Old 02-17-2006 , 17:41  

put this in amxx.cfg
Code:
dmap_freeze off
mmenzie
Old 02-21-2006 , 08:21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmenzie
hello, is there anyway to make this plugin see more than 128 maps in the mapcycle.txt/allmaps.txt file??? I have well over 128 maps (1100 maps i think) listed in both those files, but when the server starts or changes maps i see in console it saying it only sees 128 maps. is it possible to make it see them all??
any ideas deagle???
Old 02-22-2006 , 11:52  

How can i setup this plugin to let the last round last to the end without stop it in action?

Im not the first to ask about the last seconds with th eplugin, some help for a few of us would be greatfully appreciated
MauS
Old 02-26-2006 , 15:43  

Guys, please help me.

I want that when there's nobody on my server, there should only standart maps (from standardmaps.ini) run on it.

This means that when last player leaves the server and current map is not from standardmaps.ini, there should be a mapchange to a random standart map.

Do CS/AMXX/MapManagement cycle maps when there's nobody on a server? If they do, they should only cycle standart maps.

But when there are players on the server, all maps from mapcycle.txt should participate in voting (as default for MapManagement).

Dear AMXX and MapManagement gurus and senseis, please help me put this into practice. How should i setup the MapManagement? What additional plugins should i use?

Thank you sooo much!
Send a message via ICQ to MauS
PaP.ISO
Old 02-27-2006 , 00:43  

Quote:
Quote:
hello, is there anyway to make this plugin see more than 128 maps in the mapcycle.txt/allmaps.txt file??? I have well over 128 maps (1100 maps i think) listed in both those files, but when the server starts or changes maps i see in console it saying it only sees 128 maps. is it possible to make it see them all??

thanks
mike
can anybody help with this??

edit .sma file and recompile

Code:
#define MAX_MAPS_AMOUNT 128
3rd line of the code
PsychoZone.dk
Old 02-27-2006 , 21:02  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoZone.dk
How can I make a choice option for my players, like:
Map1
Map2
Map3
Map4
Map5
EXTENDED MAP

And also make a limit with max 2 or 3 extended in row

How can I do this function???
I didn't get an answer, so I'll try it again, and ask your friendly ppl, if you know how I can make a EXTENDED MAP choose instead of options 7. NONE???? Sorry for re-asking, but don't got a solution on my problem yet
thedeagles3
Old 03-01-2006 , 14:43  

Quote:
Quote:
How can I make a choice option for my players, like:
Map1
Map2
Map3
Map4
Map5
EXTENDED MAP

And also make a limit with max 2 or 3 extended in row

How can I do this function???
I didn't get an answer, so I'll try it again, and ask your friendly ppl, if you know how I can make a EXTENDED MAP choose instead of options 7. NONE???? Sorry for re-asking, but don't got a solution on my problem yet
Hello, and thank you for your question about my map plugin.
Please check your amxx.cfg file for the following cvars:

// Max. time to which map can be extended
amx_extendmap_max 90

// Step for each extending
amx_extendmap_step 15

These cvars must be set according with your wishes about length of Extend choices.
Old 03-01-2006 , 14:47  

Quote:
Originally Posted by snip-psycho[be
]Dont install deagle mapmanager = allways problems and bug use the standard mapchanger from amx !!!
Problems with the plugin, or problems Known more commonly as USER ERROR? Please be sure you know what you are talking about before posting.

THe only problems is that you do not know how to read the README. Especially I have seen this with the cvar
enforce_timelimit 1
Then the map changes STRICTLY on end of time.
Old 03-01-2006 , 14:53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULLDUCK
Okay, we all know that the deagle map manager does this. But I'm not looking for deagle map manager and heres why:

1. The last round is all sorts of messed up.
2. 3 nominations per person -- i want one
3. When these problems are posted, no one fixes them or even says they're working on them

I want a nomination plug-in that lets each player nominate only ONE map, ofcourse, not letting them nominate on of the last three maps played. I thank you for anyone that can point me in the right direction or that can make/edit this plug-in to my fitting.
User Hullduck,
Thank you for posting this question in multiple forums, so that way twice as many people can read the answer to your question:

1) THe last round is not messed up if you define

enforce_timelimit 1

in your amxx.cfg file or in your server.cfg file.

2) I have made a command for this, several years ago. Please read the README FILE for this command. it is called DMAP_MAXNOM or something similar. Use dmap_maxnom 1 in your server console.

3) The only problems is you do not know how to read the README. THis is why it is called README.

Thank you for your question, and Have a nice day.
Old 03-01-2006 , 14:54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoK
How can i setup this plugin to let the last round last to the end without stop it in action?

Im not the first to ask about the last seconds with th eplugin, some help for a few of us would be greatfully appreciated
Please READ the readme for this command or I will let you know that it is called:
dmap_freeze
to change toggle freeze to on/off