Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Katrina

Post New Thread Reply   

Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-30-2005 , 04:07   Katrina
Reply With Quote #1

We'll here is my dilema. My family was suppose to move down to Louisiana and we didn't leave yet because of the huricane. The place that we suppose to live at is flooded and no electricity for a good 1 or 2 months. And I have no idea what we are going to do but we have to be out of our current apartment by the 31 of thid month. I don't even have internet anymore cuz everything is packed, I'm writing this from my dads blackberry.
Any support/suggestions would be helpfull
Sir Apocalypse
Old 08-30-2005 , 04:57  
Reply With Quote #2

Pitty....
I suppose u should stay in your house for now.
And move up to new house is fixed up.
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-30-2005 , 05:18  
Reply With Quote #3

Like I said the lease for this apartment ends tomorow and we have to move out
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2005 , 07:45  
Reply With Quote #4

come to flordia ...thats where everybody is moving to! in fact... the contruction cant keep up with the property demand..just alone they cut down three forest around are apt complex to build houses...
Kensai
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2005 , 17:03  
Reply With Quote #5

Where are you now? Maybe find a hotel? or motel? Um...Any relatives in the area? Friends? Maybe move in with them?
Send a message via AIM to Kensai Send a message via MSN to Kensai
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2005 , 17:55  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensai
Where are you now? Maybe find a hotel? or motel? Um...Any relatives in the area? Friends? Maybe move in with them?
Renting a hotel room would get expensive due to the fact that the living conditions down there aren't going to be too livable for a while until they get it all cleaned up and what not. So yea, I would do what he said and try and find a family member or a friend to live with for a while, even if you all would have to split up and live with seperate people, it would only be temporary and for the best. Best of luck to you and your family.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
eFrigid
Old 08-30-2005 , 18:57  
Reply With Quote #7

if you wanna drive to colorado your always welcome at my house

and im so sorry about katrina

GOD DAMN YOU KATRINA!!!!!!!!

well i hope you find somthing to do
Hannibal
Old 08-31-2005 , 09:15  
Reply With Quote #8

did it ever occur to anyone that freecode might not be able to read this thread for a while? but seriously, that sucks.
Programming today is a race between developers striving to produce bigger and better idiot proof programs and the universe striving to produce bigger and better idiots. So far the universe is winning.
Send a message via ICQ to Hannibal Send a message via AIM to Hannibal Send a message via MSN to Hannibal Send a message via Yahoo to Hannibal Send a message via Skype™ to Hannibal
BAILOPAN
Old 08-31-2005 , 13:59  
Reply With Quote #9

It looks like you're gonna have to get a new lease or rent a new place, unfortunately, you don't have much of a choice.

You can come live with me ;]
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-31-2005 , 14:29  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith77
come to flordia ...thats where everybody is moving to! in fact... the contruction cant keep up with the property demand..just alone they cut down three forest around are apt complex to build houses...
The construction can't keep up because they are still rebuilding everything from last years hurricanes, dipshit. In fact my sister and bro-in-law are still rebuilding their house from hurricane Charlie.