Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

MrGarfield
Old 02-06-2022 , 06:29   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #1

I would like to use Galileo, but I'm missing 2 CVARs
1 - I have a gungame and would like the menu to trigger when I get to HE
2 - put in this CVARs "amx_extendmap_max 90" to 240? Because I have about 180 maps and I would like them to come back as little as possible.

thank you
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2022 , 16:52   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGarfield View Post
I would like to use Galileo, but I'm missing 2 CVARs
1 - I have a gungame and would like the menu to trigger when I get to HE
2 - put in this CVARs "amx_extendmap_max 90" to 240? Because I have about 180 maps and I would like them to come back as little as possible.

thank you
You're posting in the thread of one version of Galileo and then you link to the original version of Galileo. Also, what do you mean when you say that you're missing 2 cvars? I don't think anything in your post relates to Galileo.

Regarding GunGame, GunGame for Counter-Strike already has support for Galileo.

To change when the vote occurs in GunGame, you can change the "gg_vote_setting" cvar. I believe this is the number of levels prior to winning the vote will occur. So, if you want to have the vote sooner, make this value larger, and vice versa.

If you're running GunGame on your server, extending shouldn't even be an option. Changing "amx_extendmap_max" value won't cause the maps to "come back as little as possible". If you don't want a map to be re-played too soon, you should increase the value of "gal_banrecent" so that maps won't show up until that number of maps has been played.

Last edited by fysiks; 02-06-2022 at 16:53.