Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

braminha
Old 09-08-2020 , 09:24   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1391

Good Morning.
when I copy PTaH and weapons, my server gets this error. Does anyone know how to solve?

NET_CloseAllSockets
sh: 1: ifconfig: not found
---- Host_NewGame ----
Switching filesystem to allow files loaded from disk (sv_pure_allow_loose_file_loads = 1)
Host_NewGame on map de_dust2
PreMinidumpCallback: updating dump comment
crash_20200908132118_1.dmp[13404]: Uploading dump (out-of-process)
/tmp/dumps/crash_20200908132118_1.dmp
crash_20200908132118_1.dmp[13404]: Finished uploading minidump (out-of-process): success = no
crash_20200908132118_1.dmp[13404]: error: libcurl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
crash_20200908132118_1.dmp[13404]: file ''/tmp/dumps/crash_20200908132118_1.dmp'', upload no: ''libcurl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory''
Bus error (core dumped)
BFD: Warning: /home/cstrike/steamcmd/csgoserver/core is truncated: expected core file size >= 276021248, found: 1069056.
Cannot access memory at address 0xf7735908
Cannot access memory at address 0xf7735904
Failed to read a valid object file image from memory.
Cannot access memory at address 0xf7735908
Cannot access memory at address 0xf7735904
debug.cmds:5: Error in sourced command file:
No function contains program counter for selected frame.
email debug.log to [email protected]
Tue Sep 8 13:21:21 UTC 2020: Server restart in 10 seconds
Daniel Alexandru
Old 09-09-2020 , 09:05   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1392

I have a problem with the StatTrak option. The StatTrak doesn't work properly. The kills don't apply when a new round starts.The kills apply only when you buy the weapon again,any idea why? I tried updating SourceMod and MetaMod and it's still not working.
kgns
Old 09-09-2020 , 09:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
Notes
  • StatTrak counts do not apply immediately after a kill, it will refresh when you get a new weapon.

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net

Last edited by kgns; 09-09-2020 at 09:35.
eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-09-2020 , 10:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1394

Hey brother kgns, i have here a version (1.5.0) where we can apply any paint to any weapon.

For example, we can put dragon lore to an ak, i give you the files here with menus and everything, just update them please for us to 1.7.0.

Very much apreciated in advance (teşekkür ederim) : )
Attached Files
File Type: zip weapons.zip (19.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (weapons.sp - 33 views - 9.9 KB)

Last edited by eliteroyal; 09-09-2020 at 10:56.
kgns
Old 09-09-2020 , 10:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1395

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteroyal View Post
Hey brother kgns, i have here a version (1.5.0) where we can apply any paint to any weapon.

For example, we can put dragon lore to an ak, i give you the files here with menus and everything, just update them please for us to 1.7.0.

Very much apreciated in advance : )
you dont need a single change in the code to achieve this. create your own config files so that every weapon has access to every skin available and youre done.

eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-09-2020 , 11:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1396

Quote:
you dont need a single change in the code to achieve this. create your own config files so that every weapon has access to every skin available and youre done.
i would do that if i knew how: D

Last edited by eliteroyal; 09-09-2020 at 11:43.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-09-2020 , 12:00   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1397

Quote:
i would do that if i knew how: D
I believe that is what he meant... Go to the folder csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/weapons/ and in the language options of each skin you put the weapon on the skin you want, example :

Original English language skin configuration:
HTML Code:
"Kitbash"
	{
		"index"		"974"
		"classes"	"weapon_mp5sd;"
	}
Changed configuration of the English language of skins, adding new weapons for X skin:
HTML Code:
"Kitbash"
	{
		"index"		"974"
		"classes"	"weapon_mp5sd;weapons_awp;weapon_m4a1;weapon_m4a1_silencer;weapon_ak47;"
	}
I believe this is it, but whenever the plugin updates, it has new skins, if you just send these configures you changed to the server, they will be lost, then you will have to do it again.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 09-09-2020 at 17:57.
eliteroyal
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-09-2020 , 13:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1398

hmmm, my head just exploded, like a planted bomb, sorry
the plugin above that i attached has an option in the !ws menu called choose skins from all, and if you're playing with m4 then you can put an asiimov paint on that m4, or any other paint that exists in csgo you can put on that m4, thats just an example

what i attached is the 1.5.0 version of kgns plugin but with the modifications that i explained above, that some scripter made, i just wanted the same plugin that i attached but updated to 1.7.0, nothing to change, just the updates that were made from 1.5.0 to 1.7.0

im not sure if i explained correctly

Last edited by eliteroyal; 09-09-2020 at 16:38.
kgns
Old 09-09-2020 , 17:26   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1399

Quote:
hmmm, my head just exploded, like a planted bomb, sorry
the plugin above that i attached has an option in the !ws menu called choose skins from all, and if you're playing with m4 then you can put an asiimov paint on that m4, or any other paint that exists in csgo you can put on that m4, thats just an example

what i attached is the 1.5.0 version of kgns plugin but with the modifications that i explained above, that some scripter made, i just wanted the same plugin that i attached but updated to 1.7.0, nothing to change, just the updates that were made from 1.5.0 to 1.7.0

im not sure if i explained correctly
as i said and paulo_crash pointed out how (although, he used comma[,] instead of [;] as a mistake), you can use any skin for any weapon by modifying config files.

if you want a modification updated, you should ask the modifier for an update

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-09-2020 , 17:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1400

Quote:
as i said and paulo_crash pointed out how (although, he used comma[,] instead of [;] as a mistake), you can use any skin for any weapon by modifying config files.

if you want a modification updated, you should ask the modifier for an update
Fix.