12% 

[L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge (v1.2.2)[08-Oct-2022]

Post New Thread Reply   

Earendil
Old 06-26-2021 , 13:41   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maur0 View Post
Even so, with version 1.1 it improved and now it works perfect. But there is a problem, when I start the scavenge and I go to place the cans, it does not make a notification noise and it shows me on the HUD how many cans we have completed. Even so when I fill all the cans on the map, the door remains unlocked but the HUD stays at 0/8 without even counting the cans you filled.

I do not know what this problem will be and I do not know what error it will be. If you know, I appreciate it.
I will take a look on that, it seems that scavenge is not correctly called, but at least plugin counts the amount of gascans poured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Sometimes some of the cans don't spawn. Not sure if its a config issue or whatnot when it picks the cans to spawn. No error in the logs either.
Does it happens in any map or only in some concrete maps?
Earendil
Old 06-29-2021 , 12:38   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge
Reply With Quote #12

I have been testing the plugin with the default config file, and I didn't found any error when filling the gascans or with gascan spawn, I fixed an error with translation files in menus and delete some events that were unused, but I didn't found any other problem.

If you still have a problem and using a custom config file, please send that file here or via PM, and the map where bug happens to take a look.
Maur0
Old 07-01-2021 , 17:17   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
I have been testing the plugin with the default config file, and I didn't found any error when filling the gascans or with gascan spawn, I fixed an error with translation files in menus and delete some events that were unused, but I didn't found any other problem.

If you still have a problem and using a custom config file, please send that file here or via PM, and the map where bug happens to take a look.
Yes!!! Now it works perfectly and it already makes notification noise and shows how many cans we are placing. Thank you very much and great plugin!
Earendil
Old 07-05-2021 , 07:30   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge
Reply With Quote #14

Updated to 1.2, fixed incompatibilities with: [L4D & L4D2] Saferoom Door Spam Protection

Code:
* 1.2 (05-Jun-2021)
	- Saferoom door outputs are unhooked when scavenge ends.
	- Fixed compatibility with Silvers plugin [L4D & L4D2] Saferoom Door Spam Protection 1.11+
	- Thanks to GL_INS for reporting and testing.
	- Thanks to Silvers for support and showing and helping with compatibility.
Earendil
Old 07-19-2021 , 20:59   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge (v1.2.1)[20-Jul-2020]
Reply With Quote #15

Updated to 1.2.1:

Code:
* 1.2.1 (20-Jul-2021)
	- Fixed bug on Dead Center, The Passing and The Last Stand finales, where map scavenges crashed after round restart.
KadabraZz
Old 07-30-2022 , 02:24   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge (v1.2.1)[20-Jul-2020]
Reply With Quote #16

when i use cvar l4d2_sls_generatorcolor -1 the generator still has the default color, it doesn't become random
Earendil
Old 07-31-2022 , 06:27   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge (v1.2.1)[20-Jul-2020]
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadabraZz View Post
when i use cvar l4d2_sls_generatorcolor -1 the generator still has the default color, it doesn't become random
l4d2_sls_generatorcolor "-1,-1,-1"

Put -1 on all RGB values, to make all of them random. Adding only one number will not work and will throw a warning message in server console.
KadabraZz
Old 08-03-2022 , 10:27   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge (v1.2.1)[20-Jul-2020]
Reply With Quote #18

That makes sense haha
KadabraZz
Old 08-03-2022 , 10:43   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge (v1.2.1)[20-Jul-2020]
Reply With Quote #19

Well, I noticed a problem, in addons maps and stripper settings that adds the scavenge minigame. If everyone dies, and the round starts again, the gascans no longer appear, for now I'm manually adding the map names to your code to avoid this problem.

Like:
Code:
if (StrEqual(g_sMapName, "c1m4_atrium", false) || StrEqual(g_sMapName, "c6m3_port", false) || StrEqual(g_sMapName, "c14m2_lighthouse", false) || StrEqual(g_sMapName, "c3m1_plankcountry", false))
Would it be possible to do this in a more practical way? Without compiling the plugin for every new map added to this list.

Video: https://youtu.be/MXiBw686BP4
Earendil
Old 08-12-2022 , 17:19   Re: [L4D2] Saferoom Lock: Scavenge (v1.2.1)[20-Jul-2020]
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadabraZz View Post
Well, I noticed a problem, in addons maps and stripper settings that adds the scavenge minigame. If everyone dies, and the round starts again, the gascans no longer appear, for now I'm manually adding the map names to your code to avoid this problem.

Like:
Code:
if (StrEqual(g_sMapName, "c1m4_atrium", false) || StrEqual(g_sMapName, "c6m3_port", false) || StrEqual(g_sMapName, "c14m2_lighthouse", false) || StrEqual(g_sMapName, "c3m1_plankcountry", false))
Would it be possible to do this in a more practical way? Without compiling the plugin for every new map added to this list.

Video: https://youtu.be/MXiBw686BP4
Try this version that I' updating:
GitHub repo