Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!

Post New Thread Reply   

Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 06-03-2015 , 12:13   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerja12 View Post
From what i know it's private. He was and is selling this plugin. I've heard lots about scamming from this individual. Have that in mind. I know he has servers with the plugin aswell.
Which individual?
Old 06-03-2015 , 12:28   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #12

I think he is refering to the thread owner.
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 06-03-2015 , 13:02   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #13

I can tell you few things about Diablix:
When original BlockBuilder Project begun it was written first by Zephyrus for x3ro as a paid plugin request
Then it was continued by me for x3ro and eventually x3ro sold it to Arclight and Arclight wanted me to continue it with permission of x3ro
The plugin was private and stuff went on
Tho due to some personal stuff i decided to quit being coder of BlockBuilder asked
Arclight then asked for Diablix help with it.
The Diablix n' Arclight working together was not bad progress at beginning but eventually diablix started to re-sell plugin from what i've heard that was not even his to begin with

I myself don't care that much if he makes profit of my work, but fact that he makes profit of zeph's part of code and that he abused trust of Arclight is the thingy that bothers me

Diablix's current blockbuilder is more than likely still using most of code from original one

Last edited by Oshizu; 06-03-2015 at 13:16.
Azerja12
Old 06-04-2015 , 04:39   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshizu View Post
I can tell you few things about Diablix:
When original BlockBuilder Project begun it was written first by Zephyrus for x3ro as a paid plugin request
Then it was continued by me for x3ro and eventually x3ro sold it to Arclight and Arclight wanted me to continue it with permission of x3ro
The plugin was private and stuff went on
Tho due to some personal stuff i decided to quit being coder of BlockBuilder asked
Arclight then asked for Diablix help with it.
The Diablix n' Arclight working together was not bad progress at beginning but eventually diablix started to re-sell plugin from what i've heard that was not even his to begin with

I myself don't care that much if he makes profit of my work, but fact that he makes profit of zeph's part of code and that he abused trust of Arclight is the thingy that bothers me

Diablix's current blockbuilder is more than likely still using most of code from original one
You say you don't mind him taking credit for you work. What do you think about him scamming people? I myself was given an unstabe verson for then to get the real one two weeks after. He was aware he gave me one that didn't work. I'm pretty sure the only reason he gave me a working was because it got to him and he knows how it feels to get scammed. "He told me this". People who knew i got this then later came to me for assistance with their non-working plugin. He also told me it might not have worked because he uses a linux server and i use a windows one. Which makes no sense.
Old 06-04-2015 , 09:25   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerja12 View Post
You say you don't mind him taking credit for you work. What do you think about him scamming people? I myself was given an unstabe verson for then to get the real one two weeks after. He was aware he gave me one that didn't work. I'm pretty sure the only reason he gave me a working was because it got to him and he knows how it feels to get scammed. "He told me this". People who knew i got this then later came to me for assistance with their non-working plugin. He also told me it might not have worked because he uses a linux server and i use a windows one. Which makes no sense.
I wouldn't mind him making profit of my work the good and legal way, but if he's scamming people with it or selling bugged/unfinished/broken versions then it's a big no.

Last edited by Oshizu; 06-04-2015 at 09:34.
BustedRider
Old 02-04-2016 , 17:10   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #16

atm i just paid for plugin not working and what he found to say its... your server probaly running on windows instead of linux...

what can you say bout that?
Old 02-04-2016 , 17:59   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedRider View Post
atm i just paid for plugin not working and what he found to say its... your server probaly running on windows instead of linux...

what can you say bout that?
Who are you referring this post to?
This hasn't been active since 2015.
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2016 , 16:55   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #18

From what i've understood Diablix sold him not working plugin

Btw BustedRider can you send me files you received from him, it might be gamedata related issue hence why this plugin is linux only, i might be able to fix that hopefully :>

Last edited by Oshizu; 02-06-2016 at 17:01.
Deathknife
Old 02-06-2016 , 18:39   Re: HNS EasyBlock (Blockmaker) for Source Engine!
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshizu View Post
From what i've understood Diablix sold him not working plugin

Btw BustedRider can you send me files you received from him, it might be gamedata related issue hence why this plugin is linux only, i might be able to fix that hopefully :>
I can't think of any reason why blockmaker would use gamedata (except the ones already included in sourcemod), and even if so specially why it would break it majorily. With that, if a plugin only works on linux, he should have mentioned that before selling.