Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v29.39, 07-16-2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2018 , 20:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #141

Small update released!

- Fixed automode for Companion, Keyman, and Lockdown systems not resetting upon map transition. (Before: The plugin would still break after choosing a random method.)

This is not a major update, more like a small fix. Therefore, it will remain as v20.0.

Please redownload the plugin from the first post. Nothing else has been updated.
Old 02-01-2018 , 21:52   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #142

Great news,

I was using one of my servers with the voting system enabled, and I have not reported problems with ports.

Now, I'll test with this patch version. I will test with automatic system, without voting. I'll report it later.

Many thanks, and I say again that this is one of the best plugins in the community.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, time and patience.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2018 , 04:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi.Cura View Post
Great news,

I was using one of my servers with the voting system enabled, and I have not reported problems with ports.

Now, I'll test with this patch version. I will test with automatic system, without voting. I'll report it later.

Many thanks, and I say again that this is one of the best plugins in the community.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, time and patience.
To be really honest with you, fixing the automode/vote system for the Companion, Keyman, and Lockdown systems only took replacing 3 lines and adding 6 lines.

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 02-02-2018 at 22:59.
Mi.Cura
Veteran Member
Old 02-05-2018 , 16:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #144

Hi Crasher_3637

I know it has already been said that this plugin will probably have no more changes, but only as a suggestion.
I believe that it would be important to disable the plugin in the final parts of the maps, because when it is necessary to capture the gascan the players are teleported or punished when they are distant, but this is necessary to catch the gascans.

For example:

// On which maps should the plugin disable itself?
// Default: "none"
l4d2_explosive_cars_unload: "c5m5_bridge, uf1_boulevard, uf2_rooftops, WTH_3, WTH_4"

If I change to a greater distance, the rushers will not be punished during the game as they should be.
Remember, this is just a suggestion, if at all possible.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 02-05-2018 , 17:46   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #145

Quote:
Hi Crasher_3637

I know it has already been said that this plugin will probably have no more changes, but only as a suggestion.
I believe that it would be important to disable the plugin in the final parts of the maps, because when it is necessary to capture the gascan the players are teleported or punished when they are distant, but this is necessary to catch the gascans.

For example:

// On which maps should the plugin disable itself?
// Default: "none"
l4d2_explosive_cars_unload: "c5m5_bridge, uf1_boulevard, uf2_rooftops, WTH_3, WTH_4"

If I change to a greater distance, the rushers will not be punished during the game as they should be.
Remember, this is just a suggestion, if at all possible.
You already have an option to disable the systems on certain maps.

Example:
cfg/sourcemod/anti-speedrunner_system/c1m4_atrium.cfg

PHP Code:
asspunish_automode "0"
assshake_enablesystem "0" 
1. Disabling automode will keep the system enabled but players and admins will have to use the console commands to use the system.
2. Disabling the system will keep the system disabled for that map only.

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 02-05-2018 at 17:59.
Mi.Cura
Veteran Member
Old 02-05-2018 , 18:19   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #146

Hello Crasher,

Just as a comment

I've had reports again of players about some doors not opening in auto mode.

So I had an idea, and the solution was disable Companion system and Lockdown.
For control of the doors, I will continue using l4d_doorlock (VERSION "0.0.2) edited by https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...9&postcount=12

And for the other sistems of punishment the rushers i will continue to use this your plugin (version 20) work perfectly.

The two plugins work well together.

Note: The problem of not opening the doors only occurs in automatic mode. If voting is enabled, no errors occur.

Please do not get bored, this comment is just to share the information, okay

Last edited by Mi.Cura; 02-05-2018 at 22:53.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 02-10-2018 , 02:31   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #147

Quote:
Hello Crasher,

Just as a comment

I've had reports again of players about some doors not opening in auto mode.

So I had an idea, and the solution was disable Companion system and Lockdown.
For control of the doors, I will continue using l4d_doorlock (VERSION "0.0.2) edited by https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...9&postcount=12

And for the other sistems of punishment the rushers i will continue to use this your plugin (version 20) work perfectly.

The two plugins work well together.

Note: The problem of not opening the doors only occurs in automatic mode. If voting is enabled, no errors occur.

Please do not get bored, this comment is just to share the information, okay
Hmmm. I need details on this issue. I have tested the plugin in full automated mode so many times and have not encountered a single issue. I think it has to do more with the door being sensitive. Sometimes I have to aim at a certain angle or spot to trigger the door movement, and other times I have to crouch and aim at the center of the door.

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 02-10-2018 at 02:32.
Mi.Cura
Veteran Member
Old 02-10-2018 , 07:06   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #148

Hummm,

I'll pay attention to that.

I'll keep trying, but I will not stop using the amazing plugin.

Thanks, for replay
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 02-13-2018 , 18:49   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 02-01-2018)
Reply With Quote #149

Quote:
Hummm,

I'll pay attention to that.

I'll keep trying, but I will not stop using the amazing plugin.

Thanks, for replay
I will release an update sometime soon. I cannot give an estimated time because I am still making sure that everything is fine.

The current changes are:

1. Cvars to disable Bile, Delay, Health, Incapacitation, Punishment, Shake, and Teleportation systems during finales.
2. Cvars to allow bots to bypass the security systems and open up the saferoom doors.
3. Bug fixes for Companion, Keyman, and Lockdown systems.
4. Removed unnecessary check for Delay system.
5. Divided the ass_announcesystems and ass_announcetimer into 10 different cvars each for more options.
6. Users without the gamedata file can still use the plugin but the Bile system will automatically disable itself until the gamedata file is present.

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 03-02-2018 at 18:55.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2018 , 01:56   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v21.0, 03-10-2018)
Reply With Quote #150

Version 21.0 is out!

Changes

1. Added cvars to disable Bile, Delay, Health, Incapacitation, Punishment, Shake, and Teleportation systems during finales.
2. Added cvars to allow bots to bypass the security systems and open up the saferoom doors.
3. Bug fixes for Companion, Keyman, and Lockdown systems.
4. Removed unnecessary check for Delay system.
5. Divided the ass_announcesystems and ass_announcetimer into 10 different cvars each for more options.
6. Users without the gamedata file can still use the plugin but the Bile system will automatically disable itself until the gamedata file is present.

Please download everything from the first post and delete your anti-speedrunner.cfg!