Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

IPB Forum SourceBans Player Panel App [IPB-Marketplace]

Post New Thread Reply   

Smarmy
Old 04-06-2013 , 14:13   IPB Forum SourceBans Player Panel App [IPB-Marketplace]
Reply With Quote #1

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I requested an app developer who had previously made an AMXMod frontend for his forums to create an alternative for Sourcebans for IPB Forum community owners.

http://community.invisionpower.com/f...ebans-ipboard/
lyric
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2013 , 15:47   Re: IPB Forum SourceBans Player Panel App [IPB-Marketplace]
Reply With Quote #2

this would be good for mybb or some other free forum solution
Old 09-10-2013 , 07:54   Re: IPB Forum SourceBans Player Panel App [IPB-Marketplace]
Reply With Quote #3

Nice man thank you
Veteran Member
Old 09-10-2013 , 16:22   IPB Forum SourceBans Player Panel App [IPB-Marketplace]
Reply With Quote #4

Very nice work indeed, is this for sb 1.x or sb2?

I honestly would advise working on sb2 once you can. It has a far better interface for plugins since it is on yii

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
Blackglade
Old 09-10-2013 , 20:42   Re: IPB Forum SourceBans Player Panel App [IPB-Marketplace]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarmy View Post
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I requested an app developer who had previously made an AMXMod frontend for his forums to create an alternative for Sourcebans for IPB Forum community owners.

http://community.invisionpower.com/f...ebans-ipboard/
I really don't mean to rant or say anything, but it bothers me so much that i am compelled to do so. The software is badly written and a complete waste of $30 for anyone who spends money on this garbage. I have multiple issues with the actual software itself and have tried seeking support from the author to assist me, but he has never seemed to respond to any of my requests or the requests of anyone else on the forums. Don't waste your money here!
AeroAcrobat
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-11-2013 , 06:34   Re: IPB Forum SourceBans Player Panel App [IPB-Marketplace]
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackglade View Post
I really don't mean to rant or say anything, but it bothers me so much that i am compelled to do so. The software is badly written and a complete waste of $30 for anyone who spends money on this garbage. I have multiple issues with the actual software itself and have tried seeking support from the author to assist me, but he has never seemed to respond to any of my requests or the requests of anyone else on the forums. Don't waste your money here!
+1
Do not buy this.
There are still missing translations even with the language pack.
Overall I've had a very bad experience with it and would advise to simply use the default sb webpage to manage your stuff.