Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

GeneralMitch
Old 03-06-2018 , 13:06   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5111

I am having trouble getting this set up on my dedicated server. I have all the regular CS GO stuff running, the defaults, like armrace, but getting GunGame elimination set up has been a problem, I have put all the files where they need to go, or how I thought, and change the mapgroup in the launch options, but still not working, if anyone can give me step by step instructions maybe in private dm/discord I'd appreciate it
Shit on shoe
Old 03-08-2018 , 01:27   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #5112

Quote:
Originally Posted by templetonpeck View Post
I managed now to get the newest gungame to work.

Somehow there were some sourcemod files missing although i uploaded SM
as one package...

Anyways...gungame seems to work now besides one little bug.

Sometimes players dont get no weapon, even they have leveled up or the weapon is left hand sided. By typing /give they get their actual weapon again and
everythings fine. There are no error logs.

Anything i can do to solve this bug? My gamedata files are the latest ones of SM and Gungame.
Altex i have this same bug, how i can this fix this ?
Sometime player have not visible weapon or weapon on left hand sided and cant shot ?
Old 03-08-2018 , 04:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5113

Quote:
Q. Weapons desapearing on level up and player spawn.
A. If you are using DeathMatch:SM then set sm_ggdm_removeweapons "0" in server.cfg and
set "StripDeadPlayersWeapon" "1" in gungame.config.txt. GunGame:SM weapon stripper is much cpu effective
then DeathMatch:SM weapon stripper, don't use DeathMatch:SM weapon stripper with GunGame:SM, it was designed for non GunGame servers.
Shit on shoe
Old 03-08-2018 , 10:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongotrommler View Post
Q. Weapons desapearing on level up and player spawn.
A. If you are using DeathMatch:SM then set sm_ggdm_removeweapons "0" in server.cfg and
set "StripDeadPlayersWeapon" "1" in gungame.config.txt. GunGame:SM weapon stripper is much cpu effective
then DeathMatch:SM weapon stripper, don't use DeathMatch:SM weapon stripper with GunGame:SM, it was designed for non GunGame servers.
I dont have DM on my server!

I use !give mod on my server, i think this is the problem, anyone had this same problem ? Sometimes you have no visible weapon or left side the weapon and you cant shot.

Quote:
Maybe i can fix this problem if i compile this plugin with advanced gungame.equip.cfg because i change something and this make trouble with !givemod.

Last edited by Shit on shoe; 03-09-2018 at 21:34.
Old shoe111
Old 03-09-2018 , 06:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5115

Hey!
I'm having problems with next map vote. No map vote will appear and the server just continues playing the same map.

Here is the error log:

L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: SourceMod error session started
L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: Info (map "gg_aztec_ultimate") (file "errors_20180310.log")
L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: [nextmap.smx] FATAL: Cannot load map cycle. Nextmap not loaded.
L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: [SM] Exception reported: Mapcycle Not Found
L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: [SM] Blaming: nextmap.smx
L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: [SM] [0] SetFailState
L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: [SM] [1] Line 142, D:\builds\build-sourcemod-msvc12\windows-1.8\build\plugins\nextmap.sp::FindAndSetNextM ap
L 03/10/2018 - 03:48:28: [SM] [2] Line 112, D:\builds\build-sourcemod-msvc12\windows-1.8\build\plugins\nextmap.sp::OnConfigsExecut ed
L 03/10/2018 - 03:54:41: Error log file session closed.

Help is much appreciated!

Last edited by Old shoe111; 03-09-2018 at 21:04.
Nounours50
Old 05-23-2018 , 07:01   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5116

I post here because I went around the subjects but I can not find a solution to my problem.

I want to install a mod gungame to my css server exclusively in LAN.
I followed the Gungame tutorial from page 1 so I installed Metamod and sourcemod.

Unfortunately, lemod does not work and the server sends me this:

Do you know where the error comes from?

Last edited by Nounours50; 05-23-2018 at 12:17.
bongotrommler
Old 05-28-2018 , 09:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5117

check your weapon-names in the cfg folder (gungame.equip.txt) or use the default...

Negev is no valid weapon for CS:S, same @mag7

negev = "m249"
bustahMAN3001
Old 06-05-2018 , 00:48   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5118

I have been configuring GunGame for my CS:S server and everything seems fine, but one issue:

At the end of the gungame, I am testing with bots and get the last kill level with grenade for the win.

I have set the options in gungame config to have the game end and the win freezing to last 45 seconds so the song can play for this amount of time. Everything works, but during the final round when I achieve the grenade kill, the game ends, and everyone freezes,
but this only lasts for a few seconds and a "new round" begins. What should be happening is everyone stays frozen in place for 45 seconds at the end of that specific grenade killing end round.

Instead, that grenade kill rounds does end, people do stay frozen, and the music plays, but only for a few seconds then a new round starts, and people are still frozen, and the music cuts off that was playing for the end of that previous grenade kill round (because another round is started for some reason) and then 45 seconds continues until the map switches.

So everything kinda works except I just need the last round to say the last round for 45 seconds, not start another extra round that cuts off the music and lasts for 45 seconds with everyone respawned.

I'm sorry if I explained this poorly, I can try again if unclear, thank you anyone for your time, I think it is some simple setting I missing somewhere or have not taken into account, but I am not sure..please help
Sarin
Old 06-05-2018 , 03:22   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5119

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustahMAN3001 View Post
I have been configuring GunGame for my CS:S server and everything seems fine, but one issue:

At the end of the gungame, I am testing with bots and get the last kill level with grenade for the win.

I have set the options in gungame config to have the game end and the win freezing to last 45 seconds so the song can play for this amount of time. Everything works, but during the final round when I achieve the grenade kill, the game ends, and everyone freezes,
but this only lasts for a few seconds and a "new round" begins. What should be happening is everyone stays frozen in place for 45 seconds at the end of that specific grenade killing end round.

Instead, that grenade kill rounds does end, people do stay frozen, and the music plays, but only for a few seconds then a new round starts, and people are still frozen, and the music cuts off that was playing for the end of that previous grenade kill round (because another round is started for some reason) and then 45 seconds continues until the map switches.

So everything kinda works except I just need the last round to say the last round for 45 seconds, not start another extra round that cuts off the music and lasts for 45 seconds with everyone respawned.

I'm sorry if I explained this poorly, I can try again if unclear, thank you anyone for your time, I think it is some simple setting I missing somewhere or have not taken into account, but I am not sure..please help
Use a script posting site and put your current gungame condfig settings in it
bustahMAN3001
Old 06-06-2018 , 05:38   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarin View Post
Use a script posting site and put your current gungame condfig settings in it
server.cfg
https://paste.ofcode.org/uhe8unx8QYuMhEtPw9XcaR

sourcemod.cfg
https://paste.ofcode.org/dk7N85vUX6Wug2BpCatxcZ

gungame.config.txt