Originally Posted by Weasel
Thanks so much for posting that.
I had tried applying the updated SourceQuery.php from that GitHub that was linked, and it just threw different errors. The cut-and-paste you provided is working well for me!
It's because you copyed code from there, but that's only a portion of code witch only retrives data, it needs to be merged with actual code, i only give acompleted edit, thanks goes to DJ Tsunami, since i didn't know for that autor has updated SourceQuery outside SourceBans.
I recived a lot o PM's to gived them the code in private, don't understand why, we should all share, not keeping for ourselfs.