Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]

Post New Thread Reply   

TheBladerX
Old 11-08-2018 , 11:18   Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, does somebody know anti-furien menu, that you need to gain some level or experience, to unlock better weapons? Thanks
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-08-2018 , 15:27   Re: Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #2

First off you need a XP system. Using that, custom natives will help the menu to work as described up.
With a few edits to the menu you can get that to work.

Last edited by Relaxing; 11-08-2018 at 15:27.
TheBladerX
Old 11-08-2018 , 17:02   Re: Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #3

I am using this XP system - https://www.extreamcs.com/forum/plug...e-t281891.html
I have no idea, how to do that
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-09-2018 , 01:10   Re: Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #4

Now for every weapon listed, you add a native which will check if the player has got a certain amount of xp to pick specific weapon. After that, if a weapon which is on the ground that a player hasn't reached that level to own it, you might prevent that too. Unless restricting player drop and removing weapon entities on death.
Old 11-09-2018 , 12:22   Re: Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #5

I am currently using a plugin that does not allow drop weapons after death, so that thing would not be a problem.
Now for the first thing, could you please show me one example? I would be really thankful for that.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-10-2018 , 06:16   Re: Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #6

Do you mind telling me if weapons are default or ultimate.
Because dealing with CSO weapons is a huge mess.
Old 11-10-2018 , 17:20   Re: Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #7

Weapons are default, if you mean m4a1 for example and not crossbow, and so on.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-10-2018 , 18:05   Re: Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #8

That's okay. I asked about that referring to an old code I've seen on romanian forums, a few years ago where furien classics owned the whole furien community. The base idea is that whole weapon data is stored into an array and by that, a custom function takes care of reading all specific weapon information and puts them on the menu. For X stored weapons, seperated from primary and secondary, it loads a menu perfectly done without the effort of like doing the oldschool every menu_additem checked for being shown if player had that amount of xp to 'unlock'.
Taking an example of ListWeapon(). A native that reads from the array the weapon item name, xp required to unlock that weapon, ammo clip and other stuff.
Being able to fully produce a code that includes the word 'weapon unlock' is to get that such amount of points in order to unlock the weapon that you want and not really unlock the weakest weapon on the list. Dropping down points after each buyable item makes the mod more challenging and something to play for. Now that CS 1.6 is more less played, a free vip, unlimited money and all those other stuff that gives them priviledge, it would be more fun, cuz noone takes gaming seriously.
Also the code you wanted is on romanian forums. Just quick search.
Old 11-11-2018 , 04:29   Re: Anti-furien weapon menu (weapons unlock after gained xp]
Reply With Quote #9

I have been searching for few hours. And unfortunately, I did not find anything. Could you please help me a little bit?