Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)

Post New Thread Reply   

Root_
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2014 , 22:41   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #81

Again,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Root_ View Post
Hello!
  • sm_csgo_adminesp_mode - Determines a glow mode for Admin ESP: 0 = Red glow (old), 1 = Colored glow (might be cpu intensive!)
There is also one command available: sm_esp - Toggles glow on all players for users with "csgo_admin_esp_cmd" override access.
Command can be used either if user is alive or dead - but only if colored glow mode is enabled!

Notes:
-If you want to enable different glow colors (by sm_csgo_adminesp_mode ConVar), you need this plugin installed!
-If server starts lagging, set sm_csgo_adminesp_mode to 0 in a config. It will use old style for glowing players, which doesnt load server at all.
-If you want to compile plugin by yourself, make sure to have CustomPlayerSkins.inc in your includes folder.

dodsplugins.com - Plugins and Resources for Day of Defeat
http://twitch.tv/zadroot
anaskaddar
Old 12-06-2014 , 23:25   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #82

Already did all that still not going. Can´t you just upload all the plugins that are needed with your cfg´s and whatever needed that it goes? Would be awesome.
And I only see them when i´m dead and have sm_csgo_adminesp_mode 0 if i have it at 1 i don´t see them but i installed all plugins that are needed and when i´m looking at
sm plugins list i also see them listed there. And what for a Sourcemod version are you using?

Last edited by anaskaddar; 12-06-2014 at 23:29.
anaskaddar
Old 12-07-2014 , 12:27   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #83

Ok got it now i see people with the esp but no bots. Thx for the nice plugin.
Root_
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2014 , 15:36   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #84

I have to say that glow wont work for bots due to their controlling issue. When bot is about to be controlled, their skin wont be removed. I was not able to fix that yet.

Manius1988
Old 12-17-2014 , 12:20   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #85

Welcome! I have a problem, everything works normally, ie, WH admins etc, but I have a bug, because as is the end and the beginning of a new round in the walls are characters, how to fix it
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 12-17-2014 , 17:03   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manius1988 View Post
Welcome! I have a problem, everything works normally, ie, WH admins etc, but I have a bug, because as is the end and the beginning of a new round in the walls are characters, how to fix it
are you saying the glows are not removed at the end of the round correctly?
SkazzY
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-18-2014 , 04:47   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Root_ View Post
Again,
So. I have this plugin + i have CustomPlayerSkins + i am not stupid but you are just getting around to give answear to question why we can't change color. simple anwear to that is that even you can't do that. If i am wrong feel free to tell me where am i wrong...
Root_
Veteran Member
Old 12-18-2014 , 05:43   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #88

SkazzY problem might be in plugin's config itself. It can be old somehow even if plugins is compiled with CPS and proper cvar values. Unfortunately I cant confirm these issues on my server, but i have to say that bots dont have glow other than red for a few reasons.

Muscle Brazil
Old 12-19-2014 , 08:41   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #89

Hello

Friends, how can I let the blue cts and Tr red, there is that possibility?
Root_
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2014 , 10:26   Re: [CS:GO] ESP/WH for Admins (aka Cheater Buster Tools)
Reply With Quote #90

open cfg/sourcemod/csgo_admin_esp.cfg and set sm_csgo_adminesp_mode 1