Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    a small zombie riot plugin you can use for csgo
    Old 10-04-2018 , 08:16   UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #1

What is the point?
    As far as i could see there are no functioning zombie riot plugins for csgo right now so i tried making one myself using a few zombie reloaded features(DONT RUN BOTH).
    How to install?
    Simply drag configs, gamedata and plugins folder into the right place on your server. The scripting folder is only for viewing source.

What do i have to setup?
    Navigate to configs/unloze_zr/ for all custimization that you wish to do. For giving an idea of how to set everything up i currently filled the files up with content for 19 waves of gameplay.

If you want to use all the human/zombie playermodels already specified in the files + soundfiles you can download all custom content here: http://fastdl.unloze.com/csgo_ze/custom_content.rar

Otherwise you can replace soundfiles/human/zm playermodels with your own custom content.

File purposes
    classesHuman.txt and classeszm.txt should be obvious, you can add/remove zombies/humans from there and customize some gameplay settings to each class.

In Downloads.txt you specify all the custom content you want clients to download.

Extra: Here settings are specified that only are loaded once on mapstart.
    Respawn Time: Delay before respawning Humans that died.
    round start zclass time: How many seconds after roundstart you allow players to change playermodel with !zclass
    zmsoundInterval: How often a random zombie should emit a soundfile.
    botStuckCount: Assuming a player camps and bots cant reach him push zombies upwards after a delay. 0 = 2 seconds, 1= 4 seconds, 5 = 12 seconds etc etc
    botStuckPush: With what strength to push zombies upwards for reaching camping players.
    zmsoundsFile: Custom soundfiles that zombies randomly choose between to emit. You can add as many as you want.
    Global command: If you want to load commands on mapstart you can use this. else just delete it.

WaveSettings: These settings are loaded each roundstart to specify what wave is occuring.
    PlayerScaleAbility: How many extra zombies have to be eliminated per player.
    HealthScaleAbility: Scaling Health up/downwards based on playercount.
    Zombie Count: How many initial zombies have to be eliminated per round. The total count of zombies to eliminate is Zombie Count * PlayerScaleAbility.
    Respawns: How often to respawn players as humans before spawning them as zombies instead.
    bot_scaling: How many zombies to add per player (this is limitted to such things as playerspawns on a map or bot profiles, you can however edit both things yourself)
    wavecommand: Specific commands to load on an individual wave, you can have as many as you want.

Zombie Class and Human Class. You can per wave specify what human and what zombie classes to use. For that you have to use the classes unique names in the classeshuman and classeszm files.
    You can also use @all to load all zombie/human classes or @groups to load all classes on the specified team that have a group assigned to them or @flags for all classes that have flags enabled. With this you could potentially also make rounds with specific human classes only for more customization.

The Weapons.txt is simply for specifying what weapons to buy in !zmarket or with what ingame commands.

This was so far only tested on linux but should probably work too on windows.

Ingame commands: !zclass, !zmarket.
    Admin Commands: !human, !infect, !wave (to switch wave, add a number like !wave 5 or !wave 14)

Update 1.3

More minor additions to human health, handling damage and team moving.
    Added "zm spawn protection" and "human spawn protection" into extra.txt for specifying spawnprotection duration.
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip unloze_zombieriot_v1_3.zip (90.3 KB, 576 views)

Last edited by jenZ; 10-06-2018 at 10:28. Reason: version 1.3
    Old 10-04-2018 , 21:34   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #2

Good job! I suggest that Translations should be added.

Last edited by 2389736818; 10-04-2018 at 21:48.
    ALPHATRAX
    Old 10-05-2018 , 07:03   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #3

Is the custom_content.rar works on CSS too?
    jenZ
    Old 10-05-2018 , 10:48   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ALPHATRAX View Post
    Is the custom_content.rar works on CSS too?
    The playermodels where compiled for csgo so no they wont work on css, they would have to be recompiled. The soundfiles would work in css.

Last edited by jenZ; 10-05-2018 at 10:49.
    jenZ
    Old 10-05-2018 , 10:50   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2389736818 View Post
    Good job! I suggest that Translations should be added.
    How do you mean translation? Into other languages like portguese or chinese for example?
    Old 10-05-2018 , 12:24   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #6

bug?
    I can't shoot, no arms.
    There are always people in the brush CT spawn point.The bot is committing suicide?
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg 20181006001509_1.jpg (75.7 KB, 474 views)

Last edited by 2389736818; 10-05-2018 at 12:27.
    jenZ
    Old 10-05-2018 , 14:03   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    bug?
    I can't shoot, no arms.
    There are always people in the brush CT spawn point.The bot is committing suicide?
    Do you run anything like a team manager plugin? Zombie riot forces all bots on roundstart onto the terrorist team in case they are not already. That kills them. Zombie riot should also only strip weapons away from terrorists. Anything that might try to balance teams would rather easily interferre with the bots.
    Old 10-06-2018 , 02:36   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jenZ View Post
    Do you run anything like a team manager plugin? Zombie riot forces all bots on roundstart onto the terrorist team in case they are not already. That kills them. Zombie riot should also only strip weapons away from terrorists. Anything that might try to balance teams would rather easily interferre with the bots.
    Ah, I solved the bot, but still can not opened fire. I think it should be plug-in problem.

Last edited by 2389736818; 10-06-2018 at 02:38.
    jenZ
    Old 10-06-2018 , 06:06   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Ah, I solved the bot, but still can not opened fire. I think it should be plug-in problem.
    I ran it for a week now on my own server and did not experience any issues with switching weapons so far. I tried updating slightly how weapon restrictions work. If you still have issues with it can you send me a full list of all plugins that you run and maybe the server IP?
    TomDaBomb
    Old 12-12-2019 , 04:07   Re: UNLOZE Zombie Riot for CSGO
    Reply With Quote #10

Beautiful lol finally, i havent seen a ZR / ZH plugin for a while, and CSGO slowed down with its updates so hopefully its not such a pain to maintenance cuz its not broken as often, but either way thanks

ill probably check it out sometime cuz our few players usually like more team based, strategy, coop styles of gameplay