Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about

Post New Thread Reply   

Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 08-23-2023 , 08:06   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #61

This is the gay community i fully support: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctgm6...RlODBiNWFlZA==
Old 08-23-2023 , 12:46   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #62

That's very true... They are adoctrinating childrens in primary schools with that in Argentina. Specially in zones like C.A.B.A (Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires). I hope that it could get removed in the future..

Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 08-23-2023 , 16:10   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #63

It’s just part of a depopulation process. I don’t agree with the method they are using but it is necessary or America & Europe will collapse because within 30-50 years there won’t be many jobs available.
We have self driving taxis now. Won’t be too long until 90% of the jobs get replaced by technology.
Old 08-24-2023 , 22:31   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #64

how boring, if I'm honest, this is more important than a logo
Old 08-25-2023 , 10:26   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
It’s just part of a depopulation process. I don’t agree with the method they are using but it is necessary or America & Europe will collapse because within 30-50 years there won’t be many jobs available.
We have self driving taxis now. Won’t be too long until 90% of the jobs get replaced by technology.
Who are "they"? NWO? NWA? NAMBLA?
Are we honestly going full conspiracy theory here now? I thought this ridiculous shit was limited to facebook, twitter and then laughed at on r/bestconspiracymemes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised it popped up in this thread though.

Cheer up. Just because you won't be able to drive a taxi doesn't mean you don't have a future. Maybe you could get a job at a robot manufactory or repairing them. The hours will probably be better. No more night shifts.
Old 08-26-2023 , 07:33   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlibre View Post
how boring, if I'm honest, this is more important than a logo
this better: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=343410

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...) - not active (dec 2022)
IC3k1ng
Old 08-26-2023 , 23:38   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post

mlibre
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2023 , 12:25   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
they will probably be busier. developing a program to reach the moon.
Old 08-27-2023 , 15:47   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #69

Hahahaha this thread is still alive, what you have to do is post something very anti-LGBT once you have the "developers" captured in the thread, there you can send any questions about what you really care about.

Last edited by jgbc3d; 08-27-2023 at 15:49.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 08-28-2023 , 03:32   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Who are "they"? NWO? NWA? NAMBLA?
Are we honestly going full conspiracy theory here now? I thought this ridiculous shit was limited to facebook, twitter and then laughed at on r/bestconspiracymemes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised it popped up in this thread though.

Cheer up. Just because you won't be able to drive a taxi doesn't mean you don't have a future. Maybe you could get a job at a robot manufactory or repairing them. The hours will probably be better. No more night shifts.
What conspiracy theory? This is a fact. Anyone who knows economy also knows that this is a fact. There won’t be many jobs at robot factories since there are already robots doing the job. There will be jobs yes, but really few. If the world by then has the population it has now there will be around 90% jobless people. How will they survive? Help from the government? It would make nobody want to work. You can’t have it all. If America & Europe don’t depopulate we will face extreme levels of poverty and probably chaos on the future generations. Quit disney world. Joe biden and Obama mocked on gay people on the past, Lula da Silva mocked on gay people on the past. Yet from the sudden they decided to support lgbt and abortions. You ignore facts and call it conspiracy. You are that kind of person, you have your reasoning and everyone else is wrong despite you have 0 evidence that you are right.

If you want a conspiracy theory i will give you one: Once the world gets depopulated enough the lgbt will be considered a danger to the future of humanity and will get terminated.
Now, that’s a conspiracy.

Edit:
This is what lgbt is representing. Do you really believe that politicians and doctors support this? I’ll give you a good life tip, uninstall your flat earth society app AKA reddit and try to read some books instead.

Last edited by Jhob94; 08-28-2023 at 05:01.