Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

Creampuffyness
Old 01-27-2015 , 23:09   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaiz View Post
If one of your admins donate just switch their group back in SB
They dont get switched in sourcebans itself. They get added in Donation Control as a donor. When their donation expires, donation control removed them from sourcebans.

Last edited by Creampuffyness; 01-27-2015 at 23:10.
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-29-2015 , 03:59   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuffyness View Post
They dont get switched in sourcebans itself. They get added in Donation Control as a donor. When their donation expires, donation control removed them from sourcebans.
Right.. what I mean is put them in a different group manually. For example on my servers admins get the same perks as donors except they are also admins so I keep them in a different group that isn't effected by this. If and when an admin decides to donate just have them inform you so you could switch their group back.

edit-
Basically what this means is you could do something such as remove them from the panel so it doesn't do it automatically, or just put their expiration date a few years out so when the script runs it doesn't delete them

Last edited by Phaiz; 01-29-2015 at 04:01.
Creampuffyness
Old 01-29-2015 , 13:34   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #493

Quote:
Right.. what I mean is put them in a different group manually. For example on my servers admins get the same perks as donors except they are also admins so I keep them in a different group that isn't effected by this. If and when an admin decides to donate just have them inform you so you could switch their group back.

edit-
Basically what this means is you could do something such as remove them from the panel so it doesn't do it automatically, or just put their expiration date a few years out so when the script runs it doesn't delete them
Removing them from the panel doesnt delete them from Sourcebans too? If nineteeneleven doesnt want to change the group stuff, I might just do that. I like having the records though in my expired section.
Old 01-30-2015 , 09:36   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #494

Quote:
Removing them from the panel doesnt delete them from Sourcebans too? If nineteeneleven doesnt want to change the group stuff, I might just do that. I like having the records though in my expired section.
Would have to test that. Might be better if he changed the script to just remove them from the group instead of just deleting them
Old 01-30-2015 , 10:37   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #495

Quote:
Would have to test that. Might be better if he changed the script to just remove them from the group instead of just deleting them
Which is why I think having a group in Sourcebans called something like "Expired Donors" would be handy, and having Donation Control move expired people into that group so its easy to move them back.

Last edited by Creampuffyness; 01-30-2015 at 10:47.
Ikbosh
Old 01-31-2015 , 03:51   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #496

I feel like a massive noob asking this question, it's likely some simple HTML or something.
However, on the demonstration site: http://nineteeneleven.info/donation_control/donations/
If I click Donate when the Steam ID is blank it goes "[!] Please fill in this field"
Yet, if I do the same on my page, it will just load the donate.php and say "Invalid Steam ID".
Would anyone be able to point out the difference between the Demonstration page, and mine?
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2015 , 09:07   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #497

I am having some problems. When some one with a unicode name donates, it doesn't add them properly. Any way to fix this?
Creampuffyness
Old 02-02-2015 , 17:02   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #498

Recently nfoservers.com upgraded from MySQL 5.5 to 5.6 and this stopped working. Do I need to reinstall? Anyone else having the issue?
Old 02-02-2015 , 17:28   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #499

Quote:
Recently nfoservers.com upgraded from MySQL 5.5 to 5.6 and this stopped working. Do I need to reinstall? Anyone else having the issue?
Just leaving this here http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/...39893895227744
Creampuffyness
Old 02-02-2015 , 17:37   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rytis View Post
Rytis,
I am not a SQL guy. Is there any easy fix? I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to on that page.