Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Ultimate Chat + Addons


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
AMeEeRo
BANNED
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Who care ?
Old 05-14-2014 , 12:31   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #11

5 Plugins, wow great job if it's better than Admin Prefixes V4.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183491
I will use it
Mute like amx_gag right ?
I mean for admins ?
Answer this questions and i will use it on my all servers
Thanks sounds great
AMeEeRo is offline
georgik57
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 🎧Music World
Old 05-14-2014 , 20:24   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #12

You know what's missing? Private messaging.

Something like /private black. You get the idea. Multiple people participating on a private chat would also be awesome(print my message to everyone i've selected with /private). And then, /unprivate X or /unprivate #all.
Notice that names can't contain #.
__________________
georgik57 is offline
Send a message via MSN to georgik57 Send a message via Yahoo to georgik57 Send a message via Skype™ to georgik57
AMeEeRo
BANNED
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Who care ?
Old 05-15-2014 , 03:41  
Reply With Quote #13

Found a small bug..

D-G|ADMIN {DOLLAR}V!Ru$s$s$s$s$s$s$s$s$<D: muted brahim.
D-G|Mute ~ brahim has been unmuted.

So when i unmute, it prints mute..

MERGE EDIT 1:
1 more
uc_tag_level2_flags "x"
uc_tag_level2_pre "!gD-G|General Admin >!g"
uc_tag_level2_post "!g"
This is too bad
you should make it on the ini file just like that
"a" "!gHead Admin"
So who have flag a will have prefix "Head Admin" with green color...
I really like your plugin but not perfect yet

MERGE EDIT 2:
Sorry for triple post !
The plugin has many errors !
When you mute a player he get some problems
Make plugin like this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183491
Sorry bad for me.

Last edited by YamiKaitou; 05-15-2014 at 07:29.
AMeEeRo is offline
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Upplands Väsby, Sweden
Old 05-15-2014 , 15:45   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMeEeRo View Post
Found a small bug..

D-G|ADMIN {DOLLAR}V!Ru$s$s$s$s$s$s$s$s$<D: muted brahim.
D-G|Mute ~ brahim has been unmuted.

So when i unmute, it prints mute..

MERGE EDIT 1:
1 more
uc_tag_level2_flags "x"
uc_tag_level2_pre "!gD-G|General Admin >!g"
uc_tag_level2_post "!g"
This is too bad
you should make it on the ini file just like that
"a" "!gHead Admin"
So who have flag a will have prefix "Head Admin" with green color...
I really like your plugin but not perfect yet

MERGE EDIT 2:
Sorry for triple post !
The plugin has many errors !
When you mute a player he get some problems
Make plugin like this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183491
Sorry bad for me.
Didn't understand anything. Give me examples that I can recreate with an explanation of what you experience as a bug.

I will not be adding the cvars to the ini because the parsing of the file gets extremely complex. There are already files for cvars like amxx.cfg and server.cfg.
__________________

Last edited by Black Rose; 05-15-2014 at 15:51.
Black Rose is offline
AMeEeRo
BANNED
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Who care ?
Old 05-16-2014 , 04:50   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Didn't understand anything. Give me examples that I can recreate with an explanation of what you experience as a bug.

I will not be adding the cvars to the ini because the parsing of the file gets extremely complex. There are already files for cvars like amxx.cfg and server.cfg.
Look you know your job i will wait when it's ready to be used for me, not it's not not about ini... i don't want to add 5 plugins you can make them 1 and make cvars to enable or disable sweer or tags or or or, it's cool now but when i use tags prefixes the admins can't write with green without say !g Good job Black Rose..
Sorry for my english i will wait more good luck
AMeEeRo is offline
ironskillz1
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sweden
Old 05-17-2014 , 11:43   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMeEeRo View Post
Look you know your job i will wait when it's ready to be used for me, not it's not not about ini... i don't want to add 5 plugins you can make them 1 and make cvars to enable or disable sweer or tags or or or, it's cool now but when i use tags prefixes the admins can't write with green without say !g Good job Black Rose..
Sorry for my english i will wait more good luck
Why do you dont want to add 5 plugins? thats just stupid lol.
Its much simpler & cleaner to have 5 different plugins so you can choose what you want to use or not use.
__________________
I have many private and unique plugins for Jailbreak and Hide'N'Seek. PM me for more info.

Pm me.

Check out my roulette site.
ironskillz1 is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to ironskillz1
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Upplands Väsby, Sweden
Old 05-17-2014 , 14:08   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMeEeRo View Post
i don't want to add 5 plugins you can make them 1 and make cvars to enable or disable sweer or tags
I can't really see anyone using UC:Swear as it does not include a list of words.
The majority of these plugins are basic examples that could be expanded upon. It's a new way of doing chat stuff that usually causes problems in servers.
There are other plugins that do most of these things within one plugin that you could use instead. I think iChat is the biggest of them.
While I agree that one plugin is more effective than 4, this is not really an issue with chat commands as they are not called that often.
It's easily checked by timing the various parts of the plugins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMeEeRo View Post
it's cool now but when i use tags prefixes the admins can't write with green without say !g Good job Black Rose..
This is a design choice from my side because between the tag and the message there's a ":" that should be in default color.
I have updated UC:Color and UC:Tag, just not released them yet. I did that now. I think they will suit you better.
__________________

Last edited by Black Rose; 05-17-2014 at 14:41.
Black Rose is offline
AMeEeRo
BANNED
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Who care ?
Old 05-17-2014 , 20:10   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
I can't really see anyone using UC:Swear as it does not include a list of words.
The majority of these plugins are basic examples that could be expanded upon. It's a new way of doing chat stuff that usually causes problems in servers.
There are other plugins that do most of these things within one plugin that you could use instead. I think iChat is the biggest of them.
While I agree that one plugin is more effective than 4, this is not really an issue with chat commands as they are not called that often.
It's easily checked by timing the various parts of the plugins.



This is a design choice from my side because between the tag and the message there's a ":" that should be in default color.
I have updated UC:Color and UC:Tag, just not released them yet. I did that now. I think they will suit you better.
Thanks a lot it's really best plugins for chat but i was angry and upset cuz of color :\
Thanks again tomorrow i will add all of them on my server cuz i'm using other old bad plugins like amx_gag and i didn't find anti swear and mute like that, it's really new pro plugin good job i hope all update the old plugins we want new things like this one really great efforts thanks a lot.
AMeEeRo is offline
Old 05-17-2014, 21:14
ArabicMan
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: spam
Old 05-18-2014, 06:47
AMeEeRo
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: spam
AMeEeRo
BANNED
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Who care ?
Old 05-18-2014 , 06:50   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
I can't really see anyone using UC:Swear as it does not include a list of words.
The majority of these plugins are basic examples that could be expanded upon. It's a new way of doing chat stuff that usually causes problems in servers.
There are other plugins that do most of these things within one plugin that you could use instead. I think iChat is the biggest of them.
While I agree that one plugin is more effective than 4, this is not really an issue with chat commands as they are not called that often.
It's easily checked by timing the various parts of the plugins.



This is a design choice from my side because between the tag and the message there's a ":" that should be in default color.
I have updated UC:Color and UC:Tag, just not released them yet. I did that now. I think they will suit you better.
Great job !
I don't need more !
Thanks for everything, no errors no bugs yet...
About swear filter i didn't understand what you wrote on ini file i added this and working well
PHP Code:
fuck
f u c k
f k
fk
fuk
fuc
shit
sex
bitch
whore
mother
sister
mom
oma
omk
amk
emk
ks 
son
sis
dick
pussy
kos
vagina
penis
moron
shar
shrm
moo6
mny
many
suck
boob
tites
tit
mok
asshole
bastard
cunt
97b
87b
yl3n
stfu
gtfo
ffs
wtf
smd
Whore
nik
yemak
khtok
no9ch
3atay
gay
lesbian
blow job
anal
horny
neek
zby
zeb
zbi
5ra
27 
But can you explain that file please ?
And how to block ip completely ?
Thanks for everything again i love this plugins ♥
AMeEeRo is offline
Old 05-18-2014, 10:07
ArabicMan
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: spam
georgik57
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 🎧Music World
Old 05-18-2014 , 10:39   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMeEeRo View Post
But can you explain that file please ?
And how to block ip completely ?
Thanks for everything again i love this plugins ♥
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=137697
__________________

Last edited by YamiKaitou; 05-18-2014 at 11:51.
georgik57 is offline
Send a message via MSN to georgik57 Send a message via Yahoo to georgik57 Send a message via Skype™ to georgik57
Old 05-18-2014, 11:09
AMeEeRo
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: spam
Old 05-18-2014, 11:10
AMeEeRo
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: spam
Old 05-18-2014, 11:27
ArabicMan
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: spam
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode