[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

Dtor
Old 01-07-2016 , 05:37   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1781

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
Hi!
I am not sure what the problem is with the GeoIPCountryWhois.csv, but by looking at your comment you are trying to install the custom player stats to a MariaDB server. However, only MySQL is supported. I have never even heard about a MariaDB server, so I don't know how hard would it be to convert everything to support also that server type.

Web stats v2 is still an early beta so if you have problems installing that, try v1. If you manage to install the v1 web stats, you are good to go with the plugin. MariaDB will most likely fail to create the tables with the scripts in both v1 and v2. Maybe the basic update, select and delete queries will still work on it?

I hope this helped you at least to get a direction?
My tracker is in here : http://dtor.ddns.net/custom-stats
I got a lot of Notice: Undefined index and Notice: Undefined variable
But the bug only show up if I go to game mode stats in the home page menu.
I'm Using l4d_stats_web.zip and I asume my config.php is very correct.
MariaDB was developed in 11/2008 after Sun bought MySQL

Last edited by Dtor; 01-07-2016 at 06:34.
cyw05073
Old 01-19-2016 , 10:49   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1782

I have download the plugin but I have failed to use the command... But I have checked the sm_cvar list and they has shown on the list...
Tiger50
Old 03-14-2016 , 03:37   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1783

Hi

All my 6 l4d2 windows servers have started coming up with this error msg

L 03/13/2016 - 211:45: [l4d_stats.smx] Failed to connect to database: [1044]: Access denied for user 'pwwebhosting'@'%' to database 'pwwebhosting_l4dstats'
L 03/13/2016 - 211:45: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 03/13/2016 - 211:45: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Connecting to database failed. Read error log for further details.
L 03/13/2016 - 211:45: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d_stats.smx":
L 03/13/2016 - 211:45: [SM] [0] Line 1053, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/php4M9oKe.sp::OnConfigsExecuted()

Yet all my 13 l4d2 Ubuntu are fine and getting the info, Ive been using this plugin for some time with no problems until now, all my l4d2 server are restarted once every 24 hrs

I tried re-compiled the .sp file, said it compiled with a few errors but its still the same, I put the latest versions of SM & MM on one of the windows servers still the same error

Can anyone please say whats wrong, as I say the Ubuntu servers are fine

Thank you

Last edited by Tiger50; 03-14-2016 at 07:34.
Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger50
edwinvega86
Old 03-17-2016 , 02:57   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1784

sorry for my bad English, I found this plugins that provides statistics death of infected and sombie common and saved in a .txt all Abanco of each user name for the bad things that have Chinese language, used a descomprensor to translate but when compiling Error 15 throws me I have no programming knowledge if someone aria me please translate it into Spanish or could create .sp to translate this on the link utilize to decompresshttp://godtony.mooo.com/lysis/
Attached Files
File Type: smx [L4D2] KillTotal v1.1.smx (7.4 KB, 160 views)

Last edited by edwinvega86; 03-17-2016 at 03:03.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 04-24-2016 , 07:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1785

Completely disabled this plugin in all of my servers. Players reported that when typing /rank in chat, it shows their rank correctly but other fields display zero even if in my database, the fields have each respective values. I've never encountered this kind of bug before but I think the plugin broke after Sourcemod updated which I discovered recently.
P00kster
Old 04-24-2016 , 07:37   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1786

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Completely disabled this plugin in all of my servers. Players reported that when typing /rank in chat, it shows their rank correctly but other fields display zero even if in my database, the fields have each respective values. I've never encountered this kind of bug before but I think the plugin broke after Sourcemod updated which I discovered recently.
Yeah there are quite a few issues with this plugin now. Web stats don't work if you have PHP 7.0 installed (which is becoming the standard for all new Linux distribs), and this plugin will fail to function once SourceMod 1.8 becomes stable. It honestly needs a complete overhaul at this point.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2016 , 02:34   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1787

Thanks for posting the issues. I'll make some time to try and fix the issues you've presented. I'll also check the PHP7. A complete overhaul is probably not possible for me.

There are only a few warnings that show on the compiler (which I need to fix of course). What are the issues you have encountered, other than not getting correct values from /rank command? Are you using the latest stable release or are you using some development release from SourceMod?

Quote:
SourcePawn Compiler 1.7.1
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase
Copyright (c) 2004-2014 AlliedModders LLC

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpKk5nP6.sp(619) : warning 234: symbol "GuessSDKVersion" is marked as deprecated: See GetEngineVersion()

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpKk5nP6.sp(1095) : warning 219: local variable "TopMenu" shadows a variable at a preceding level
/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpKk5nP6.sp(11390) : warning 234: symbol "GetClientAuthString" is marked as deprecated: Use GetClientAuthId

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpKk5nP6.sp(11399) : warning 234: symbol "GetClientAuthString" is marked as deprecated: Use GetClientAuthId

Code size: 224056 bytes
Data size: 215668 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes
Total requirements: 456108 bytes

4 Warnings.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.

Last edited by muukis; 04-25-2016 at 03:06.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2016 , 04:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1788

muukis, I'm using stable release and players also reported that when earning or losing points, they don't add up or subtract from their current points. If you need help getting those warnings gone, use these values (copied it from my plugin posted above):
PHP Code:
#define SERVER_VERSION_L4D1 Engine_Left4Dead
#define SERVER_VERSION_L4D2 Engine_Left4Dead2
ServerVersion GetEngineVersion(); 
That should wipe some of the errors off and for the TopMenu one, just replace it with topmenu since using adminmenu has Handle:topmenu, not Handle:TopMenu.

EDIT: This is the error that keeps spamming whenever I enable this plugin:
Quote:
L 04/22/2016 - 22:42:49: [cpstats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '''' at line 1
This is the first time I've encountered something like this.

EDIT 2: I'm using WampServer 64-bit and I found out the syntax and structure for .sql files have changed but since I don't know how to make those kind of files, I'm at a complete loss here.

Last edited by cravenge; 04-25-2016 at 05:13.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2016 , 05:21   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1789

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
muukis, I'm using stable release and players also reported that when earning or losing points, they don't add up or subtract from their current points. If you need help getting those warnings gone, use these values (copied it from my plugin posted above):
PHP Code:
#define SERVER_VERSION_L4D1 Engine_Left4Dead
#define SERVER_VERSION_L4D2 Engine_Left4Dead2
ServerVersion GetEngineVersion(); 
That should wipe some of the errors off and for the TopMenu one, just replace it with topmenu since using adminmenu has Handle:topmenu, not Handle:TopMenu.

EDIT: This is the error that keeps spamming whenever I enable this plugin:
This is the first time I've encountered something like this.

EDIT 2: I'm using WampServer 64-bit and I found out the syntax and structure for .sql files have changed but since I don't know how to make those kind of files, I'm at a complete loss here.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm sure the warnings can be easily fixed. The SQL query however is another thing. I'm not sure I can replicate the error, without installing the same system as you have? The queries shouldn't have anything special in them, and should have worked universally pretty much on every DB-system out there, if the connector would allow the connection with the system. If it is possible, can you find out what query is failing?

It is possible that the query parameter sanitation is insufficient and that causes the problem.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2016 , 07:06   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1790

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
Thanks! Yeah, I'm sure the warnings can be easily fixed. The SQL query however is another thing. I'm not sure I can replicate the error, without installing the same system as you have? The queries shouldn't have anything special in them, and should have worked universally pretty much on every DB-system out there, if the connector would allow the connection with the system. If it is possible, can you find out what query is failing?

It is possible that the query parameter sanitation is insufficient and that causes the problem.
I don't know which query but I think it has something to do when UpdateMapStat, AddScore, and SendSQLQuery functions are called. I think they don't work properly anymore. Plus, all the errors come from them and the points that players earn now are only these events -> In Coop: killing common infected, reaching saferooms, and killing tanks. In Versus: only brutal pounces (my version, also charger jumps), incapacitating and killing survivors. No point reductions at all as if they never existed.

Last edited by cravenge; 04-25-2016 at 07:07.