many have tried this plugin on the forum and I said to him once I post I did to destroy the competition of those who have it and gave him the license. So I've posted it and who needs it to use it and wait a few opinions.
what he's trying to say is that a similar plugin was created by somebody else and he was selling it (it wasn't free) so hack18 made his own version and made it public to destroy the "market" ... i'm guessing that's a good thing

don't get me wrong , i don't have anything against your work i just hate those shit heads who are abusing of these fake servers by the hundreds and using other servers hostnames to fool people ... so this plugin will just make the situation worst

[IMG]http://img188.**************/img188/5787/banner2rcw.png[/IMG]

Last edited by alexinno; 05-03-2010 at 09:48.
hack18
Old 05-03-2010 , 11:16   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpILL View Post
In short we need to have license in order to use this script?
In that case It suppose / considered to be an illegal content / material, no far no good.
Do not you need a license for this plugin. I brought it to him a license from the public and be free for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexinno View Post
what he's trying to say is that a similar plugin was created by somebody else and he was selling it (it wasn't free) so hack18 made his own version and made it public to destroy the "market" ... i'm guessing that's a good thing

don't get me wrong , i don't have anything against your work i just hate those shit heads who are abusing of these fake servers by the hundreds and using other servers hostnames to fool people ... so this plugin will just make the situation worst
I have not created this plugin for what you say. I've done for me to use those they have asked and searched him and found him not. Description is really wrong, because I'm not good at English and I struggled to do something short and right.

Last edited by hack18; 05-03-2010 at 11:22.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:06
SpILL
This message has been deleted by SpILL. Reason: Needless comment.
-B1ng0-
Old 05-03-2010 , 14:44   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #18

Mah tuty voi macar ati verificat redirectul inainte sal postati... ia deschideti 20 redirecte cu acest plugin si vedeti ca dupa 10-15 oameni redirectati vi se blocheaza portul 80 din cauza floodului....

Parerea mea e sa faceti doar redirectele active prin conectare web restu faceti deodata prin sql....

Bafta
tuty
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2010 , 14:45   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #19

asta nu eu lam facut... ala de pe novus o sa il updatez
Old 05-03-2010 , 14:50   Re: Redirect Counter + Web
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuty View Post
asta nu eu lam facut... ala de pe novus o sa il updatez
Faza e ca merg prea multe conectari prin web mai ales ca e facut cu set_task deci el executa foarte multe comenzi prin portul 80 ceea ce e foarte foarte rau caci se blocheaza tot netu, parerea mea e sa faceti tot prin conectare sql deodata , doar la redirecte active folositi conectare web directa caci altfel nu aveti cum.

Last edited by -B1ng0-; 05-03-2010 at 14:53.