Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Console BUG Doubt - Square / Dot with Sight

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-07-2019 , 12:49   [CS:GO] Console BUG Doubt - Square / Dot with Sight
Reply With Quote #1

I believe many have already seen this BUG in CSGO, where the player opens the console, types any text and then selects with the mouse and moves it out of the console. With that it opens a square in the crosshairs, this using an AWP & SCOUT server as a crosshair helps to aim in the case.

Anyway, I wonder if there is any way I can block this, or just waiting for CSGO / Valve even updating to fix?
meister
Old 09-08-2019 , 08:17   Re: [CS:GO] Console BUG Doubt - Square / Dot with Sight
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I believe many have already seen this BUG in CSGO, where the player opens the console, types any text and then selects with the mouse and moves it out of the console. With that it opens a square in the crosshairs, this using an AWP & SCOUT server as a crosshair helps to aim in the case.

Anyway, I wonder if there is any way I can block this, or just waiting for CSGO / Valve even updating to fix?
What's different about this compared people with gaming monitors that can add a crosshair natively to the screen too? Or even sticking a paper crosshair to your screen?
Old 09-08-2019 , 10:30   Re: [CS:GO] Console BUG Doubt - Square / Dot with Sight
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post
What's different about this compared people with gaming monitors that can add a crosshair natively to the screen too? Or even sticking a paper crosshair to your screen?
Good point, for me I see no difference, for me it doesn't really help.

However, the server players swear and claim that this is an aid to them, and with that asks that I keep banning players. Anyway, in order not to be entering every minute just to banish or solve a problem related to it, I would like to know if there is something that can block it.